Ontario, Canada, Outdoor Growers Thread

• Thread starter mrsmarybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

I'm going to try outdoors for the first time. I'm going to try Pineapple Express 2. Has a45-50 day flowering time.
I'm going to try Secret Formula and Chemdog 4 x GSC. I hope they make it in time. I'm a little worried about the streetlights and the neighbours backyard light during flowering. I might ask the neighbour to remove his lights during sept/oct. A sling shot for the street lights.
Hey there you should be fine time wise I’m usually get about 9 ish weeks into flowering. I’m se Ontario. As for the lights they could definitely cause you issues if they’re close enough some strains herm pretty easy. I had a farm yard light on a power pole and it was too close. It’s gone now no hermie’s since

3B3C9874 6739 443D 98EA F74636FD5959
398A7DD0 2E73 4F39 9228 F843FD3C5C66
F7222002 01C1 4F7D BC65 D8887ECFE368
5E93FB7D C6AB 4BFD BC03 2CEEE29137B2
BD94B3FA 777A 467E A8B7 CA42ABAB04AE
Rooke

Rooke

Hey there you should be fine time wise I’m usually get about 9 ish weeks into flowering. I’m se Ontario. As for the lights they could definitely cause you issues if they’re close enough some strains herm pretty easy. I had a farm yard light on a power pole and it was too close. It’s gone now no hermie’s since
Didn’t mean to send all those pics just the top one that’s the plant that Hermed on me oh sooo stoned!!!

Rooke

Rooke

Hey thanks for the info.i won’t give them much at all .16 cc in 500 ml.Then just water and repeat I’m currently giving them 2 tbsp every other day ish depending on my weight. GH nutes are pretty safe to use on seedlings or so I’ve found in the past. Let’s wait and see if they respond well to it they were thirsty
They loved it booya!
A38B5450 00D1 4DBC 8AEE 8E863D0E7B49
5B881AA6 5DA0 4EB7 AF03 382362368B28

Rooke

Rooke

yep, just be gentle, i see the cotyledons are still green. usually takes a few days to show the results of what you do.
Yep! I will. Just ph’d water tomorrow if they are getting lighter

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So wait to feed until they shrivel up?
well no, just go with the container being light..
you can always add a little more, but you can’t take it away if too much.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well no, just go with the container being light..
you can always add a little more, but you can’t take it away if too much.
the contains enough food for the plant to start off with, once the two small cotyledons leaves start to die off is usually when you can start a very light feeding.
if you see your tips dying in 3/4 days than it’s too soon or too much..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the contains enough food for the plant to start off with, once the two small cotyledons leaves start to die off is usually when you can start a very light feeding.
the seed...

juggernaut

juggernaut

what's the min amount of direct sunlight a plant will need?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
what's the min amount of direct sunlight a plant will need?

I'd say 8-10 minimum, but the real deal is getting strains that finish before the sun starts rising lower in the sky in the fall. It's just not intense enough in Canada past the end of sept-mid Oct to properly ripen.
I dont think a lot of outdoor growers in Canada take the suns seasonal position in the sky into consideration a lot of the time. Day length is one thing, but quality and intensity of the light is another.

bigbuckfisher

bigbuckfisher

Hey guys I'm In northern Ont around Parry Sound . Wondering if anyone can help me find some freezeland or nuken clones ? or another good high yielding fairly early breed . thanks guys

Rooke

Rooke

Hey guys I'm In northern Ont around Parry Sound . Wondering if anyone can help me find some freezeland or nuken clones ? or another good high yielding fairly early breed . thanks guys
Hey. There I’ve only seen Nuken seeds no clones at all and only at bc seed king.

Joe Grind

Joe Grind

I am looking to grow 1-4 plants in my urban backyard in the GTA... can anyone please recommend a low odour, short growing strain that will produce dense juicy buds? Does anyone know of any dwarf 20% thc strain? Also I need to buy feminized seeds to do the job. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All my plants stink to some extent. Some way more than others. Without some seriously huge air filters you will never hide the smell of a flowering crop. From my experience anyway.

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there were you able to find Nuken? Have you grown this strain in the past?

Rooke

Rooke

looks like they loved it this was taken yesterday it’s the start of week 2
9315BE83 0769 422B A7E6 68718EF49F21

ONT_FMR

ONT_FMR

All my plants stink to some extent. Some way more than others. Without some seriously huge air filters you will never hide the smell of a flowering crop. From my experience anyway.
Subdivision here with a sunny backyard. Plan is to grow one main with LST and put in a 40x40 grow tent for flowering only c/w filter and fan. That way I can sleep with both eyes closed in the fall. Have a garden shed for the tent.

kevinfever

kevinfever

white widow finishes for me,
resilient plant too, every outdoor grower here got powdery mildew, even my other plants, not white widow.
white widow finishes for me,
resilient plant too, every outdoor grower here got powdery mildew, even my other plants, not white widow.
[/QUO
La Confidential or La chocolate finish end of September potent smoke as well

Top Bottom