Orcas' Logs

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Good morning and Mothers day, On the other note a bit depressing here on the front range of Colorado. A heavy wet snowstorm hit last night. I was able to cover the veggies yesterday at least. There are so many trees damaged. Here is our Linden tree and covered plants in back.

We are still waiting for the landlady to bring over the new lease. So the bloom area is still on hold. Here are the babes. Five of them are ready to be up potted and go into 12's. Can't wait because we are getting low on supply.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy June everyone, The lease is signed and finally time for my bloom area to reactivate. Here is my cellar bloom area. We live in a very small 100 year old cottage.

Next I want to share that we are using lean-to walls and sub floor covered with Orca Growfilm as before.

As far as lighting I'm pretty basic. A Lumitek 600 ballast , and bulb.

Check out this light diffuser I currently bought. It really works.

Next is another great product. Mushroom CO2 generation.

Here are the girls moving into bloom today. This is the longest I have ever vegged this long in a four inch pots. First is our Red Dragon by Northern Lights by Big Bud.
Dr1
Dr3
Next is our Acapulco Gold by Skunk 11
Ag 1

Ag3

And the last pair. Kings Blood by Immortal Flower. Mendo Purps by Jaffa Cake
Kb1

Kb3

All together!
All

May it be a great Summer!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good Tuesday everyone, So nice to be a week gone by in bloom. I seeing that going right from a four inch pot to a one and a half gallon pot right into bloom is making them work hard underground right now more then topside. Getting some ph fluctuations in a couple of plants. 5.8 to 6.5 in two. The rest are a nice 6.3. I'll check again tomorrow and note all. Looking pretty good all the same.

I have to note again how well this light diffuser works. Check out these temps at canopy and floor.

And to finish, Our babes waiting there turn!:)

H

happy b

Yeah orca man your up and running again with the old immortal flowers favorite!and yes the light spreaders work great.i used to use em on my adjusta wing.
How are you liking the new place bro?

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey happy b, Glad you stopped in. We didn't move yet. Had to just stay put for now. So no new set up yet. The reason not much has changed. Check these girls out. A brothers grimm backcross of there C99 called Higgs Boson. This is one female in two cuttings that I have yet to finish out. I had all the plants ready to move.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good day everyone, Been meaning to update. Just a lot going on. Needing some kush in the garden. Pulled out the seed vault and picked these. Planted one Blue OG fem from G13, and two OG#18 by Skunk regs from DNA
DSCF1280

Here is a few shots of the blooming girls that I took on Monday two weeks blooming now. Yesterday was feeding with SubCultures.

KB
Kb

AGSK
Agsk

RDNLBB
Rdnlbb

Things are finally shaping up outside after the mothers day snow and then a handful of hail storms. Had the car appraised yesterday. $4,400 in hail damage. I was able to cover the veggies through the storms.
Tomatos

Zuccini

Peppers

Carrots

Happy Summer!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good first day of summer, And happy fathers day to all dads out there. Wanted to update the indoor garden before I go tend the outside beds. The three new OG babes all sprouted in four days and are doing well.
Babes 1

Babes 2
Being a little out of perpetual timing I had move two more plants forward due to size. Here is our Landrace Pakistan by Diesel and Higgs Boson.
Pair

Here are the three other strains in bloom right now three weeks in. First is our Red Dragon by Northern Lights by Big Bud.
Rd 1

Rd 2

Rd 3
Second is our Acapulco Gold by Skunk 11.
Ag 1

Ag 2

Ag 3

And last is Kings Blood.
Kb 1

Kb 2

Kb 3

Cheers Everyone!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

A bit of the mid week summer blues and another crazy storm yesterday here in Denver Co. Thank God for animal friends. They can really help ease the mind. Here is Pete our Siamese. He loves to sit on the hot water heater and observe the plants. The Cat Man!
DSCF1303

DSCF1304

Check out the activity in these CO2 bags. Loving these.
DSCF1307

DSCF1306

Orcaman

Orcaman

Well, Here's the last week of June already. Man time can fly by sometimes. Just want to say it's great to have friends here like CBDEMON. This is my home as far as this goes. I feel blessed with all the great people here sharing.
A couple of things to share from my outside garden. Always having potato's starting roots in the cupboard we decided to plant one. Check out this plant. They say as soon as she is a little bigger to mound more soil around the whole plant to help promote a better yield. Here is to the potato!
Potato

Here is our first ripe tomato's of the season.
Tomato

Here are the MJ garden. First is the new OG babes. Had something interesting happen. One of the OG #18 by Skunk babes stretched so much she fell over and broke her stem. To try and save her I gave a fresh cut to the stem and some cloning gel. Hope it works. I saved a plant the same way in the past with a similar injure but further along the this.
Babes 1

The Blue OG.
Babes 2

The OG#18 by Skunk.
Babes 3

Here are the young ones in bloom. First is Higgs Boson filling in with some nice stretch.
Hb 1

Hb 2
Hb 3

And another of my old keepers. We call her Kenny Wayne Diesel.
Kwd 1

Kwd 2

Kwd 3

And the finish are the three older bloomers. Four weeks in now First is Our RDNLBB.
Rd 1

Rd 2

Rd 3

Second is our AGSK11
Ag 1

Ag 2

Ag 3

And last is KB.
Kb 1

Kb 2
Kb 3

A good week to Everyone!

