Oopsi's Journal

• Thread starter Ooopsi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Little peek inside the box. Skunks are getting close to harvest and the small Blueberry in the 1L pot has finished stretching like mad. Looking funny hehe...

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Yeah! I'd love to share!!!
They should be inventing 5D forums just for that... 4D for full-sense-immersion and 5D for the stoner-effect... LOL!
Inviting people would be better though... :love2:
And here's a little thread-spamming song for @jumpincactus :cool:

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

@CharmCity915 yeah.. well.. no comment.. Lol! Way too early... and I'm even worse. Stickin' that nug into the oven now... beurk... :puke2:
Last time I did that a friend of mine said: Is it me, or does your weed smell like pizza... rofl...

Last edited:
FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

@CharmCity915 yeah.. well.. no comment.. Lol! Way too early... and I'm even worse. Stickin' that nug into the oven now... beurk... :puke2:
Last time I did that a friend of mine said: Is it me, or does your weed smell like pizza... rofl...
View attachment 580665
Hahahaha!
I did that with a few buds during my first grow and they actually smelt like hay!! But hey, it was smokeable, smooth, and even got me high haha!
Peace!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

View attachment 580665
Awwwwww lol.. See its hard to resist, especially when it is a small one .. Dude I was gonna try the microwave for the one I pluck'd but the wife wouldn't let me

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Rofl!!! She won't let you? Haha! Poor you xd... Stinks up the whole damn place indeed! At least in the oven. The smell is waaay stronger than when just smoking the herbs. Wouldn't mind stickin' it into a micro though. Hehe.
Soooo... What to say... Hmm... I started smoking my joint about 30 minutes ago. And I still haven't finished! Lol!
After drying, the nug itself smelled like some weird herbal shampoo and now, when smoking it, it's quite earthy and a bit fruity. Just a bit. Not that typical Skunk taste jet though. Curing will do I hope. Anyways... I'm glued to my couch! Dunno if it is the break I took or the weed but right now, eeeeeeverything's just faaaiine... aaand after reflection, I think I do might look just like my profile picture on top... Hahaha!!! Awww.. :smoking:

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

@FrankieCoste yeah! I think it smells like grass, like real lawn, when it's still wet and even more after grinding when it's not completey dry and still has that sluggish green appearance after grinding. The smoke itself really smells like hay...
I guess he just said it because he knew how many pizza I put into that thing... Bahaha!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Best way to quick dry a nug ime.... fry it on a pan like an egg. Just like putting it on top of a magnetic ballast...

So what. I get excited too!
LOL? On a pan? Really?.. haha.. Cool! I absolutely believe you but if you knew how bad a cook I am you wouldn't advise that to me! xD
Drying them on the ballast sounds great to me though! Feeling safer doing it that way. Gonna try this right now.
I plucked another one today but I'll let it dry a bit more slowly. I've put it in front of the fan in the box...

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

@FrankieCoste yeah! I think it smells like grass, like real lawn, when it's still wet and even more after grinding when it's not completey dry and still has that sluggish green appearance after grinding. The smoke itself really smells like hay...
I guess he just said it because he knew how many pizza I put into that thing... Bahaha!
YES! You summed it up very well! Smells like chlorophyll when still wet, and the smoke smells like hay haha!
Well I decided to try something else on a few of my Green Crack buds, cause I really can't wait hehehe!
So, I placed the buds in between 2 sheets of brown paper, on a table inside near the window where the sun was heating up, and I covered the whole thing with some kind of bowl, to keep them in the dark.
3 hours later they were dry hehe!
Some buds smell nice but some others smell like chlorophyll LOL
I'm gonna try to smoke some tonight ;)
Anyways, I'll keep you updated on that!!!
Peace!!
PS: I enjoyed that tune/video you posted! I don't usually listen to that kind of music but I definitely could feel a vibe :) Thanks for sharing!!!
Peace,

