opions greatly appreciated

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

opinions greatly appreciated

I am leaning towards a mg deficiency but not 100% sure.

true hydroponic set-up...only nutes.
vertical tubes with roots sprayed with nutes every 10 mins. no wilting-great growth so far

base nutes:aqua flakes A and B
water: R/O
additives: hammerhead @ 1.5ml per litre, just a touch of calmag+

I add Hammerhead first, then calmag @ about 1ml/litre (possibly need more?), then I add my base nutes till it tops out at 2.0 EC total concentration.

PH'd till 5.5-5.6

only some plants effected so far but seems to be progressing. All plants share the same nute source.

water temps steady at 72-73 degrees

strain: chronic @ 4 weeks 12/12 and a couple plants of a local strain called "Jack"

Chronic seems to enjoy this much nutes...Jack seems to burn slightly at 2.0 But there are only a couple "Jacks" so I will concentrate on keeping the majority of Chronic happy

let me know what you think

Deficient
budboy299

budboy299

these are the worst of the leaves...most are fine but I want to corrected it while I still have time to do so

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you hit it on the head mg.

K

KushMaster707

if you add some bud candy to ur regiment itll clear that up as well as give your plants some essential sugars that h & g doesnt provide.

budboy299

budboy299

Thanks gang, I remembered too that I ran out of H&G nutes and finished making up the rez with about 50% of another brand of nutes. When I checked the other brand...it basically has no mg in it at all. So that probably is what did it or at least worsened it.

Again thanks gang.

Top Bottom