Operation indiana bubblegum pheno!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks I don't know what I love more is to find keepers or looking for lost phenos kinda the same huh!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Quick update my bbgums are taking a little longer to Crack since their shells are kind of thick. I was thinking of throwing them in paper towels since theyve been soaking over 24 hours...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yeah Medusa theres no need they all have cracked and into the paper towel they go. Danks for the advice though. Cant wait to rock these babies.
And yeah Dad, i was stoked to see these as an option, plus i have way to many og crosses in the fridge. Glad you could make it by.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Some elite cuts have come from bagseed bro, so it just might be a gem. Let me knkw how it turns out brotha.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Some elite cuts have come from bagseed bro, so it just might be a gem. Let me knkw how it turns out brotha.
Never know what a seed might hold my first grow was bag seed and every plant except one was awesome was not a clone person then throw and had a real special mawi pheno , i never cloned from bag seed, i clone everything that goes to flower now....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Bubblegum is really awesome strain.. Im from Indiana and had this strain as one of my first few grows so it would be especially cool to reacquire this strain.

I had no idea there were different phenos but I remember mine tasting exactly like bazooka joe even the smell was on point almost a hint of mint with that little white powdery gum taste lol. Picked at 52 days it retained the most bubblegum flavor ime. Gone further would swell a little more and some more frost but change of notes in flavor.

Checking this one for sure JB. May influence me to get a few packs to sit on. Good luck. MWD

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Bubblegum is really awesome strain.. Im from Indiana and had this strain as one of my first few grows so it would be especially cool to reacquire this strain.

I had no idea there were different phenos but I remember mine tasting exactly like bazooka joe even the smell was on point almost a hint of mint with that little white powdery gum taste lol. Picked at 52 days it retained the most bubblegum flavor ime. Gone further would swell a little more and some more frost but change of notes in flavor.

Checking this one for sure JB. May influence me to get a few packs to sit on. Good luck. MWD

Thanks the info, ill keep that in mind once i get them into flower. Btw they all poppes ill get ics up asap. I plan to do a full smoke report and post weigh repor as well. Is the indiana cut still floating around?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Thanks the info, ill keep that in mind once i get them into flower. Btw they all poppes ill get ics up asap. I plan to do a full smoke report and post weigh repor as well. Is the indiana cut still floating around?
Yes it is still floating around and I could probably source it but I really think I'm going to get 4 or so packs and pop one every now and again. It just produced rock hard resinous nuggets that tasted so good. I unfortunately live in LA now and it would be harder to source this one but I may when I give it a go when Im back in town. I want to talk to uprising further about the parents used because its just a strain that brings back great memories. Please share when you get a chance. MWD

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yes it is still floating around and I could probably source it but I really think I'm going to get 4 or so packs and pop one every now and again. It just produced rock hard resinous nuggets that tasted so good. I unfortunately live in LA now and it would be harder to source this one but I may when I give it a go when Im back in town. I want to talk to uprising further about the parents used because its just a strain that brings back great memories. Please share when you get a chance. MWD

Nice i would source if it was around my circle here in LA. Here the babies are MWD. Its gonna be a little boring until the nuggs start to form. Im anxious to seed if i find that patented bbg smell. I can just taste it!
Bbg

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just located that indiana bubblegum goodness which I believe tasted like bazooka joe and a minty undertone reminding me of that weird chalky substance upon opening the wrapper. Fucking excited to say the least. Really excited to see what you pull brother that may determine me investing in some packs. Happy holidays. MWD

Latest posts

Top Bottom