Oregun Hemp season 2022 Do It Or Die!!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yep. Same as 1diesel1, I have a license issued by the Colorado Department of Agriculture to grow industrial hemp - and they're not cheap, either. Mine was 550 this year.
On top of an FBI background check for the price of 60 bucks and the gas to get there and back...
They just instituted the back ground checks this year in oregun

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
They just instituted the back ground checks this year in oregun
Yeah I think the USDA and DEA pretty much demanded all states to do FBI background checks on all registrants by 2022.. We also have to have 100% of all registrants inspected by the state each year here in CO.. So much red tape and BS just to grow a damn plant. And then they want it to be pretty much THC free or they'll make you destroy the whole damn crop, too!
No wonder CO only has 270 registrants so far this year.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Yeah I think the USDA and DEA pretty much demanded all states to do FBI background checks on all registrants by 2022.. We also have to have 100% of all registrants inspected by the state each year here in CO.. So much red tape and BS just to grow a damn plant. And then they want it to be pretty much THC free or they'll make you destroy the whole damn crop, too!
No wonder CO only has 270 registrants so far this year.
Damn....Do they buy you a drink first, or just go straight to bending you over?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Pardon my ignorance but what is the supply chain? Do you grow it, harvest it and bail it up, and sell it to a processor? And hopefully make a few bucks.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Pardon my ignorance but what is the supply chain? Do you grow it, harvest it and bail it up, and sell it to a processor? And hopefully make a few bucks.
There are a lot of options - there's brokers who will sell it for you, there's even a company out of Denver that will come out and harvest your plants, take it to storage and sell it for you, etc. etc. All for a price, of course. Some farmers farm just for CBD/CBG oil and farm it like corn, thousands and thousands of plants at a time. Some farmers farm for flower like the buds we all smoke. Some farmers farm for grain and fiber which again is similar to corn and pretty much gets baled.

There's a ton of options, actually. I will be concentrating on smokable flower, I can't speak for 1diesel1 but I think he's doing the same. As far as how we sell it - we'll see what happens!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Tinctures, gummies, lotions there’s endless boundaries for uses.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Tinctures, gummies, lotions there’s endless boundaries for uses.
They're even making hemp concrete and hemp cinderblocks for building houses and such. I think there's literally over 1,000 practical uses for hemp

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Interesting. Thanks for the replies. So being a legitimate farming business could actually open up avenues for government grants and subsidies? Or are these not available for hemp growers at the moment? Yeah my neighbor built a straw bale house. Rice straw. What is something else watching them put it up. Walls are like two or 2 1/2 feet thick and like r-60 Or something. Maybe Hemp bale Buildings someday. Keep up the good work!

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Interesting. Thanks for the replies. So being a legitimate farming business could actually open up avenues for government grants and subsidies? Or are these not available for hemp growers at the moment? Yeah my neighbor built a straw bale house. Rice straw. What is something else watching them put it up. Walls are like two or 2 1/2 feet thick and like r-60 Or something. Maybe Hemp bale Buildings someday. Keep up the good work!
There's grants available to hemp farmers but they're a pain in the ass to get and have strict rules on how you spend it - not really worth what they give either. Farm loans are a more common option people take. I for one am trying to operate with as little overhead as possible - I've heard of some folks sinking 10+ grand into a season only to break even or even end up making less than they spent.

The whole industry is still sort of volatile but it's starting to stabilize.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Update, week 2
72A86B57 949C 4363 A932 72B6D9749120
F9930B3F 1E2A 4E8A A6FE 286EA3012AC9

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looking pretty! Any more word about that bust? Like how much and what it might be worth?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It was more of a human trafficking bust then a drug bust.
My brother had nothing to do with anything these people were doing.
Unfortunately with him writing rent checks to the landlord he most likely will be getting a visit from the feds anytime.
I told that fucking idiot not to talk to any fucking pigs without a fucking lawyer!!!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have to keep a close eye on my well. In my area we are the only ones with a well, all my neighbors south of me on my road have to haul water from a community well up north. My well is 623 feet deep! I really hope it doesn't dry up on us any time soon- we may not find another well on our land if it goes dry.
Holy shit! I’ve owned two places with own well one 27’ deep and one 47’ both put in by hand ! Lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
A beautiful sight!Sorry For even intimating that you wouldn’t be! Grow on!

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Legal farming for the small guy is obsolete…‘they’ have killed the little guy… do what you gotta do, but I’d rather grow Xmas trees and go underground!!!!! love your work bro!!!

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Well my hydro grow room is now filthy full of pro-mix hemp starts. I'm running a little behind this season due to constant speed bumps. Aside from having germination issues with the first batch of seeds, and having to wait for the 2nd batch to show up, now I'm having well pump issues that I must remedy before I can think about throwing these girls outside. Luckily that's getting taken care of today, and it won't take long to throw these babies in the ground - everything else is ready to go just waiting on my water supply.

Not as many plants as I hoped for this year but this should suffice to get us a boost for next year - definitely going to keep some mothers and clone this strain all winter - the genetics should be good, I think the company just had a bad batch of seeds. Germination looking good on the new batch, though.

Just got done foliar feeding before I took these pics that's why the leaves look slightly droopy
🤠

Top Bottom