Good Week Everyone!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy forth of July too all. I like when it is on Saturday. A day off before, and after for most USA people!:) Here is a few sparks from our flower garden outside. We have a good friend that was a past NFL football player with a couple a super bowl rings and now a pastor in religion. Two years ago at his Easter service he gave us one of the Lilly's on display. After planting her then she just opened her first blooms yesterday.
El
Here are some Day Lilly's on display too. I love flowers!
Dl

And a Zucchini flower.
Cinni

Here is the current MJ garden doing pretty good. First is the baby OG plants. I'm pretty happy. It's looking like the baby that broke her stem is going to make it. Looking alive to me!
18 2

The other 18 babe has had her own issues. Our elder cat likes to chew on our plants when she can and is very picky based to potency and taste. This is the first time she has chewed on a baby. At least she is alive and doing well. I'm hoping this is a good sign for a stellar plant.
Sam

18 1

Last is the baby fem Blue OG. I think showing her true traits.:)
Blog

Here are the bloomers starting with KWD.
Kwd 1

Kwd 2

Next is Higgs Boson. What a stretcher. She has more ten tripled her size. I'm hoping not to crop her.
Hb 1

Hb 2

Hb 3

And to finish are the later bloomers. It seems like I always have to have that problem child with the plants too. Here is this Acapulco Gold by Skunk 11. She does not like her soil being Promix being my conclusion. Still plumping up nicely.
Ag 1

Ag 2

Ag 3

Next is our Red Dragon by Northern Lights by Big Bud. She is doing amazing compared to her last run. Nice and healthy!
Rd 1

Rd 2

Rd 3

And to finish is the amazing Kings Blood. My girl of choice at this time.

Kb 2

Kb 3

Hope its a great weekend for all!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey everyone, Wanted to share a great Off Zen day where I live and have been going for all my life. Here is Georgia pass on a nice day off with the wife and dogs, and the wild flowers in the high alpine tundra of Colorado on the 9th of July. Here is Glacier Ridge.
DSCF1383

DSCF1391

DSCF1408

Here is the pups having fun !

DSCF1390

DSCF1388
Here are the Wildflowers. First is our state flower in the wild. The Columbine in her natural color.

The rest of these I do not know there species in the wild.

DSCF1397

DSCF1407

DSCF1402
And a final shot to the MJ garden.
DSCF1416

Cheers!

DSCF1402
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Nice Photo's WILD heheh those wildflowers and pinecones are
very pleasing to the eyes for sure .. and every time i open this page
in the thread I see all the Snow .. and THINK NOOOOOO!!!
lol ..last winter here was Aweful Alot of Below freezing days like 2nd
longest streak ever like 42 days in a row in didnt get above 32 degrees
Nice Grow work as well :-) Keep em Green
Grow Strong
&
Stay High
Smokes

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good mid July to all, First I want to say thanks for the drop in's SmokesalotofVT. I'm right with you opening my thread and the Mothers day snow. Hoping page 8 will start soon.:)
I'm feeling blessed. The cellar garden is really doing well. I've made a few small tweaks. Also this is an on record year for precipitation if it keeps it up here in Colorado. Keeping the humidity very high for this state. Last year I was lucky to hit 26% humidity in the cellar. So far since starting back up. Humidity levels have been from 45 to 60 percent. Thank you Mother Nature for this increase in its natural state other then adding myself. In respect to the owner I will not add humidity to this old rental. Since I'm talking about the finish area lets start with the bloom girls. Very excided to finally putting two girls on flush. Here are some shots from yesterday. Here is Kings Blood 43 days tomorrow. She is just an awesome early finisher. I will probably take one early for our needs.
Kb  1

Kb 2

Next are our own two strain mixes also on 43 days tomorrow . Here is Acapulco Gold by Skunk 11. This picky girl still wants at least 20 more days to rinse. I love the smell of this plant. Hard to describe it!

Ag

Ag 2

Ag 3
Next is Red Dragon by Northern Lights by Big Bud. Time to tie this girl up for finish. Wanting a lot more time to for a good finish.
Rd 1

Rd 2

Here are two more a couple week behind these. This Higgs Boson is just stellar. I love her stature, trich's, bud development, and her sweet smell.
Hb 1

Hb  2

Hb 3

Here is my Diesel by Paki. A nice smoke and easy to grow.
Kwd

And to finish are the young ones. Here are the two OG#18 by Skunk doing well.

