Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

They sell a lil hand pump mister at home depot that shoots really fine mist. And nice garden bro. Ladies look nice.

Thank you! I do what I can with what I have. I'll go check that out, is it a pressurized mister or one pump one spray?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Excellent work, super nice plants I love the big indica leaves looks a good cut to run in my vertical.

I was hoping for a sativa pheno but wont be disappointed by those indica yields at least eh?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20160103 154539

Got the clones transplanted, accidentally supercroppe one of Medusa's heads...whoops lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So got the fog cloner up and running last night, came in this morning to it spurting for two seconds then off for 4 or 5, messed eith it i think its working properly we will see by night time if any of them made it.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Also important note, layla was the first to hit 18 inches and the most sativa looking of thr bunch to me. I will let them all continue until the slowest one has hit the 18-20 inch mark then we will be rocking and rolling.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Clone update, a few hours away from 3 days since clones were taken, cubes were a little on the dry side so they got some water. Nothing really looks droopy yet, accidently picked one up by the stem and no slippage occured indicating it may have started to root.
20160108 131516

Vents on the dome are now 1/3 open, cubes are just a little warm to the touch so hoping that means im in the high 70s as far as root zone temp.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
So they are about 15-16" tall. Yea they are ready if they were in my room. I usually like to go to 18-20" with indica strains and 12" with sativas before I flip.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So they are about 15-16" tall. Yea they are ready if they were in my room. I usually like to go to 18-20" with indica strains and 12" with sativas before I flip.

Yea the shortest is 15 inches and tallest is up over 18 inches now, i think theyre all indica leaners except the big gal, hope she doesn't get scary, thanks for the input @Og Gong if theyre big enough for you theyre big enough for me.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice grow you got going on @ArticOrange You have been a great addition here at the pharm :cool:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta do some groom chores. I gotta go shave some sexy legs. I like to get all my pruning done a week or so before flipping. Peace

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Nice grow you got going on @ArticOrange You have been a great addition here at the pharm :cool:

I do what i can with what I've got, I wouldnt be anywhere without the Farm Fam.

Gotta do some groom chores. I gotta go shave some sexy legs. I like to get all my pruning done a week or so before flipping. Peace

I need to do a little shaving myself, might delay flower just a few more days to ket them recover. One of my gals is all cleaned up cause i got her when i took those cuts, the rest need a good cleaning up. I try to remove as little as possible since I kind of keep them shaved up as i go along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom