Operation indiana bubblegum pheno!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
For sure Big Country, ive been wanting to run bubblegum for the longest time. Lets see what kind of diamonds that might be unraveled ....

Dreng

Dreng

Yes, yes , yes, bubblegum, defo deserves to get the cutting edge treatment, preserve and protect. Sometimes it's all about power, think we forget about niceness every now and then.

Should think "is it nice?" when selecting every so often in my opinion, seriously scarce in the UK, true bubblegum. Right up there with Nepali hash in my view for clean, nice crystal joyful bubbly laughy cannabis, tastes seriously/devinely lovely too.

All the very very best and peace.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks for stopping by dreng.here in cali the kush and gsc craze has made alot of people forget about other strains that taste just as good or better. I actually had to pop a few more bubblegum beans since i had to move my vegg room due to a nosey landlord. Im glad i didnt pop them all at once.

Bbg

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
How long you usually veg for JB?

From seed i like wait until i see preflowers. But im more of an sog type of guy from clone. I try to stay under 3 weeks. So this may be a vegg show for the next month or so. Hope all is welll w you brotha

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It is very well gracias. So i tried.that inturrupted veg cycle and at week 6 i see preflowers but thierbkinda small i was wondering what you thought about short veg times for seeds im not needing to max out but curious on people say or think.about it. Thanx for.the great vibes and have a great week.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Indiana bubblegum. Sourced this years ago from older heads in 05 ish. Its far older than that. Bunch of hardcores lived in northern indiana a while ago.

Hows the project? Excited to see what was found
MwView attachment 285724 View attachment 285725 View attachment 285724
nice! looks like she might have to be dipped though. I'm gonna flip mines in a week, and will get pics up soon. I have two girls to choose from so wish me luck. btw I tried some of your meds, and they were really tasty.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Thanks for the kind words but honestly i thought they were marginal in comparison to full capabilities. Was taken at 61-62. I like 70-75 for the dstar.

One thing about cali is all the ogs. So be looking out for a far tastier menu from me because this lemon fuel and pine doesnt cut it for me. Whats with that any ways? Sky,tahoe and true are what im used to. Shits all s1 after that imo

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks for the kind words but honestly i thought they were marginal in comparison to full capabilities. Was taken at 61-62. I like 70-75 for the dstar.

One thing about cali is all the ogs. So be looking out for a far tastier menu from me because this lemon fuel and pine doesnt cut it for me. Whats with that any ways? Sky,tahoe and true are what im used to. Shits all s1 after that imo
yup theres a bunch of S1s going around but don't underestimate s1s...I've had danker s1s than the original clone. when are you gonna flower out the indiana?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Alright everyone I'm sorry I lagged it with this test but I thought I'd give a quick report. Truth is I chopped 2 girls and 2 boys, which autoflowered on me in vegg under 18/6. I have 1 girl that didn't and it is at week 4 I didn't keep them since they were in small cups and actually started stretching and nugging up. I don't have space for autos right now, am still hopeful about the 1 girl that I have left. hope it has the bazooka joe type odor that we all love. Danks again for the opportunity.

Dad

Dad

Alright everyone I'm sorry I lagged it with this test but I thought I'd give a quick report. Truth is I chopped 2 girls and 2 boys, which autoflowered on me in vegg under 18/6. I have 1 girl that didn't and it is at week 4 I didn't keep them since they were in small cups and actually started stretching and nugging up. I don't have space for autos right now, am still hopeful about the 1 girl that I have left. hope it has the bazooka joe type odor that we all love. Danks again for the opportunity.
Sorry how it turned out, usually the strong tuff it out, any other traits that would make in a keeper in your stable?

green punk

green punk

Is this an S1? Or is this a Th seeds descendant?

Im curious where these seeds come from. They have to be from a batch of THseeds or Serious and (these guys untouchable) made seed from that? Or what. Cuz the BubbleGum I knew and loved came from Bonners Ferry ID, original brought there from MI back in 96. It was widely available in these parts til around '03. It was amazing. Those who were new to smoking it thought that it was laced then they would beg for more when the realized it was just real deal good weed. High narcotic for 4 hrs or more, flavor/smell of bazooka joe w a skunk after tone. A grow would stink up a city block, back before can filters and etc were widly available. We tried using inline ozone, it didnt cut it.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Im curious where these seeds come from. They have to be from a batch of THseeds or Serious and (these guys untouchable) made seed from that? Or what. Cuz the BubbleGum I knew and loved came from Bonners Ferry ID, original brought there from MI back in 96. It was widely available in these parts til around '03. It was amazing. Those who were new to smoking it thought that it was laced then they would beg for more when the realized it was just real deal good weed. High narcotic for 4 hrs or more, flavor/smell of bazooka joe w a skunk after tone. A grow would stink up a city block, back before can filters and etc were widly available. We tried using inline ozone, it didnt cut it.
I have no idea thanks for the background on this strain...

Reactions: Dad

Latest posts

Top Bottom