Last edited:
Ooopsi

Ooopsi

YES! You summed it up very well! Smells like chlorophyll when still wet, and the smoke smells like hay haha!
Well I decided to try something else on a few of my Green Crack buds, cause I really can't wait hehehe!
So, I placed the buds in between 2 sheets of brown paper, on a table inside near the window where the sun was hitting, and I covered the whole thing with some kind of bowl, to keep them dark.
3 hours later they were dry hehe!
Some buds smell nice but some others smell like chlorophyll LOL
I'm gonna try to smoke some tonight ;)
Anyways, I'll keep you updated on that!!!
Peace!!
PS: I enjoyed that tune/video you posted! I don't usually listen to that kind of music but I definitely could feel a vibe :) Thanks for sharing!!!
Peace,
Hehe. Cool you liked it!!! I listen to all kinds of music. From the sweetest sounds to the heaviest! As long it's some kind of emotional and progressive music. Don't like the too free jazz..that makes me nervous... and techno...ewww... :p
Way cool idea to dry it like that! I actually used @hiiipower 's method with the ballast and yeah.. way better than using the oven! Thanks mate!!! Yours sound great too, Frankie. Gonna try that as well! Can't really tell how chlorophyll smells like though... LOL!
@superskunk4u 2 of them? Niiice! Dunno how you're going to plan on using them but I think that's way cool if wanna grow for your personal needs! I just have 1 and it pretty suits my needs if I don't fuck up like last grow... lol! You'll be doing just great with 2 of them for sure! I think they're big enough not having trouble with stronger lights. I use a 400W with a vented hood and I'm having no real trouble considering temps. Summer's gonna be a whole different game though. Now I have pretty cold air coming' in.
All in all I noticed a huge difference to the 60x60x140 I had. That was a pain in the ass compared to this slighter bigger tent so yeah, I like it a lot!
Thanks mate for the nug but I hope the next ones will really show some fat flowers. Still pushing the calyxes to fatten up a lot more. I just need a little more patience! These autos are so damn slow.. pruning was such a great idea...fuck.. lol!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hehe. Cool you liked it!!! I listen to all kinds of music. From the sweetest sounds to the heaviest! As long it's some kind of emotional and progressive music. Don't like the too free jazz..that makes me nervous... and techno...ewww...
Way cool idea to dry it like that! I actually used @hiiipower 's method with the ballast and yeah.. way better than using the oven! Thanks mate!!! Yours sound great too, Frankie. Gonna try that as well! Can't really tell how chlorophyll smells like though... LOL!
@superskunk4u 2 of them? Niiice! Dunno how you're going to plan on using them but I think that's way cool if wanna grow for your personal needs! I just have 1 and it pretty suits my needs if I don't fuck up like last grow... lol! You'll be doing just great with 2 of them for sure! I think they're big enough not having trouble with stronger lights. I use a 400W with a vented hood and I'm having no real trouble considering temps. Summer's gonna be a whole different game though. Now I have pretty cold air coming' in.
All in all I noticed a huge difference to the 60x60x140 I had. That was a pain in the ass compared to this slighter bigger tent so yeah, I like it a lot!
Thanks mate for the nug but I hope the next ones will really show some fat flowers. Still pushing the calyxes to fatten up a lot more. I just need a little more patience! These autos are so damn slow.. pruning was such a great idea...fuck.. lol!
Thank you!!!
Yes I like to listen to many different things too. I am not sure there's an 'other' section on this forum but if so, one of us could make a thread and just share tunes/videos out there, so that I don't spam your journals LOL
Peace!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Maaaan! Spam my journal as much as you want!! Gogogo!! Some love spreading! ..hehe...
Actually there is a thread 'what are you listening right now' out there. I do post regularly in there.Lots of diverse tunes in there and most of'em are lovely! Stoner's music huh... :love1:

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Maaaan! Spam my journal as much as you want!! Gogogo!! Some love spreading! ..hehe...
Actually there is a thread 'what are you listening right now' out there. I do post regularly in there.Lots of diverse tunes in there and most of'em are lovely! Stoner's music huh... :love1:
Hahaha! Perfect!
I'll go have a look soon :)

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Well I'm smoking the thing..!
And...it's great! I mean, much better than smoking wet buds haha!
And now it burns alright :) (I smoke with a bit of tobacco though, so it helps!)
The taste isn't quite there yet, but that's what curing is for right? :)
Try it out! I'm actually happily surprised haha!
Peace!

Top Bottom