Organic Dank Show.....

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

heres what it looked like on the 4-3-12......alot more full now!............just tap water n molasses in veg too! life is a piece of cake growing weed now............i grew hydro for 10 yrs.........never again..........better burning quality, potency and flavor hands down IMHO!

16 pots.........64 plants!!!!

P1000597
P1000598
P1000599
P1000600

N

NewBudz

Did I say "bad boys?" I meant bad girls, of course. Damn, it's just a blanket of dense, lush green foliage in there. Lovin it for sure.

kushluvr

kushluvr

white hot fire dank... man....

hahaha...thx man!

Oh man, I can't wait to see those bad boys go into flower. And still 4 weeks on these bad boys? Damn right they're gonna be fat. Some of them are lookin fairly ripe already. I bet they smell amazing.

me too.........yeah, its almost all OG, so they need the extra time to get really plump........i almost double my harvest from week 8-10 in density! the room is sooooo damn stanky.....just a crackin of the door and its lemon diesel funk galore!!! im so pumped! not pic'd are..........kosher kush, og kush, og 18, lemon skunk, blue dream and White S1......they all smell amazing! if u just tap the bud.........DAMN.......its all i can say really! thx

N

NewBudz

No problem, Blue Dream is my favorite smoke at the moment. Never been huge on kush, but I have heard some really great things about the Kosher.

kushluvr

kushluvr

oh I forgot to mention the beans..........

the FAS, FAU and GdoggyP are great, 1 gdp didnt pop, but the rest are on their second set of leaves and green! boring pics, so none taken!

Krasi

Krasi

Hi Kushluvr, what up?
Looking extremely frosty man, organic masterpiece, she makes her name come true;)

half baked

half baked

god knows how ive not even seen this thread bro :oops: simply amazing bro, and soil is just the way forward aint it :)

hb

kushluvr

kushluvr

Hi Kushluvr, what up?
Looking extremely frosty man, organic masterpiece, she makes her name come true;)

Not much bro..How are you?..just watching the clock go by, waitin to pull these...

Thx for the love bro....I been working hard on dialing my soil! I think it's good!!

kushluvr

kushluvr

god knows how ive not even seen this thread bro :oops: simply amazing bro, and soil is just the way forward aint it :)

hb

Haha...it happens bro!!! No worries!! Thx for the love!!

Supersoil is awesome!! I'll never go back!

kushluvr

kushluvr

No problem, Blue Dream is my favorite smoke at the moment. Never been huge on kush, but I have heard some really great things about the Kosher.

I'm a og kush whore!!!! Haha...blue dream is a crowd plzr though!!

N

NewBudz

I'm a og kush whore!!!! Haha...blue dream is a crowd plzr though!!
Haha, OG is probably my favorite kush, most of them just put me to sleep which I'm not a fan of unless it's bedtime. :p My buddy hooked my up with a fem OG kush seed from Reserva Privada that I'm hopefully gonna pop in a few months when I move into a new house. Hope it's dank.

kushluvr

kushluvr

looking good in your hood bro

howd that kosher go for ya?

killer.......its a hog though....eats nutes quicker than monkey with a banana! the structure is very close to the SFV OG but tighter nodes...much more of a yielder...ill put some trimmed pics in a few weeks...

im over the OG 18.........not as frosty as anything else in the room! and its a sensitive bitch! i threw away the cuttings i made.....the nugs are filling in nicely, not as big as the kosher or biker....i wonder which one is gonna be the tastiest!!

so far im only keeping the cvk, wifi, biker, kosher, ogre, og.......from this run......fire og, Chemdog #4, afpak from the next run....maybe the caveman og and deadhead og too, idk yet!

thx for the love DR!!!

N

NewBudz

killer.......its a hog though....eats nutes quicker than monkey with a banana! the structure is very close to the SFV OG but tighter nodes...much more of a yielder...ill put some trimmed pics in a few weeks...

im over the OG 18.........not as frosty as anything else in the room! and its a sensitive bitch! i threw away the cuttings i made.....the nugs are filling in nicely, not as big as the kosher or biker....i wonder which one is gonna be the tastiest!!

so far im only keeping the cvk, wifi, biker, kosher, ogre, og.......from this run......fire og, Chemdog #4, afpak from the next run....maybe the caveman og and deadhead og too, idk yet!

thx for the love DR!!!
I got a Og#18 fem seed too, guess I'll wait on that one for a minute. :p

kushluvr

kushluvr

ive heard mix reviews on it...my pack was no good...im sure theres keepers out there..i was just unlucky!!

Top Bottom