Organic Fire Aliens

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lilzayne

lilzayne

Damn Wayne, great job with these! That pheno #7 is lookin dank as hell. Lookin forward watching how these turn out. Keep up the great work!

L

lurking_chap

some solid beasts you keeping there for sure man... this is exorbitant show, cant tire of it.
all phenos are outrageous. are you planning on some dried nugshots? them must be real unique. keep it fire

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Damn waayne!!!! I dont even know what to say man.....straight fire!

Z

Zissou Intern

damn. props dude i wanted a pack of these bad. totally my bad cause i had the chance, but opted not to cause i figured there would be another drop.

still kickin myself in the nuts.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Rediculious phenos! Holy shit man, thats intense. And to think I'm only three weeks behind you... :afroweed:

Like everyone is saying; That one pheno looks Super alien dom... very very cool stuff.

WOW

edit; so yeah had no idea you had this thread up! lol

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Damn south your boy wayne is rocking the firealiens for sure.!!! Great job wayne I say pheno one is a good mix between the fire and alien. Pheno 2 looks like og for sure. And not to mention the frost.!!! The other two phenos def look alien leaning with those chunky ass nuggs. Remind me of my alien kush f2's.. nothing but dank all across these pages for sure bro.!!

waayne

waayne

Super nice bro.. did them absolute justice..
Thanks man!
I have some in soil right now and god damn, og rascal's gear is $$$$$. I'm at day 48ish so i'll try to remember to get pictures before and after the cut. I popped 6 seeds: 1 was a male, 1 went hermi, 3 were female, and I didn't have room to flower the other one.

2 distinct phenos. One has a killer OG smell. The other has a sweet berry smell.
Man the sweet berry smell sounds awesome>>>>no hermie issues with this batch!I got about 60% females
out of this pack.;)

Damn Wayne, great job with these! That pheno #7 is lookin dank as hell. Lookin forward watching how these turn out. Keep up the great work!
Thanks bro! Pheno#7 smells like a sweeter version of OG!
some solid beasts you keeping there for sure man... this is exorbitant show, cant tire of it.
all phenos are outrageous. are you planning on some dried nugshots? them must be real unique. keep it fire
Thanks man!I will try and do some nug shots later!
WOW!! num 7 plz!!!! that def is a keeper brotha!!!
You know it brotha!;)

damn. props dude i wanted a pack of these bad. totally my bad cause i had the chance, but opted not to cause i figured there would be another drop.

still kickin myself in the nuts.
Yeah man I know how you feel, as I let some of OGRaskals gear get away as well!!!!
Rediculious phenos! Holy shit man, thats intense. And to think I'm only three weeks behind you... :afroweed:

Like everyone is saying; That one pheno looks Super alien dom... very very cool stuff.

WOW

edit; so yeah had no idea you had this thread up! lol
I tried to sneek these in on you bro!;)
I can't wait to see how your phenos look!:rock
Damn south your boy wayne is rocking the firealiens for sure.!!! Great job wayne I say pheno one is a good mix between the fire and alien. Pheno 2 looks like og for sure. And not to mention the frost.!!! The other two phenos def look alien leaning with those chunky ass nuggs. Remind me of my alien kush f2's.. nothing but dank all across these pages for sure bro.!!
Yeah I totally agree ESER.ONE,pheno#1
looks and smells like a 50-50 mix of the two strains.....It's definitely a favorite!
Seeing all the nice traits that the Alien passes on in the crosses makes me want to pop my Alien F2's!!!

D

DrDanko

These pheno's all look great. Very nice structure. Great work! Did you get these on a drop here, or elsewhere? Just curious since he's no longer here. I have some amazing Fire Bubba and White Fire cuts, but those are the only OGR beans I've been able to land so far. Keep up the good work! -DrD.

waayne

waayne

nugs

word!!! some fire genetics there nice job !!!
Thanks bro!
These pheno's all look great. Very nice structure. Great work! Did you get these on a drop here, or elsewhere? Just curious since he's no longer here. I have some amazing Fire Bubba and White Fire cuts, but those are the only OGR beans I've been able to land so far. Keep up the good work! -DrD.
I picked these beans up here at the
Farm about 6 months ago....

Here's a couple of pics of the #7 pheno
dried and manicured.
I puffed an early sample nug off this one and she's gonna be really special!

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1233.JPG

The flavor and aroma of these nugs are amazing!:rasta2:

Here's pheno #5.
This one is a heavier mellow buzz
compared with #7.

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

:rasta2:

waayne

waayne

nugs

Here's a couple of pics of pheno #2.
This girl has some Alien traits for sure.

IMG_1254.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

:spacecraft:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Damn Waayne!! Your killing me!! I just almost choked to death on my slobber!! lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:mmm Bad ass nug shots brah...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Waayne. You are making Colorado proud. (even tho it's Cali-bred...lol). OGR knocked this one out of the park, for sure. You also may be responsible for the spike in sales at Age Old Organics!

C

chranotik

dang bro those dry shots look frosty as fuck.. i need to take pics of mine soon, but i doubt they look as nice as yours.

O

ograskal

Killer lookin nugz bro! Hope they smoke good for yah!..Keep up the great work bro!...~ogr

Top Bottom