Oregon Organic Elites

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bckwht

do you have any idea why the FPE caused a lock out? just curious…your garden is boomin brother

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

do you have any idea why the FPE caused a lock out? just curious…your garden is boomin brother

I just think it was to acidic and it caused my soil pH to drop which caused a lock out after multiple applications of the FPE and I did it athe my friends recommended dose which I could have probably used alot less then he said but it's ok its a live and learn the thing lol

B

bckwht

thanks for the quick response..ive been messing around with LAB and FPEs lately so figured id ask

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

thanks for the quick response..ive been messing around with LAB and FPEs lately so figured id ask
Yeah tat was my first time using them and I got a taste of what happens if you use to much of them but yeah live and learn lol

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Here's a shot from a fresh batch of soil I mixed up this is literally after two days I did my first soil saturation with LAB added my amendments and mixed everthing in added a cover crop and barley straw mulch layer sprayed all the mulch with LAB and then the following day I sprayed the mulch and top layer of soil and did a foliar with a 24 compost tea brew and then today this picture was taken in the afternoon and this evening I did a 48 hour compost tea spraying of the mulch as well as a foliar as you can tell this is a proper soil mix but there's many ways to make amazing soil mixes :)

IMG 20150416 182613

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Here's a shot from a fresh batch of soil I mixed up this is literally after two days I did my first soil saturation with LAB added my amendments and mixed everthing in added a cover crop and barley straw mulch layer sprayed all the mulch with LAB and then the following day I sprayed the mulch and top layer of soil and did a foliar with a 24 compost tea brew and then today this picture was taken in the afternoon and this evening I did a 48 hour compost tea spraying of the mulch as well as a foliar as you can tell this is a proper soil mix but there's many ways to make amazing soil mixes :)

View attachment 503149
Sorry for the noob question but what is LAB and what are FPEs? please and thank you...p.s. soil look ahhhmazing!

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

I am definitely watching bro!!! This thread and your pics are amazing, keep em coming!! I am just starting to dedicate everything to amended soils and possibly a no till, I just have to read up a bit about the no till part to make sure I can do it
proper.. Thanks again for sharing everything!!

Oh and if you have any crucial no till pointers I would love to hear them.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Sorry for the lack of updates guys really apologize hope people still see this! So I'm onto Notill living soil now it's exciting and I'm still new to it this is my first go with it and I'm at week 6 1/2 no bottled nutrients or guanos have been used. I'm still learning so if there's anyone else who has experience doing Notill definitely feel free to add any tips :)

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Alright here we go platinum cookies week 6 1/2 No till living organic soil :)
IMG 20150605 062350
IMG 20150606 005210

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Cherry pie F1 Durb pheno now the balls have finally seemed to stop or at least slowed down the terps are filling the room and it's gonna be some great headstash :) the top one is a different bud on the plant but it is also 3 days apart the bottom on is at week 6 top week 6 1\2
IMG 20150605 053051
IMG 20150602 194516

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Lemon Larry OG caked out and seriously smells like funky lemon head candies :) yum yum :)
IMG 20150606 003049

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

IMG 20150531 150947
this is a picture of my East Coast Sour Diesel cut growN and photo graphed by my friend terranova_los he has a thread going on here as well this was done in first cycle Notill and she did fantastic for them :) make me proud to see some great sour diesel

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Very nice pics
Thank you i sure Do try unfortunately you only get to see a deminished quality version because my file size is to big to post online lol so gotta shrink the file size down substantially

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

You have that great equipment as well eh? Nice Pictures bud! Platinum cookies looks great :)

Top Bottom