Organic G13 Haze bx1

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

I love organic

Looking Nice! I am always down for the ORGANICS!

Keep it up!

420king-MASSES

Hey twist brotha can you post a pic of that pheno you just spoke of

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
ill take some shots right before chop its the best i can do. i no longer have a garden and they guy growing them is way against the internet. got a buddy all set to go in RI and it will all be legal soon so i dont mind the 6 months downtime

waayne

waayne

The Winner!

Here is the last pheno tested.She produced 4.6 oz's of hard frosty nugs.....
Pheno #6 smells sweet with mostly a bubble gum aroma and some OG dankness and a little fuel...
The OG flavor is dominant with hints of bubblegum...
This girl packs quite a punch and will be hanging around for another run for sure.....

IMG_14681.JPG

IMG_14611.JPG

IMG_14601.JPG

IMG_14591.JPG

IMG_14561.jpg

IMG_1609.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1650.JPG

:rasta2:

420king-MASSES

holy shit i need that strain that looks crazy waayne you fuckin killed brotha i dont think you know how bad i want that strain//was this a 49 day or 56 day wow thats all i can say man fuckin awesome

waayne

waayne

She was the late one bro;)
She was 25% amber at 56 day's....
This strain blew up in flower and then just ripened almost over nite.....
A really fast finish...
I really like the OG pheno! :happy

M

Mister Charlie

Nice looking pheno you got going there. Some frosty dank buds for sure.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i got to find my old pics of the og used but looking at your pics again that does look like it. i have also worked this og line and there are some huge yeilders in there. it would be a really good sog strain as all it does it make solid fat pole buds. it has a really crazy stretch though so that should eb a concern for some. it has a lemon head candy flavor and smell with fuel in the backround. the buds arent super dense but they have weight to them

420king-MASSES

i got to find my old pics of the og used but looking at your pics again that does look like it. i have also worked this og line and there are some huge yeilders in there. it would be a really good sog strain as all it does it make solid fat pole buds. it has a really crazy stretch though so that should eb a concern for some. it has a lemon head candy flavor and smell with fuel in the backround. the buds arent super dense but they have weight to them

damn twizzy you come with the fire everytime //that sounds pretty good the taste and smell:bongsmi::bongsmi:keep up the great breeding and waayne my brother keep up pumping out that dank bud brotha :harvest::harvest::bongsmi:

waayne

waayne

#6 is a jewel bro!
Nice work Kid!This is some impressive herb....
Gotta love it only takes 56 day's!
I can't stay out of #6;)
damn twizzy you come with the fire everytime //that sounds pretty good the taste and smell:bongsmi::bongsmi:keep up the great breeding and waayne my brother keep up pumping out that dank bud brotha :harvest::harvest::bongsmi:
Thank's bro!
Kid killed it on this one man!:pimp:
That is one hella CHUNKY lady------great work bro!
Thanks man!:pimp:
Nice job waayne, sounds like some nice smoke.
I haven't been able to stay out of this one!
That's alway's a good sign.;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol i was hoping to add a bit of the og flavor but not make them og dominate. it seems this pheno is in there though as i have one also. not much stretch crazy big leaves. with a grapebubblegum smell. its covered in trichs too. shes not gonna be able to go 56 days for me though as i put her in 10 days late she will only get to go about 47-50 days. what im looking for is more like what you mentioned on your #15 plant.

waayne

waayne

Yeah man I think #15 smelled like the mom you described.
It is a nice pheno.....
Pheno#6 is really potent, with a screaming good high that combines the soaring Sativa influence with the thump of the OG.....
That goes a long ways with me, not to mention that flavor and aroma of bublegum and OG :pimp:
I'm gonna puff a little more #6 now!
:passingjoint:

IMG_1650.JPG

420king-MASSES

Jesus how many phenos have you guys found out of this strain//each one sounds exquisit

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah man I think #15 smelled like the mom you described.
It is a nice pheno.....
Pheno#6 is really potent, with a screaming good high that combines the soaring Sativa influence with the thump of the OG.....
That goes a long ways with me, not to mention that flavor and aroma of bublegum and OG :pimp:
I'm gonna puff a little more #6 now!
:passingjoint:

IMG_1650.JPG

lol sounds good bro. after your description i think we'll be entering her into the cup...lol and its a lock:lock:

Top Bottom