Orcas' Logs

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ClassV

ClassV

Thanks for the insights, Orca. The Lemon OG showed we two distinct phenos out of four sprouts. I'm running two that I selected last week. Real well behaved girls so far.

That 76 Skunk is a long legged beauty. Nice work as always!

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good first day of November to everyone, Hope it was a great Halloween for all! ClassV, I would love to see your two new babes. Do you have a current thread going at this time?
Here are the two seedlings that I currently have going. First is this 78 Skunk, or 78 Skunk by Gorilla Grape. One reason for the stretch was the light height at the time for taller plants still in veg. Finally building it's trunk.
78 1

78 2

Next is this Hash Plant Haze Fem. Also known as Annunaki Here is her genetics.
Strain Lineage / Genealogy
Hp 1

Hp 2

Moved two forward today. Left is Blue OG, Right is Higgs Boson.
Pair

Here is our own Diesel by Paki mix.
Kwd

Next are these two very different Sweet Tooth. ST 1 has really stepped up the trich production. I love her wild stature.
St 1 1

St 1 2

St 1 3

St 1 4

ST 2 is showing some fade. This morning was feeding day. So we will see if she just was hungry.
St 2 1

St 2 2

St 2 3

And to finish is this Grape Head, Headband by Grape Crush. I was hoping for better trich activity. But looking pretty good.
Gh 1

Gh 2

Gh 3

Gh 4

To another week!
Orca

Last edited:
Orcaman

Orcaman

A good mid November to everyone, A much needed day off today and was feeding day for the plants. So here are a few shots. First is this fem Hashplant Haze now topped. The 78 Skunk ended up a male and is no longer with us. Planted a few more beans three days back. Two Jaffa Cake Vortex BX, and two Blue Cheese. One of the four has broken soil.
hph
Hp 1

Hp 2

Here are the blooming girls starting with Higgs Boson. She has very thin branch to bud ratio so I am going to cage her with bamboo and twine.
hb
Hb

Next is this stout Blue OG. She is a little droopy after feeding I'm really liking everything about her.
Bog

Here is our Diesel by Paki. A favorite in the garden!
Kwd 1

Kwd 2

Next are these two Sweet Tooth girls. ST 1 has a very sweet smell compared to ST 2 who has a very sour smell. My favorite candy flavors!:)
st 1
St1 1

St1 2

st 2
St2 1

St2 2

And last is this GrapeHead now on flush as of today. Looking forward to trying her.
Gh 1

Gh 2

To conclude my prayers go out to ALL effected by the tragedy in France!
Peace on Earth, Orca

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this frosty day here in Denver Co. Just a couple of shots and very thankful to grow my own. Just can't wait to finally own a house next year and not have to micro grow like the last four years in this rental.

A nice double shot of rum to the community here. Salute!:)
Orca

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Sunday to everyone, Yesterday was harvest for GrapeHead, Headband by GrapeCrush 64 days in bloom. Her smell is of grape and terps. She has really plumed up nicely.

It should be interesting here tonight in Denver for the Broncos, Patriate game.Calling for temps in the teens and 1 to 3 inches of snow. Go Brock and the Denver Defense! I want to see Brady sacked 6 times and 3 interceptions.:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy December, Just a beautiful day here in Denver. 50 degrees all through the week. Fun after that Broncos win in the snow. The Patriots are learning that they can no longer get away with defying the rules. Another harvest day and love to share. Here is Goldenseed Sweet Tooth two at 60 days bloom. Had to really tie her up at finish.:)

DSCN0207

A total light sponge:)

A good week to all!

B

Burned Haze

Longtime & Huge fan of your grow and choices on genetic , def one of the favorite diaries to watch on THCF.
small question: What heater is that in your pic " 11/26/15", 1st pic? oil filled and what do you think of it ? I know odd question on here but always like to get multiple reviews on something and not waste any cash.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey Boomer Sooner, Thanks for stopping in. I'm loving both of these Sweet Tooth's. Sweet Tooth 1 will be harvested in a couple of more days. Looking forward to comparing the two. They are so different from each other in every aspect.

Hello Burned Haze, A pleasure to hear from you.
What heater is that in your pic " 11/26/15", 1st pic? oil filled and what do you think of it ?
Here is the name and model of the oil filled radiator in my nursery. Homebasix CYPB-7 Mini Oil Filled Radiator, 700 Watts. This is a great little unit. I bought it at Amazon. Currently they cost $48.23 with free shipping.

This is an exciding day for me. Going to make my first seed purchase here with the Bitcoin promo. Going to get some Girl Scout Cookies by Blue Doggy Dogg and some Rainbow Jones. I hope!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Monday to all, Feeling pretty good with lots of business and my grow. Another harvest day taking Sweet Tooth #1. This is one great statured girl. Just a stake and one tie. Sweet Tooth#2 is now jarred and not bad. I love her high and smoothness. Just not a lot of flavor comparted to her sweet smell. Some shots!:)
DSCN0223

DSCN0224

DSCN0228

DSCN0225

DSCN0227

DSCN0230

Cheers!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks DismalDude, sixstring, Burned Haze, and ClassV. This is the only place that I forum and love it here. What a great group. I love the friendship! I did make a Bitcoin order and have Platinum Cookies by Blue Doggy Dogg, and Rainbow Jones coming. logic sent them out on Monday. I hope they get here before Christmas!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Sunday everyone, Decided to take the day off and drive my wife crazy with fantasy football. :)Today was also feeding so took advantage for a complete update. Starting in the nursery here is this very tasty AK that has been in re veg way too long. Finally after months and a up potting she started growing again. Glad I tried, losing a favorite at the same time.
Ak

Here is the next cutting of Higgs Boson.
Hb

Here is our Diesel by Paki mix. I love this girl!
Dp

Next is Grape head ready to move into bloom.
Gh

Here is Blue OG
Bog

Next are Sweet Tooth #1 and 2 cuttings coming out of re veg.
St

Here are some newbies. First is the remaining Jaffa Cake BX1. The other was a male. Not quite sure on this one. Love its stature.
Jc

Second are these two Blue Cheese. The taller one on the left is a confirmed female and was topped today. Not sure on the other yet.
Bc

Here are the only three that are in bloom now. First is this first run Hash Plant Haze. What a wild girl. I'll will tether her up real soon. The cropping helped a lot.
Hp 1

Hp 2

Hp 3

These last two went to water only today at day 50. First is Blue OG a little wind burned. Still looking great!
Bog 1

Bog 2

Bog 3

And to finish is Higgs Boson. I'm so glad that I caged her. She is getting fat!
Hb 1

Hb 2

Hb 3

I hope everyone has some great holiday time!
Orca

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Sunday, Hope everyone has had a good Christmas. This has been one of the better ones for us in years. Still just waiting on our Bitcoin seed purchase here. I don't know the shipping origin. But has been two weeks now since they were sent out. Hopefully they will show up this week. As far as the plants I'm feeling a little stupid. I move one of the Blue Cheese seedlings forward. Looking yesterday I see balls. Man I swore I saw hairs before I up potted the boy. The good news is the second Blue Cheese is a confirmed girl an took the same rose bucket of pretty fresh soil. Here are the last shots of the boy BC.
Bc 1 1

Bc 1 2
Our new Blue Cheese Girl in bloom. Topped and up potted. She is so different pheno wise then the boy. I was really hoping to compare.
Bc 2

Today is harvest day for Higgs Boson right at 60 days and want to share a few last images of her. I love this C99 BX.
Hb 1

Hb 2

Hb 3
Hb 4

Hb 5

Hb 6

Here's to another great year here at the farm. May 2016 be even better!

Cheers, Orca

Top Bottom