• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Here's Katsu`s Bubba Kush
IMG 20150318 090437

papapayne

papapayne

Looking great as always! You ECSD has the same structure as the pheno I kept from a 5 pack way back when. Does yours have that loud diesel smell that assaults your noise and almost punches your throat? I never thought I would like diesel strains...till I tasted a properly grown one.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Yeah its definitely pungent :) I love it
Looking great as always! You ECSD has the same structure as the pheno I kept from a 5 pack way back when. Does yours have that loud diesel smell that assaults your noise and almost punches your throat? I never thought I would like diesel strains...till I tasted a properly grown one.

terranovaLOS

terranovaLOS

very cool, I'm familiar with cover crops in a more conventional sense. They can provide soil aeration, unlock minerals, release root exudates ect..... A lot of times the dead plant matter is incorporated back into the soil I wonder which type of cover crop works best for containers. One that is more readily symbiotic with the plant, or one that has to be tilled in...

Felt like I had to chime in...So the cover crops I recommend will be the ones that attract, host, and in turn facilitate a healthy population of nitrogen fixing bacteria. The reason for this is basic N cycling in organic soils..as well as the plant's ability to choose between a NO3 or NH4 type Nitrogen. So exudates feeding archaea colonies -> nitrogen is mineralized to plants choosing -> yum yum more exudates.

its a nice cycle. But beyond even aeration, cover crops will improve dramatically water retention, as well as provide protection from erosion. (yes that will happen in rooms lol, especially in bad watering situations and dried up mulches)

EDIT: Blabbered on, and didn't just answer the question. Use like 50% Crimson clover and the rest a mix of barley, rye, vetch and fenugreek. Enjoy results. :)

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

How's everyone doing are people still paying attention to this if so gimme some love I'll get up some shots of the later flower shots I just harvested everything and got a new round just pushed into the flower room

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

ECSD she ran outta gas this run due to lack of just not having much at all to work with this was mostly ran on compost but at the end I used a acidic FPE from a friend to experiment with and it caused a lock out that ultimately made me have to pull the sour diesel sooner then I wanted to but she still came out nice and stinky!
IMG 20150406 003922

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

deff watching and watching in admiration! you got the gift big homey! Your flowers truly look amazing! I hope to get there one day...baby steps thou, baby steps

alaskind

alaskind

Im another oregon grower, and Ill definitely be posting some pics here.... I have just germed Kimbo Kush, and have some testers to start soon (hopefully). Ill be growing out Pulp Fiction from Area 51 as well sometime after that. Im interested in your Pinetar Kush... where's it from?

papapayne

papapayne

looks awesome!! Are you saying 73 days from flip or 73 days from preflowers?
I suspect most of my strains this round will need that 10 weeks of flower time to.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Im another oregon grower, and Ill definitely be posting some pics here.... I have just germed Kimbo Kush, and have some testers to start soon (hopefully). Ill be growing out Pulp Fiction from Area 51 as well sometime after that. Im interested in your Pinetar Kush... where's it from?
This was my last run with her I don't have any cuts saved of the pinetar unfortunately

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

looks awesome!! Are you saying 73 days from flip or 73 days from preflowers?
I suspect most of my strains this round will need that 10 weeks of flower time to.
73 days from start of flowering cycle

Top Bottom