Opinions on aptus

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Im gradually moving over to making my own nutes as well. Since I run dtw and I get a lil feed happy I have a tendancy to waste A lot. Which is my main reason for trying to switch. I would love to use aptus but I personally cant justify the price and Im sure its a good product.
Can anyone explain to me when you mix aptus in your rez you have to use it with in 3 days. Is it because of organic inputs?

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

i got some samples of the fasilitor and startboost a few months ago. it was pretty impressive but i only had enough for a few weeks of veg. it makes a nice bubbly res that stinks like sulfur. i snapped a few branches trying to tie them down, i think because of the fasilitor. very stiff. and lots of white hairy roots. i dropped roots excellurator for startboost (same price and usage) but i'm still holding off on the rest of the line.

you have to use it in a few days because it forms organic solids in the solution. i dont know if it goes bad but it will clog up your lines.

D

Dan Kerr

Fasiltor is a great product and the best alternative to pgr's for an organic product that controls internode stretch at bloom, gives a 20%+ yield increase and does not inhibit resin. Pity Aptus are charging so much, saw it on eBay $677 a litre I can source a litre for less than ten dollars with a little research . Peace Dan

sdgrower

sdgrower

Fasiltor is a great product and the best alternative to pgr's for an organic product that controls internode stretch at bloom, gives a 20%+ yield increase and does not inhibit resin. Pity Aptus are charging so much, saw it on eBay $677 a litre I can source a litre for less than ten dollars with a little research . Peace Dan
Where?

D

Dan Kerr

.5ml per litre in the first two weeks of flower will keep your plants at no more than 50% stretch and makes them grow into solid bushes. And the answer that's coud be worth millions... Ecowin south Korea product is called Cham. Silicic acid derived from the stinging nettle plant guaranteed 18% per bottle with trace elements boron and molybdenum sound familiar? Even comes in bottles exactly the same as Aptus..! Hope that helps the community : )

D

Dan Kerr

Just saw your wifi pics, Silicic acid is made for strains like this with decent stretch and blows out the yields jack would agree I'm sure!

sdgrower

sdgrower

That was what I was thinking. Trying to find ecowin cham silic acid nano as we speak. Thanks again Dan!

edit: Looks like ecowin recommends using it as a foliar rather than a drench.

D

Dan Kerr

Found them on alibaba.com, this is the first place I look for when sourcing hard to find products. Where I. Come from pgr's are always used for commercial grows leaving 80%+ commercially available weed being carcenagenic, I was looking for a product that would work as well as a pgr but not be toxic. good for growers and consumers. If we look after the plant it will look after us a wise man once said.

D

Dan Kerr

Mix before base nutes etc works better in fertigation than foliar. But also handy in foliar for pm prevention
Peace Dan

dankworth

dankworth

.5ml per litre in the first two weeks of flower will keep your plants at no more than 50% stretch and makes them grow into solid bushes. And the answer that's coud be worth millions... Ecowin south Korea product is called Cham. Silicic acid derived from the stinging nettle plant guaranteed 18% per bottle with trace elements boron and molybdenum sound familiar? Even comes in bottles exactly the same as Aptus..! Hope that helps the community : )
Dan Kerr officially gets the Pimp of the Day award.
Kickass, Dan. Thanks.

D

Dan Kerr

If the product was marketed for a reasonable price I would have kept it under wraps but when you try and rob the canna community with extortionate prices you gonna get called out sooner than later. From what I can see Aptus base there products that work in the bio ag industry which is great but the names billy not...

rawman

rawman

running it now I'll let you know if its hype or not!

So far I can say that fasillitator is a thick thick silica like the old AN silica before it was rhino skin, and the Start boost smells of something disgusting! Lol

Peter Martini

Peter Martini

If the product was marketed for a reasonable price I would have kept it under wraps but when you try and rob the canna community with extortionate prices you gonna get called out sooner than later. From what I can see Aptus base there products that work in the bio ag industry which is great but the names billy not...

Peter Martini ( [email protected] )

Grow annex
17865 sky park circle
Irvine
California

Tel- 949-436-6296

949-690-9640

D

Donkdbz

Where just getting raped on there prices here. Talked to my friend in england on he pays 40 bucks for a 250ml of facsilitator.

After reading all the bottles my money is on Facsilitator and Bloomboost that work all the magic in flower.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

All I have to say is, Dan's the man. Thanks for dropping some priceless knowledge on us, I've always known stinging nettle had great properties for anti pest but didn't know it could be used as described to shorten stretch. I wonder if someone can call out that cyco creator guy who obviously doesn't share the same selflessness as you. Thanks again for adding another tool to my arsenal.

Btw WTH does this pete martini do? why did he post up his contact info? does he offer something relating to our conversation? or does he just want to be spammed for spamming?

D

Dan Kerr

Glad to hear the info helped, the guy from Ecowin said he does supply somewhere in the US so look around it should be available somewhere. I'm from over the pond and our initial testing of the product has been very good. I have a feeling this is also in H&G's Amino Aide as the Cham is in nano particle sizes again sound familiar? Peace Dan

P.s Peter Martini if you want to chat pm here not keen on gmail etc, nice site by the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom