Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Shit looks great my g sorry I haven't been three in a minute the alerts don't be popping up really? Idk it's wierd. But you got some monsters that you cut down good shit bro @ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Shit looks great my g sorry I haven't been three in a minute the alerts don't be popping up really? Idk it's wierd. But you got some monsters that you cut down good shit bro @ArcticOrange
Thanks bro!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

So I went with how its been working for me like a few of y'all said.
I guess I better get ready.. I dropped 1 El Fuego & 1 Purple Amnesia

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Ive noticed the more threads i am tagged into that only the last few i have visited will throw me alerts, i slowed down after harvest as well lol had to get moving to prep for spring. I may also have a new job here soon so thats been keeping me busy as well

incogneato

incogneato

Haven't been getting alerts for this thread so I came looking for ya lol. How did you end up brotha?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Ended out a little over 1/watt based on lighting wattage alone (630+54 for the uvb bulbs). Smoke was good, definitely two faced. She will get you couchlocky if you smoke her sitting down for too long but the haze comes out just as easily when i nedd to get things done. Its been one of my favorite 50/50 crosses in a long while

incogneato

incogneato

Ended out a little over 1/watt based on lighting wattage alone (630+54 for the uvb bulbs). Smoke was good, definitely two faced. She will get you couchlocky if you smoke her sitting down for too long but the haze comes out just as easily when i nedd to get things done. Its been one of my favorite 50/50 crosses in a long while
Awesome grow man. The end product looks amazing. Thanks for having me along for the ride. I'm on pace to start on my deadline of sept 1 for my first grow. Got my beans in btw, thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom