Organic Fire Aliens

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chranotik

you seem to be getting more alien kush dom phenos from the looks of it except for #4, the 2 fire aliens i am running both seem to lean more to the fire side of things. either way looking incredibly dank and making me want to pop more from my pack and see what else is in store lol.

waayne

waayne

all i gotta say is WOW brotha!!! lol.. beam me up scotty!!!
You got it bro :very_first_smiley:
Amazing, you getting ready to flush them? I think 7 looks like obs' if that's he one you are refering too. Yah ogr did kill these as usual. As did you waayne ;)
Thank's man!OGR did kill it on these!
There's not a bad looking pheno in the bunch....
These will get flushed for 2-3 week's.
yeah ur doin the damn thing with these waayne! Frosty Buds!
genepool these are frosted out for sure!
you seem to be getting more alien kush dom phenos from the looks of it except for #4, the 2 fire aliens i am running both seem to lean more to the fire side of things. either way looking incredibly dank and making me want to pop more from my pack and see what else is in store lol.
I didn't get pics of pheno#1 or#77 this time and they are both more Fire like,I also didn't get a pic of #3 and it's a Alien pheno, so all in all more Alien dominate phenos seem to be materializing out of this particular pack.......

true grit

true grit

Lookin absolutely stellar bro. Ive been slackin on actually leavin a comment but these are killin it- how long you thinkin they will go....

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Right now I'm doing the "damn those are gorgeous buds" dance aka the Carlton dance, looking at your ladies. Like everyone is telling, great job fellow farmer.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer colas! Nice work waayne... :cool

waayne

waayne

Update

Lookin absolutely stellar bro. Ive been slackin on actually leavin a comment but these are killin it- how long you thinkin they will go....
Thank's for stopping in bro!I'm gonna take the first ones down at 58 day's.Some are gonna take a little longer.These girl's ripened up pretty fast.....
Lookin bad ass :evilgrin0040::evilgrin0040:
Thank's! My Evil one!:rock
Right now I'm doing the "damn those are gorgeous buds" dance aka the Carlton dance, looking at your ladies. Like everyone is telling, great job fellow farmer.
Thank's buddy.
O my my Waayne!! Scrumptious looking myfriend!!
Yeah bro OGR bred some fire here!
Killer colas! Nice work waayne... :cool
Thank's man!:rasta2:
looks delish!
Man they smell even better than they look!;)

Here's a few pic's at 57 day's.
The first is pheno#5,#2,#3,#4,and#7......

IMG_11321.JPG

IMG_11481.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG

IMG_1158.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

:harvest:

genepool

genepool

waayne ur have found some sick phenotypes in those beans. Very stunning
budz bro, great job.:yes

G

goleboy

Damn, nice show FO SHO....last pic looks like some corleone kush....all keepers and that is gonna be some AWESOME trim To work with, I be makin the bombast butter then the most killinist cupcakes you ever seen! If it was me anyway ;-). Good work

waayne

waayne

waayne ur have found some sick phenotypes in those beans. Very stunning
budz bro, great job.:yes
Yeah man OGR did a great job on these.
There's some great pheno's in these bean's for sure!;)
Damn, nice show FO SHO....last pic looks like some corleone kush....all keepers and that is gonna be some AWESOME trim To work with, I be makin the bombast butter then the most killinist cupcakes you ever seen! If it was me anyway ;-). Good work
Yeah man there's gonna be a good deal of frosty trim off these.....
:very_first_smiley:

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

damn bro you killed it on this grow.. All them phenos look sick.. Can't wait to pop mine.. Peace

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
wow these r NICE!! makes me wanna check it.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
:heart:confused0054::confused0054::confused0054::Bad Ass Killer work mang...bout to start mine for sure now.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I have two packs of seeds marked Alien and Alien Dog but not sure who made them.I ether got them in trade or maybe from Elite Genetics for rent when he stayed with me back in 07-08.If I got them from Elite they were not made by Him as I have all of his genetics and can tell his package and writting. So are these seeds from Raskals stock?

waayne

waayne

Update

damn bro you killed it on this grow.. All them phenos look sick.. Can't wait to pop mine.. Peace
Yeah man this is with out a doubt some
superior genetic's!I can't wait to see what you find!
wow these r NICE!! makes me wanna check it.
If you get a chance to grab some of these beans, I would go for it!:rock
:heart:confused0054::confused0054::confused0054::Bad Ass Killer work mang...bout to start mine for sure now.
Thank's bro!I think you're gonna love growing these out.....
I have two packs of seeds marked Alien and Alien Dog but not sure who made them.I ether got them in trade or maybe from Elite Genetics for rent when he stayed with me back in 07-08.If I got them from Elite they were not made by Him as I have all of his genetics and can tell his package and writting. So are these seeds from Raskals stock?
These seed's were from OGRaskal.
I have one more pack of these and will
be looking for a nice male!;)

Here's a few pic's I took this morning!
First is pheno#1 ,#77,#5,and the last is #2.

IMG_1160.JPG

IMG_1162.JPG

IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_11751.JPG

:harvest:

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Super nice bro.. did them absolute justice..

N

noone88

I have some in soil right now and god damn, og rascal's gear is $$$$$. I'm at day 48ish so i'll try to remember to get pictures before and after the cut. I popped 6 seeds: 1 was a male, 1 went hermi, 3 were female, and I didn't have room to flower the other one.

2 distinct phenos. One has a killer OG smell. The other has a sweet berry smell.

Top Bottom