Opinions on aptus

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

el_tenador

Has anyone found a US distributor for Ecowin's Silicic - Cham? Been looking for 24 hours straight.

D

darkcloudy

I picked up some PyroClay by NutriLife from my local Hydroshop the other day.
Seems like everything everyone in this thread is after? Has all the trace minerals you speak of as well.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Just for the record Jack also pushes my bennies and I never asked him to do that or came to any agreement over it ... he just started hyping them on his own. He also does side by sides when he speaks on a product that seem legit to me . I would think that him and aptus are not holding hands... but that's just my humble opinion.

I bought some aptus myself... totally jumped on the wagon... and I also mix my own salts. Just wanted to see what the hype was about.. especially the fasilitor. It's only been two weeks and I am not in a position to do side by sides, but with a jr peters base and the aptus nutes, the plants are healthy. The kosher kush that I have been running for a year seems to be stacking harder this time... and I havent really changed any other variables. I wish I coudl run a side by side but I have too many strains going at once ATM.

most likely i just wasted more money. :oops:... :eek:... :oops:

D

Djchaos01

Found them on alibaba.com, this is the first place I look for when sourcing hard to find products. Where I. Come from pgr's are always used for commercial grows leaving 80%+ commercially available weed being carcenagenic, I was looking for a product that would work as well as a pgr but not be toxic. good for growers and consumers. If we look after the plant it will look after us a wise man once said.

Hey Dan, Have you actually been able to order from alibaba.com? And if so what's the ordering info? I've sent several messages and haven't received a reply.

Thanks!

Peter Martini

Peter Martini

All BS aside

Its been a busy time for me but now I got time to kick back and show you guys all my hard work.

First time i have ever done a greenhouse and lets just say it was a learning curve…..

Soil - Empire builder
NPK - H & G
Additives- Aptus
Foliar - Magic green
Aptus soil attack & Neem for pests

I got to say Greenhouse & outdoor growers you deserve a medal. My first run was tough.

My new indoor is a walk in the park compared to last season up north

IMG 0023
IMG 0024
IMG 0025
IMG 0026
IMG 0027
IMG 0030
IMG 0146
IMG 0148
IMG 0156
IMG 0157
IMG 0216
IMG 0217
IMG 0224
IMG 0225
IMG 0226
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
All BS aside

Its been a busy time for me but now I got time to kick back and show you guys all my hard work.

First time i have ever done a greenhouse and lets just say it was a learning curve…..

Soil - Empire builder
NPK - H & G
Additives- Aptus
Foliar - Magic green

I got to say Greenhouse & outdoor growers you deserve a medal. My first run was tough.

nice shot of the ladybugs fucking.

pugliese63

pugliese63

Since stinging nettles was brought up earlier in the thread. I'd like to share this link.

http://vortexbrewer.com/products/earth-compound/

This is one of several products they offer that has stinging nettles in it. I'm not trying to say that it would mimic facilitator. But given the interest in compost teas these days I think it would certainly be worth the addition and further research. I've recently been doing a lot of reading on Biodynamics and find it quite interesting.

It seems the supplements that are getting the most attention and producing results these days are organic based. It would seem only natural to me that we could begin to achieve some of these results by becoming more specific with the ingredients we use in ACT's. Caps bennies are a good example of this.

With that said I definitely have an interest in trying Aptus. Reverse engineering isn't always as simple as it seems. I've been down that road before.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Glad to hear the info helped, the guy from Ecowin said he does supply somewhere in the US so look around it should be available somewhere. I'm from over the pond and our initial testing of the product has been very good. I have a feeling this is also in H&G's Amino Aide as the Cham is in nano particle sizes again sound familiar? Peace Dan

P.s Peter Martini if you want to chat pm here not keen on gmail etc, nice site by the way.

Any luck on finding a US distributor??

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
All BS aside

Soil - Empire builder
NPK - H & G
Additives- Aptus
Foliar - Magic green

House and Garden and Aptus for outdoor....damn, hope your getting indoor prices for that outy...

vangs

vangs

Just for the record Jack also pushes my bennies and I never asked him to do that or came to any agreement over it ... he just started hyping them on his own. He also does side by sides when he speaks on a product that seem legit to me . I would think that him and aptus are not holding hands... but that's just my humble opinion.

I bought some aptus myself... totally jumped on the wagon... and I also mix my own salts. Just wanted to see what the hype was about.. especially the fasilitor. It's only been two weeks and I am not in a position to do side by sides, but with a jr peters base and the aptus nutes, the plants are healthy. The kosher kush that I have been running for a year seems to be stacking harder this time... and I havent really changed any other variables. I wish I coudl run a side by side but I have too many strains going at once ATM.

most likely i just wasted more money. :oops:... :eek:... :oops:
hey south streets, i dont want to jack your thread but need to ask cappy something but i have insight for you aswell... I was using Blue Planet Nutrient line which is a 3 part nute with 1 flower booster and got great results and its 25$ a gal, owners from cali, legit dude... So when i wanted to use Aptus i was gunna use it with blue planet but then i wanted to use a flower a and b instead because i heard people telling me that u gotta use it esxactly to the T. So i decided to use it with Heavy 16 and sense flower. Heavy 16 had a larger yield than AN, but as far as comparing my heavy16 run with a Blue planet run, i noticed a large difference... and yes their expensive, but they last a good amount of time. now cappy, if im using the aptus line with heavy 16 base, can i use your tea as well? i bought them but after hearing about how you shouldnt mix anything with aptus i held back... whats your feeding schedule? how often do you feed with your tea bro? when do you feed with tea in ur schedule with aptus? ive used cappys tea with coco before and its soo sweet bro. i dont want to stop using it thats why i ask..
dont want to thread jack but i also want to ask cappy something.. So ill tell I bought some aptus myself... totally jumped on the wagon... and I also mix my own salts. Just wanted to see what the hype was about.. especially the fasilitor. It's only been two weeks and I am not in a position to do side by sides, but with a jr peters base and the aptus nutes, the plants are healthy. The kosher kush that I have been running for a year seems to be stacking harder this time... and I havent really changed any other variables. I wish I coudl run a side by side but I have too many strains going at once ATM.

Top Bottom