18 2

Next is the Blue OG.
Bog

I finally have my Landrace AK ready again for bloom coming up. This is one tasty girl.
Ak

To another week in growing!

Orca

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Saturday to all here, Just some great summer weather here in Colorado this last week. To start I would like to share a great recipe me and my wife have developed to heal skin cancer's of most types. Plus relieves the associated pain also. Currently me and one my dogs are using this treatment with great success. Our Burmese mix develops skin growths that are cancerous. When found we start day to day treatments. Most will start to dye off in about 10 days. Then with periodic cleaning with 90 alcohol the dead mass starts to come off. Most are completely gone in about three months. His problem developed from rabies and distemper shots. We have seen this in a lot of dogs in the last few years. We stopped shots for our animals. As I have noted in the past I had a testicular melanoma that I was able to remove using just the Rick Simpson oil recipe. Recently I developed strange looking spot on my arm. It stared to get bigger so I went on treatments of our new recipe. After a good month of treatments keeping it covered with a band aid to keep oil constantly on the spot it is gone. I need to note we also apply 500 ppm colloidal silver to the cancer areas before applying the oil. Here is our brew.
8 ounces. Olive oil
1 and a half teaspoons Wild Oregano oil
one eighth teaspoon Clove oil
3 drops Ginger oil
one quarter teaspoon Simpson oil
Oil

Of course when blending warm up the olive oil and mix in the rest of the ingredients.

Finally yesterday I took one of the Kings Bloods on day 47. It will be so nice to have our own weed again. We ran out of our own about a month ago. It's nice to be able to go by legal weed here but way too pricey. Here is the remaining KB in bloom. I 'll let her go anther week.
Kb 1

Kb 2

Here is RDNLBB. She is filling very nice. I had to take this girl too early last time because we were going to move. So it will be nice to see what she really has to offer.
Rd 1

Rd 2

Rd 3

Same thing with this AGSK11. She did not get to properly finish last time either.
Ag 1

Ag 2

Ag 3

Here are the two others in bloom both on day 29 and looking stellar. Here is the Higgs Boson. She a bit tough to move up now and as tall as I can grow. Tied her in a little. She is really developing!:)
Hb 1

Hb 2

Hb 3

Hb 4

And a couple of shots of the last bloom girl. Took all of these this morning during feeding. I know there is a couple of out of focus shots.:(
Kwd 1

Kwd 3

And to finish up here today here are my only current seedlings. First is the Blue OG fem. She really is looking like a nice 50/50 mix. Starting to form branches now.
Bog 1

Bog 2

Here are the two OG#18 by Skunk regs. The little one is doing great now. This plant is looking very OG compared to the tall one who is looking way more skunk dominant.
18 1

18 2

18 3

To this great plant and all it Can Do!:)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

It's really awesome to hear that the RS oil is working for you and your furry friends. It really is amazing how truly healing cannabis is:) How is your veggie garden coming along? Your girls are looking nice man, wishing you a tasty bountiful harvest as always!
+vibes

Orcaman

Orcaman

It's really awesome to hear that the RS oil is working for you and your furry friends. It really is amazing how truly healing cannabis is:) How is your veggie garden coming along? Your girls are looking nice man, wishing you a tasty bountiful harvest as always!
+vibes
Hey buddy, Thanks for stopping in. I just want to say I dislike most doctors and vets. Healing so not be about profit. The veg garden is rocking. If I could only keep up with the weeding!:) Here are a few shots fresh out of the camera.
This barrel of carrots are ready for harvest. Then I can plant a second run.

Really having fun growing this potato plant. She is now blooming flowers. So she is now forming potato's.

Here is the pepper barrel. Two jalapeno's to the left, and Italian sweet on the right. A lot of blooms. Should have a nice yield.
This zucchini has gone crazy. She is wider then tall pushing 5 feet.
Check out these tomato plants. They have made it to the top of the fence. Time to extend my poles.:)

Here's to growing my friend!

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Saturday to everyone, Harvested our two Red Dragon by Northern Lights by Big Bud this morning. They were 61 days old in bloom. Right at 15% amber. Here is a few final shots.

It was also harvest day for the carrot barrel this morning. A nice batch of baby carrots. Bag them up whole and dirty with some paper towels and they will stay fresh for up to six months in the fridge.

Orca

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Happy August Harvest to you @Orcaman .. I only wish.. but cant hurry Mother Nature..
there is not a Switch to flip.. lol Nice job.. oh and the Carrots as well :-)
I need to have a Real Garden.. been a couple years .. also if you Like rare and heirloom stuff
check out seedsavers.org just request a catalog and they send em free,and then you get one every
year.. I think its a great idea and thought you might like it..

Top Bottom