Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

As far as using it on young plants I don't use it on seedlings until they've got a few leaf sets on them. For young plants prepare 1 tablespoon of aloe fillets (squeeze out the inside or what I prefer is cut a tip off my aloe, take a sharp knife and slice the skin away from the inner fillet. You don't want the skin for this application). Some people mash up the aloe fillets but generally I put them in a bottle with a portion of the water and shake the ever living **** out of it and then combine with the rest of the water when it's nicely mixed in. Stick some of that in a mister spray bottle and lightly mist the underside and top of the leaves and stems. Do this just before the lights turn out or the water droplets will act like a magnifying glass on your leaf and the light will act as the sun and it can burn your leaf. Aloe is lightly acidic and that is the reason I wait until they have a few leaf sets to spray aloe on them.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Ah as far as watering it in I believe most people use a similar proportion to the foliar application but I want to say I've heard people using as much as 4 tablespoons per gallon when watering it in.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20151224 121730

Close up of suzy.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Bumped the light up to 600w as competition for space required me to move the light further away to widen the footprint.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So I decided to go ahead and transplant this weekend instead of taking the cuttings, we'll let them veg out a few more days after transplant and take some clones when they've shown vigorous growth again. Just waiting on my filler soil mix to thaw and they'll go in their 7 gals.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20160102 211310

Got them in their final homes the 7 gals. They're sitting in my flower mix. I'm excited to see how this soil turned out. My initial impressions were that I really liked the way it handled the water. The addition of the coco gives it a nice texture and the pots felt nice and saturated throughout.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Also does anyone have tips on a super fine mister? Mine is too big of drops and they're always still there the next morning when I foliar. I've gotten burn 3 times now because of it.

Top Bottom