Organic Dank Show.....

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn, that is a dream list of beans to pop! I wish you all the best of luck during those plants first run! That FAS is going to be out of control dank! I still have the White Strawberry Cough on my wish list, gotta save up some cash and order it already before it's too late! I am still heartbroken that the White Sour Diesel never saw the light of day. . . . I was looking forward to that cross for a full year before I gave up on it being released!

-Meeks

P.S. your plants looks great bro! what humidity did you say you run again? I just plugged in my new 70pint DeHum yesterday, running at 40%RH and good god the plants have never looked so happy! I swear growth rate doubled over night, I regret not spending the extra $250 months ago!

kushluvr

kushluvr

thanx meeks,

ive been holding onto so many beans, im getting impatient! LOL! now that the soil is dialed its game on!!! although i can put more in, im popping 4 of each strain, basically 3 pots worth! if i get a keeper ill be stoked, just wanna start running through em...

right now, lights off....RH 49% 69f............avg when on 78f RH45% been pretty solid this run, haven left town!! LOL!! I had one in my last place, before this room, im adding one in next run! had it on the mind for a while now!! they are great.....grow indoor monsters with great RH%!!!!!

awesome score bro..........takes some worry out too....set and forget, some save the water too!!!

kush

kushluvr

kushluvr

Not to bad....I pull the plants and tie them to the side of the pots. I'm more of a 3x3 max plant size kinda grower personally, but it's possible to let them get huge...plus I don't veg them more than 6 weeks max usually, but that's just me....

however........my next run will be a semi bed/scrog grow.....somethin to change it up a bit!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Damn, that is a dream list of beans to pop! I wish you all the best of luck during those plants first run! That FAS is going to be out of control dank! I still have the White Strawberry Cough on my wish list, gotta save up some cash and order it already before it's too late! I am still heartbroken that the White Sour Diesel never saw the light of day. . . . I was looking forward to that cross for a full year before I gave up on it being released!

-Meeks

P.S. your plants looks great bro! what humidity did you say you run again? I just plugged in my new 70pint DeHum yesterday, running at 40%RH and good god the plants have never looked so happy! I swear growth rate doubled over night, I regret not spending the extra $250 months ago!

also, that white straw cough should be real fire.....hope you can get your hands on some!!!!

kushluvr

kushluvr

its all testing.....makin sure they all run smooth in my soil.......also....i have to admit........i never intended to run this many strains...a friend(Cannaventure Seeds Rep) had an issue and had to move....so he dropped off a bunch of strains......alot of uber good ones....dutch treat and the original fire OG....plus a few other goodies..! he actually called today...their new bean drop is any day and i reserved some more beans.....pre98 bubba X Fire OG....&....Mass Super Skunk X Hindu Kush! hell yeah!! ive got a plastic container in the fridge with a lot of beans...im a whore for fuzzy white genetics brothaman!! LOL!!

nice strains kush! how do you even choose which strain to smoke?? lol

The wife can hold it down with the best of em too!! I love weed bro....i smoke all day everyday! add in the BHO, and man....life is dank!!! smoke on!!!
Choose? Smoke them all!

outwest

kushluvr

kushluvr

some semi terrible pics of seeds....
P1000593
P1000594
P1000595
P1000596

im only popping 12 total beans right now! more later!

thx again!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Girls are looking good. I love the airpots for the quick wet/dry cycles, excellent air pruning, ease of transplant, most of all the incredibly fast growth.

wanna try some out Lead? lmk, u pay shipping, and ill send u some RTU soil?
yes, sounds good.
Sent any out to SFI for testing?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Girls are looking good. I love the airpots for the quick wet/dry cycles, excellent air pruning, ease of transplant, most of all the incredibly fast growth.

yes, sounds good.
Sent any out to SFI for testing?

right on....sorry, sfi?

Krasi

Krasi

Super nice beans u`ve got bro, i`m getting myself some OGR genetics too for sure, drop them in Holland:cool:

kushluvr

kushluvr

Super nice beans u`ve got bro, i`m getting myself some OGR genetics too for sure, drop them in Holland:cool:

killer bro...OGR Gear is dank as hell! hope you get those soon!!!

N

NewBudz

Hell yeah, lookin sticky in there. Two plants per pot in the flower room right now, correct?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Hell yeah, lookin sticky in there. Two plants per pot in the flower room right now, correct?

thx bro.......yup 2 plants per pot this run, in the veg its 4 per pot! they start flower a week from today!!! ohhh boy!!!

N

NewBudz

Oh man, I can't wait to see those bad boys go into flower. And still 4 weeks on these bad boys? Damn right they're gonna be fat. Some of them are lookin fairly ripe already. I bet they smell amazing.

Top Bottom