Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Screenshot 2016 04 01 23 31 53

3 hanging. The bud structure on the first gal leaned toward the tight compact nug spheres i have come to expect from NL5 lines with her sister's definitely displaying the hazes foxtail

Minitiger

Minitiger

If you have a problem with me legally donating something I produced I welcome you to empart any of your 50 years of experience to help better the community. You have chosen so far to make baseless comments without taking the time to go through and understand what you are looking at. That is rude, does not help the community and it is hateful. If you would like to be constructive please go ahead.

Damn.... Was watching this thread for a while (I looooove NL5/Haze), took a break from it around page 15 and came back to this? Wtf? Didn't think there was this amount of trolling/shit-talking here at the farm.

Either way, looking good @ArcticOrange ! Haven't gotten to the last few pages yet, but had to say something. There's good people and then there's, uh.... Not so good people haha.

Can't wait to see how these turned out. I'm not kidding, NL5/Haze is one of my all-time favorite strains.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Would you guys rather veg for 1 month and flower a bunch of small girls. Or would you rather cycle 5 Or six plants letting them veg for like 3 Or 4 months (havesting bigger girls)... In my state we are allowed 3 mature, so I'm thinking to veg longer and cycle 1 plant in and out per month, constant 2 plants(5'x6'x7' of space) so I'm chopping once a month...

I'm gonna be 600 hps on a light rail, split between the two. Fyi

If you're starting from seed, then you probably wanna veg a minimum of 50-60 days, then flower. The reason being that you want your babies to be sexually mature before you flower. You don't necessarily need to flower out the original seed plants, either. You could just take cuts from them around day fifty, root them and then flower those out (time consuming, I know, but if you got the time....). You could keep the original seed plants around for mothers if you want or just keep one clone from each seed plant as a mother. But yeah, I'm a big-time believer in letting plants grown from seed go as long as you can before you flower them and/or take cuts.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Damn.... Was watching this thread for a while (I looooove NL5/Haze), took a break from it around page 15 and came back to this? Wtf? Didn't think there was this amount of trolling/shit-talking here at the farm.

Either way, looking good @ArcticOrange ! Haven't gotten to the last few pages yet, but had to say something. There's good people and then there's, uh.... Not so good people haha.

Can't wait to see how these turned out. I'm not kidding, NL5/Haze is one of my all-time favorite strains.

Thanks for the kind words minitiger, I have been loving the smoke from her, right up my alley to get mind and body right

Minitiger

Minitiger

I see alot of guys building out the cxb3590s and 3070s, i think the transition has been leaning toward the 3590s though. There are some great chips out nowdays and alot of good info on the Diy

@Midwestjay You may wanna look into Apaches if you're seriously interested in LED's. I have the AT600, which was freaking $2500, but worth every penny, in my opinion. It's the equivalent of an 1000 watt HID, but only draws around 750 watts and 6.5 amps. Plus, it lasts ten years, so no buying new bulbs, ballasts etc etc every year. Also runs waaaaayyyyy cooler than a 1000 watt HID, so you save money on AC, fans etc etc. Apache also makes an AT200 (or something like that) that's the equivalent of, I think, a 400 watt HID. I think it's around $800 but when you consider the long-term savings, I really feel like it's worth it.

Also, that particular light is designed specifically for growing weed. The spectrum is right on. Check out tags420's side-by-sides or my grow log if you're curious. It's definitely a lot of money up front, but in the long run, you save a shitload.

Unless, of course, you have the time/patience/know-how to build your own LED's, in which case, just ignore this entire post haha!!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Thanks for the kind words minitiger, I have been loving the smoke from her, right up my alley to get mind and body right

I know, I reeeealllyyyyy love the NL5/Haze. So hard to find it grown properly. And I've heard so many bad things about the seeds thatre available from Sensi. Yours look great, though. I was considering getting some, but then I got some un-fucking-believable Afghan Haze a couple weeks ago and decided to grab some of those from Mr. Nice instead. I mean, when I have some cash I'll grab them haha.

Anyway, yeah, sick-ass grow. Can't believe how well they yielded. Super-happy for you!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I know, I reeeealllyyyyy love the NL5/Haze. So hard to find it grown properly. And I've heard so many bad things about the seeds thatre available from Sensi. Yours look great, though. I was considering getting some, but then I got some un-fucking-believable Afghan Haze a couple weeks ago and decided to grab some of those from Mr. Nice instead. I mean, when I have some cash I'll grab them haha.

Anyway, yeah, sick-ass grow. Can't believe how well they yielded. Super-happy for you!
Thank you sir, id really love to try the mr.nice version as well but ill save it for another time. I was a little hopeful i would find a seed or two in there but so far i have been unsuccessful

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Someone has been a busy dirty boy... GREEEEASYTYYYYYYY..... Looks great homie.. wouldn't expect much less
Thank you sir, 3 are still hanging, smoking on the earliest and working on curing the second gal out. Ive got a few things coming up soon. Thinking i may sog the room here soon.

Moto

Moto

Thank you sir, 3 are still hanging, smoking on the earliest and working on curing the second gal out. Ive got a few things coming up soon. Thinking i may sog the room here soon.

I do tomato cage sog styles.. Seems to work well for my room setup.. What size pots you thinking etc?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I do tomato cage sog styles.. Seems to work well for my room setup.. What size pots you thinking etc?
I had a gal do pretty well in a 3.5 gal as a single cola plant so i think i may run 12 3.5 gals in there and see what it do lol. Gotta check the final weight on her but shes got a couple Os of quality on her

Minitiger

Minitiger

Wow.... Just checked my "watched threads" thing and was like,"Oh yeah, ArcticOrange's NL5Haze grow, been a while since I looked at that, lemme see what's up...." Started around page 27 or so, then felt like I missed something so I went back to page 24 or so. Started reading and started seeing posts that I had "liked" already. Got to the last page and saw a bunch of posts from me and was like,"Whaaaaaa....??? I guess I read the whole thing already," hahaha!! Musta been super-lit for a while.

Anyway.... Nice grow! Again! Haha!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

View attachment 553667
Had to make that for them last night, raised the lights on the shelf before their light came on in the AM and they grew into it again by the time lights went out and it was high as it could go on the shelf so 30 second grow room, slapped some orca film in their and gained a few more inches to adjust height up.
That's awesome.. I had to do the exact same thing for my clones dude.. It actually works decent and does its job

20160416 114334
Top Bottom