Orcas' Logs

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks for the support happy b, It's so nerve-racking right now being in limbo in till we can start looking for a new place being weeks out. Since legalization here in Colorado the housing market has gone buzerk . Being a small grower I really love Fem seeds to save time not looking for that killer male for breeding. Always looking for a quality strain either way.:)
Wanted to share a couple of shots from making Bubble Hash Sunday. She came out very well in my opinion. I dried it a little differently. Instead of using a screen I used parchment paper on a glass cutting board. Then I put it on top of the stove with the oven going to dehydrate the remaining water. Next I put it in the freezer to harden allowing me to easily remove from the parchment paper with a knife. Here is the beginning and end result.
Bb 1

Bb 2

Bb 3

Here is our last plant in bloom in till after moving. This Barneys Critical Cure is an amazing plant only growing one out. I just don't know why people keep bad mouthing Derry. Some of the best stable Fem stains out there in my opinion for a fair price. Always about $10.00 a seed. And always available on the market. Two days in till harvest. A little too soon. but that's the way it is!
Cc 1

Cc 2

Cc 3

I forgot to note that this plant has been kitty approved. Our female cat loves eating pot leaves and sometimes helps her self.
Cc 4

Cc 5

Happy Saint Patrick's Day too All!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy first Saturday of spring to everyone, This morning was our final harvest and dismantled the bloom area in the cellar in till we settle into a new home. I have to note learning from switching from a tent to the open cellar in bloom that I could not achieve any humidity increase in darkness to not compromise this rental. To explain better, Here in Denver Colorado it is a very dry desert climate with a big temp departure at night.. Sometimes 50 degrees. Average humidity is right at 20% during the day. But at night can increase sometimes to 90% at night. Dropping right back down to sometimes as low as 12%. When tent growing, Right at lights on the Humidity was always at least 70%. In my cellar it is constant. This morning was 23% as all day.
Here is our Critical Cure 57 days in and turning some great colors. Nice and stable this time. My humidity point is her dry leaf edges. I pretty sure this is this girls only problem. Glad I cut her this morning. My landlady's realtor lady contacted us about meeting the first week in April to look over the place for re rental.
Cc 1

Cc 2
Cc 3

Cc 4

Cc 5

Cc 6

And to finish a shot of her harvest. Good weekend Everyone!
Cc 7

sixstring

sixstring

thanks for posting that fem seed article by soma,and that ag x skunk 11 in post 95 sure has a nice branching structure on her.hope your move goes smoothly for you guys.peace

Orcaman

Orcaman

thanks for posting that fem seed article by soma,and that ag x skunk 11 in post 95 sure has a nice branching structure on her.hope your move goes smoothly for you guys.peace
Hey sixstring, Thank you for the great support with moving. It means so much to me. You have me missing the 14 Acers we lived in for 15 plus years. I love what your doing with your Maple forest, tapping the trees. I hope you can generate a business out of it !
I want to say after three years in remission my testicular growth area has become active again. I have a nice batch of healing oil made. So I am under treatment again taking a daily capsule. Plus applying the oil right on the growth, plus also applying colloidal silver before the oil. Way ahead of the game this time compared to the first.:)
Here are my keepers that will be moved. This is so much easier then the last timed we moved taking the bloom girls also. I just need to take cuttings of the biggest veg girls to keep everything small and the same size.
Veg

I also wanted to share a great way to store your jars, hash and bong to cut down on smell. A full sized camping cooler works great with a little ona on the side for that extra security.
Coller

Good Day Everyone!

sixstring

sixstring

yeah man my wife just went through a year of chemo and radiation from breast cancer and she is finally back to about 95% normal energy again.i dont ever want to see anyone go through that shit again,good luck on this man,i will add you to my daily prayers.i was never much of a "talk to god" type person until this happened bro but i make a point to thank him every day for letting me keep my best friend and partner with me .im not sure you need this advice but diet is huge with fighting cancers and a palio diet has helped my wife alot.that and eating raw cannabis is very good for us.i was making her drink a canna shake every day for over 8 months.you wont feel high from eating it raw and you can use parts other than top colas.from what i read(which was a shitload) you should collect leaf and imature buds from all stages of growth so veg and bloom and mix it.i just dropped it in a blender with some strawberries and banana and a lil ice cream and milk and made a weed smoothie for her.at first she did not like the taste but after a few days it was fine.all sorts of vitamins and fiber and uncooked cbd in raw cannabis.

sixstring

sixstring

you might of seen this vid already but i feel like i should link it for you.after i watched this one i read a bunch of stuff on this doctor,he's pretty smart lol. hit me up if you need help finding some high cbd seeds.

Orcaman

Orcaman

yeah man my wife just went through a year of chemo and radiation from breast cancer and she is finally back to about 95% normal energy again.i dont ever want to see anyone go through that shit again,good luck on this man,i will add you to my daily prayers.i was never much of a "talk to god" type person until this happened bro but i make a point to thank him every day for letting me keep my best friend and partner with me .im not sure you need this advice but diet is huge with fighting cancers and a palio diet has helped my wife alot.that and eating raw cannabis is very good for us.i was making her drink a canna shake every day for over 8 months.you wont feel high from eating it raw and you can use parts other than top colas.from what i read(which was a shitload) you should collect leaf and imature buds from all stages of growth so veg and bloom and mix it.i just dropped it in a blender with some strawberries and banana and a lil ice cream and milk and made a weed smoothie for her.at first she did not like the taste but after a few days it was fine.all sorts of vitamins and fiber and uncooked cbd in raw cannabis.
sixstring, My blessings go out to you, your wife, and everyone out there in this situation. And yes God is our savior. All I can say is believe and trust. My father just went through regular cancer treatment for a throat growth. They about killed him with the chemo, and radiation. I thank God for his healing! I feel really blessed have always loved cannabis. I have a lot of moles all my life and five years ago one decided to turn into a melanoma. I hate doctors and ignoring the problem it started to grow. In two years it turned into a nasty 18mm growth and stealing my health away. Ironic we started to grow our own and learn about Rick Simpson. Making our own oil from just trim I was able to completely dissolve the growth after three months of treatment and taking capsules for constant treatment to the growth. I also need to note we eat will health in mind. Almost all of our food is organic. I love the concept of raw cannabis. Thank you for sharing. Once again I hope to tackle this issue without doctors.:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good morning everyone, Preparing more for the move my three biggest veg girls were cut down into two cuttings of each. So I will be taking 12 cuttings with us. Plus one new plant if its a girl.
This coming weekend the relator lady come over to evaluate the place to re rent. Just a little tidy up this week for her. Here are the three before they became six.
The Critical Cure. She had been in this four inch pot too long!
Cure

The Landrace AK.
Ak

Our Landrace Pakistan by Diesel.
Kwd

Here is the Higgs Boson baby. This plant should show its sex real soon. I like its stature so far.
Hb

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Easter everyone, Well the relator came over yesterday and things went very well. She is really nice and is going to try to help us find a new place. After going over this place she is pretty sure that my landlady is probably going to sell it as is and not re rent it out.
Here is what's going on with the garden. All the cuttings are doing well. I should be able to un bag the six new cuttings soon.
Nursery

As for the Higgs Boson. I'm pretty sure this is a girl. She has popped female shaped sex pistils. Just waiting for hairs to pop now. I haven't fed her in over a week and is getting hungry with the yellowing.
Hb 1

Hb 2

Hb 3

If this is a female I'm going to grow her out a little bigger then take two cuttings to move forward with.

ClassV

ClassV

Looking good, as always Orca. You are an inspiring guy, and I hope all goes well with your move. I always look forward to seeing what you are up too!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Looking good, as always Orca. You are an inspiring guy, and I hope all goes well with your move. I always look forward to seeing what you are up too!
Thank you sir for the support, It really means a lot. Your training techniques are some of the best I've seen. If I can get the right place I would love to run a screen of green. To change the subject I wanted to share a picture I just took. I love this season of bulb flowers.
DSCF1115

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here to note my Higgs Boson young one is a confirmed female.:) Right on time sexing in 39 days. The breeder states this mix matures right at four weeks compared to the Brothers Grimm C99 taking six to eight weeks. Now in about a week I will take two cuttings to move with. So I will be taking 14 cuttings with us to the new place.

Orcaman

Orcaman

nice flower shit bro.how long now till the big move ?
Thanks sixstring, You are a very inspiring person to be around here. Hoping to find a place the first week in may. Talk about praying to god. The housing market is insane right now along the front range of Colorado. The influx of out of stator's is crazy right now and Denver is in a boom. So I pray everyday that it will all work out in its time.:)
Here are a couple more shots of some of the Tulips around this place. Spring is way too early here this year. At least by two weeks. I had to tarp everything a week ago to save blooms or all of these would have frozen.

sixstring

sixstring

lol i just noticed my post said shit instead of shot :eek: starting to warm up here finally,im kinda bummed because its making the sap stop running in my maple trees.was hoping to get another week or 2 out of this syrup season.might be time for me to make a run up north and tap some trees.gl on your search's bro,house next to me had doubled in price over a 3 year span with very minimal updates like they put in new windows in front and painted the aluminum siding lol.my neighbot offered it to me for 62,000 3 years ago and it just sold for 138,000 about a month ago,kickin myself for not grabbing it.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Your flowers are looking great! What is the red and yellow one with triangular petals?
Hey brother, That's just a Tulip.:) Looks like I going have to tarp the plants again as snow is moving in tomorrow for the next couple of days.
Yesterday I cut down the Higgs Boson baby girl into two cuttings and figured a good time to show taking cuttings. I love using Mad Farmers Be One for a soil drench and Technafloras Rootech cloning gel.

Now the nursery is ready to move in a couple of more weeks.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Saturday everyone, Well we are not moving for a year and very happy. We agreed to a one year lease with a small increase in rent. This is going to allow us to prepare to buy our own place next year. I'm very excided to finally be able to build a permanent grow room for us. Now in a week or two I can set the bloom area up again here. One more year of cellar growing. Here are the cuttings. Time to up pot the bigger ones to six inch pots.
DSCF1145

ClassV

ClassV

Great news, Orca! Glad you were able to work out an agreeable lease and rate and stay put. Moving sucks, especially when you know the next stop in temporary.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Great news, Orca! Glad you were able to work out an agreeable lease and rate and stay put. Moving sucks, especially when you know the next stop in temporary.
Thanks CV, It's great to have friends like you.:) I never thought I would buy a place of our own. Already have a nice amount put away for a down payment. My mind is whirling with ideas for permanent grow, bloom and humidor rooms. Since we don't have to move yet we were able to plant our garden outside. This is the earliest I have ever planted the regular outside garden here in Colorado and a native of 53 years and counting. Since I'm still a week out to reassemble the bloom area in the cellar wanted to share some of the veggies we planted and have going outside.
First is some Zucchini, Me and the Bees love this plant for its almost daily large orange flowers as well as the fruit.

This is our established Red Sails Lettuce we have been growing for a few years now. Just planted more seeds in the openings to stagger from what just came up. We will get at least three harvests this year.

Here are the Tomato's we picked this year since I did not start from seed. First is the Champion II. A high yielding full size variety.

Our other Tomato pick we grew last year and loved it. The tallest Tomato plant I have ever grown at 12 feet. This is the Super Sweet 100 Cherry Tomato.

This is our 10 year old Chive plant with Garlic, and some Catnip. I love watching our cats go crazy on my own grown Nip!:)

This trio is Thyme, Oregano, and Marjoram herbs.

And to finish is the Pepper barrel. Two Jalapeno, and a Sweet Italian.

Happy May to All!:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom