Oopsi's Journal

• Thread starter Ooopsi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ooopsi

Ooopsi

They were actually free seeds I got from an online order. It's a Blueberry automatic from Zamnesia but I think you don't have Zamnesia seeds in the USA anyways? It's a european online store / breeder, don't know exactly. I always had trouble with them somehow. Made a good choice in taking that seed just for testing the air pot I got. Just wanna check on drainage, how roots grow, how often to water etc. to get used to them pots before starting a whole new grow so I don't really take it as a loss. Let's see what she'll be doing...

S

SKYWALKER420

Hey there oopsi I had 2 ak47 autoflower seeds do the same thing as what yours are doing as it got a little older it worked itself out to be a normal looking plant it was definitely weird and not to pretty but it did come around after the 3rd or 4th node.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Hey there oopsi I had 2 ak47 autoflower seeds do the same thing as what yours are doing as it got a little older it worked itself out to be a normal looking plant it was definitely weird and not to pretty but it did come around after the 3rd or 4th node.
Yeah, that's true... they grow it out somehow. Mine always looked a bit like a mutated salad..hehe..
Superskunks on the other hand are ok I think but maybe there's the beginning of a slight N or Mg deficiency. I'll wait and see what the lower leaves will be doing over the next days.
IMG 8718

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Bad ass dude.. I got my HPS finally set up but my phone won't let me take a pic of it lol.. I don't have a great camera
Yeah!!! Awesome! Your plants will def love that light! Congrats on your new toy!
And hmmm, that's interesting: I'm not really sure anymore if it's about the camera as I always thought. Those stripes you get, I think it really depends on the type of ballast you're using. Had the same problem with my old ballast and with every camera I used, phone, pocket, slr. I just couldn't get rid of them c.f. like shooting a tv screen.I just checked because I wanted to give you some advice on shutter speeds but seems like my new ballast is working in shorter frequencies somehow... interesting. Have to read that up!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Hmm that is interesting.. Yea the ballast I got is definitely older

Quoted from another website:

How can I tell whether I have a magnetic ballast or an electronic ballast?
While commercial test equipment is available for determining whether a magnetic ballast is in place, there is an inexpensive do-it-yourself test that can be done with your cell phone!

Just point your cell phone camera at the lamp, and take a picture. If the image displays dark bands or stripes, your fluorescent lamp is driven by a magnetic ballast. A modern, electronic ballast drives the lamp at a much higher frequency, and a picture of these lamps will be clearly different, without such bands.

^^

B

Burned Haze

MUCH LOVE & current joint goes down to you and your grow!

anyways hope you find some amazing dank and have a fun time / adventure :)

-BH

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

I think you got to much N for flower. Looks like you have a lot of leaves growing through the pistils
Thanks! That's some great advice! I was actually wondering about how much new growth there was in between the pistils. I'll be reducing the BioBizz Bio-Grow (N = 4.0) to a minimum (1ml) and be slowly switching to TopMax as it has an N of 0,1. Maybe using both grow and bloom was a little too much for the plant. Also ordered some epsom salts today coz I feel like there's an mg deficiency comin'up. Somehow I always get this deficiency in week 3 of flowering when using BioBizz... At least I think it's an mg deficiency. I'll be posting some pics tomorrow. Kinda busy right now... Many, many thanks!!!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

I thought it was just the variety, the plants don't look overly green. I dunno. Look great!
You dunno? Noooo.. That's what I should be sayin'! Yeah well, actually that's what I'm sayin'... lol!
Both of you are right somehow and I don't have a clue either so let's leave it to: they're looking healthy enough for me. I need to lower biogrow soon anyways, so I'll simply stick to Seraphs plan.
Thanks a lot for your words man!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Damn, those are some pretty good shots mate! Keep up the good work :)
Oh thank you! I'm trying my best at getting some decent pictures of that plant... Thanks for the encouraging words!
Keeping my fingers crossed for your grow as well! I'll be following all along because there will certainly be lots of things to learn from each other, so cu around mate!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Oooh well, great to see my babes are doing well. That SuperSkunk is a beast when it comes to anger-management, ehm stress-management... Actually I did the one thing you should never do with an auto: I lollipopped it to a max. All lower growth is gone. The plant was in shock for about 4 days but now it has started growing bigger fan leaves again. Seen from top, it looks quite bushy again. But: I'm never going to trim or prune an auto again. Overall it only has disadvantages I think. Not worth the trouble but still stoked how well they have revovered. Lucky me...

G

GreenScreen

Nice photos man, will be following this, someone told me to go with autoflowers for my first grow but still weighing the pros and cons of it. The seed variety isnt all that great and I kinda want to control when they start to flower. Spend most of my day just reading and reading on here. Loads of good info here. Im still figuring out how I will be setting up my tent. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom