Operation indiana bubblegum pheno!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hi farmers,
Just got my pack of bubblegum tester beans and im hoping to find a girl who gives off the patented bubblegum flavored nugg odor and taste. Its been a while since ive smoked some good bubblegum nuggs.ill be a poppin these babies tomorrow. Danks again Uprising!
Operation indiana bubblegum pheno

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Danks evoke! It just shows that theyd rather stand behind there gear with confidence instead of releasing untested beans. They seem like a stand up company, plus I like the fact that theyre in LA. Hope they drop some gear at some collectives too. Didnt u get a pack too?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JB;
Uprising Seeds; U have to like their style they seem to be doing it right. A good group of folks testing these what better way to get your stuff out their fast so people can see. DrB watching
Yes sir im gonna try my very best to show what these babies have in them. Thanks for tuning in bro. And I agree hooking up good farmers with skills is going to get the word spread real fast.....
i met up with the breeder cool ass dude..

Yo evoke was that at the expo?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Best of luck JB, bubblegum does sound interesting , here for the show , kill it ......peace soser
Danks for stopping by soser.just thinking about the potential flavors is making me hungry....
Yummy Bubblegum You go JB
Hey there Medusa, glad u could make it to the keeper hunt. I see you got some yourself. Hope u find a freak of nature pheno

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks I will and to you to thanks for ur involvement and all that you guys do. Pm me on the conference my wife till this day thanks me for your advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom