Opinions On Indoor Grow Tent

• Thread starter Prosperity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Gonna go ahead and disagree on that one.

I guess I could see instances with trouble on heat, but not very likely to generate more heat.
I guarantee you they do. Also depends on where you live I'm guessing you live somewhere in a cool climate.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Gonna go ahead and disagree on that one.

I guess I could see instances with trouble on heat, but not very likely to generate more heat.
It really has to do with the cobs you use, as well as the drivers, and passive heat sinks..
The timber grow light has meanwell drivers that can run the cobs at 50% making them very efficient and cool to the touch.. A lil 4" fan and filter would be plenty, with central ac in the house intaking underneath the door..
Added with that hydro system, he would be in the car...
Im willing to debate this with anybody!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

My setup is not as Kick-Ass as everyone else is on here but I guarantee you I can produce quality.
Im sure you can brother!
Nothing meant by it, just wanted to see your leds...
I will go with timber cobs, for production.
Materfact OP come over to my thread and hang out for the day and I get a pic of the setup you need.
Perfect for you, with someone running one, and he is the one that taught me,
Its a no brainer!
Here is my thread.. shoot all the way to the last page, and comment, and then I post the pics for you..

Was good conversating Dnewsome2

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-first-grow-auto-feminized-sweet-skunk.82884

P

Prosperity

Im sure you can brother!
Nothing meant by it, just wanted to see your leds...
I will go with timber cobs, for production.
Materfact OP come over to my thread and hang out for the day and I get a pic of the setup you need.
Perfect for you, with someone running one, and he is the

What color temperature should I go with?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Same here on the equipment. If you have quality reliable stuff you save money and misery in the long run. You got my attention with the stealth board thing actually. I had the idea of getting some MDF and boarding over the window, paint the outside black and glue some net curtains on to help the illusion. Holes for exhaust and fresh air ducting cut into board, the net should act as a bug filter on the intake, hoping the exhaust air from the air cooled lights won't be hot enough to melt the netting :D any tips you have on this would be hugely appreciated...

I forgot to mention I used black plastic bug screen over the outside end of my exhaust. The kind they use for camping tents. Got it on Amazon years ago.

P

Prosperity

Look homie if you want some help you need to reply back soon, or wait till tonight cause i got some fishing and drinking to do, along with enjoying some Purple Urkle :)

Im guessing these are photo plants? Would it make sense to grow auto plants with this setup we are building? If so how much auto or photo plants can i fit?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And for this exhaust system. If i will not be cutting holes in the walls where will this lead?[/QUOTE]
Thats why I asked if you could get another door the same size as your closet door, so you can take it off and put it up. The new used door you get, we saw a 6" hole at the top of door, and put this (pic1)thru it from outside in. you then just hook the vent hose to it and fan+filter suspended from 2 eyehooks from ceiling.
For the outside you put a cover (pic 2)

112618 532725a531762 original
D7167ab3 e227 4181 802f 67aec45f5997 1000
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And for this exhaust system. If i will not be cutting holes in the walls where will this lead?
Thats why I asked if you could get another door the same size as your closet door, so you can take it off and put it up. The new used door you get, we saw a 6" hole at the top of door, and put this (pic1)thru it from outside in. you then just hook the vent hose to it and fan+filter suspended from 2 eyehooks from ceiling.
For the outside you put a cover (pic 2)[/QUOTE]
Im not for sure what that other white thing is, you just need the 8" grille to cover the 7"hole.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im guessing these are photo plants? Would it make sense to grow auto plants with this setup we are building? If so how much auto or photo plants can i fit?
Well how does that look to you buddy? Would you like that?
As for autos. they are fine for you! Good way to learn but you got to be perfect with them cause its a race..
I really like proven genetics if im gonna waste the electic, you know, we spent alot of money!

20160908 003119
Downloadfile 14
Downloadfile 28
Downloadfile 29
Downloadfile 26
Downloadfile 11
Downloadfile 7
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well how does that look to you buddy? Would you like that?
As for autos. they are fine for you! Good way to learn but you got to be perfect with them cause its a race..
I really like proven genetics if im gonna waste the electic, you know, we spent alot of money!
just so you know the pic with the plants all looking crazy with the net right over them..
Its a technique called super cropping...
in the next picture you see how they blew up.

P

Prosperity

just so you know the pic with the plants all looking crazy with the net right over them..
Its a technique called super cropping...
in the next picture you see how they blew up.

I think the tent would be the cleanest option. I like the one in the photo an like the idea of having it be discreet. And seems like less work. Lol. So I'm planning on buying all the stuff you recommended and stuffing it in a tent. I'm limited to 6 plants and don't see the need to go over anyway. What size tent do I need for that?

Top Bottom