Oregun Hemp season 2022 Do It Or Die!!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
FUCK YEAH BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤠

This is highly encouraging seeing that yours passed! I just had the sampler here yesterday. I have to do a bunch of other shit to get the testing done, now. Apparently Colorado is pushing hard to make sure we also report to the Farm Service Agency. So, I have to get a farm number, before the lab will even test my shit. Colorado really dropped the ball on letting growers know what needs to be done, and when. It's ridiculous, like trying to drive with a blindfold on. Stupid. Anyway now I have to go get a copy of my land deed and all this other crap, fast, before my samples go bad sitting in a fridge in some lab >.>

But yeah thanks for sharing that lab report brotha I at least know now we can relax a little bit.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
FUCK YEAH BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤠

This is highly encouraging seeing that yours passed! I just had the sampler here yesterday. I have to do a bunch of other shit to get the testing done, now. Apparently Colorado is pushing hard to make sure we also report to the Farm Service Agency. So, I have to get a farm number, before the lab will even test my shit. Colorado really dropped the ball on letting growers know what needs to be done, and when. It's ridiculous, like trying to drive with a blindfold on. Stupid. Anyway now I have to go get a copy of my land deed and all this other crap, fast, before my samples go bad sitting in a fridge in some lab >.>

But yeah thanks for sharing that lab report brotha I at least know now we can relax a little bit.
Get that shit out of the ground soon!
This shit is very susceptible to molding!!
Very dense nugs, takes it quickly and I have had absolutely no rain.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Get that shit out of the ground soon!
This shit is very susceptible to molding!!
Very dense nugs, takes it quickly and I have had absolutely no rain.
Thanks for the heads up. Luckily it's super dry here I'm basically growing in the desert and mold has never been an issue for any of my outdoor crops but I will keep that in mind when we do chop and if we end up storing it!
Yeah, most of our plants, if left in an uncontrolled (outdoor) environment will fully dry out to dust within 36-48 hours. For the longest time Colorado's weed was well known for being so dry it turned to dust just trying to break up a nug. We actually have to run humidifiers sometimes and carefully watch or RH to properly dry and cure our shit, here.

Anyway I'm hoping to have it sold before it comes down, though.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Drying is coming along well,
We are renting a bucking machine this weekend.
Review to come:)

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
We passed! Way under the legal limit, so we're moving ahead with this strain and throwing everything and the kitchen sink at next year's crop!
Redacted Lab Report

Drying is coming along well,
We are renting a bucking machine this weekend.
Review to come:)
View attachment 1288574
My trimming machine will be home in a couple of weeks. She also doubles as a sandwich maker! 🤣

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
We passed! Way under the legal limit, so we're moving ahead with this strain and throwing everything and the kitchen sink at next year's crop!
View attachment 1288938

My trimming machine will be home in a couple of weeks. She also doubles as a sandwich maker! 🤣
What’s your CBG content?
Sorry can’t read the fine print

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
What’s your CBG content?
Sorry can’t read the fine print
A little low, it's around 8.5% but I expect by the time we harvest those numbers should be a littler higher. I'm probably going to have it re-tested after harvest for more details such as pesticides, etc. (which there are none but I just want to be able to market that angle) and other contents for marketing purposes. Trying to up the market value any way we can including hand harvesting and hand trimming, which according to brokers and other companies I've spoken to, will also increase your crop value.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Can you get anything for the stalks And Leftover fibrous material?
Yeah we could sell it, but for the first couple of crops we are going to break them down and compost them. I'm trying to rejuvenate our land (sand, clay) here in Colorado through no-till regenerative methods. So we're hand farming from seed to sale. Hand planted, weeded, watered, fed, harvested, and trimmed. It's a shitload of work but worth it in the end. Plus helps keep my broken body moving! 🤠

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
A few of mine starting to purple up nicely! Our estimated harvest date is Oct. 25th. Lookin' good so far!
DHS11101010

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! The weather gods are smiling on us! Whoops! I thought you were diesel! Well I hope the weather gods are smiling on you! L O L

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Right on! The weather gods are smiling on us! Whoops! I thought you were diesel! Well I hope the weather gods are smiling on you! L O L
Yeah I think we're going to have a good harvest this year! Here in Colorado it's always a toss-up if you're going to be able to finish your outdoor crops or not, but so far the weather is cooperating! Outlook good for the next 3 weeks and that's all I need to finish out my longer Sativa leaning strains! (fingers crossed!) 🤞🙏

Top Bottom