Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Awesome grow man. The end product looks amazing. Thanks for having me along for the ride. I'm on pace to start on my deadline of sept 1 for my first grow. Got my beans in btw, thanks for the advice.
No problem, let me know how it goes, ill probably start another journal here soon for my perpetual runs. Ive got two plush berry and something i think has a diesel parent. We will see as that baby started out mutated and grew put of it

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

End product looks greasy arctic! Good stuff! Been Mia due to work and life but good to see you finished the run! Send me a dm if you start a new journal! Just updated mine today. PEACE

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Wanted to throw a little update up of the beans I dropped.. I dropped all 3 beans at same time.. In the pics you will see a major difference though and I ended up having to toss one of the Himalaya BD because the tap root didn't amount to anything so I went and popped another and it seems to be doing fine @ArcticOrange here's a little update on em brother
And I actually dropped 3 more beans all of which are the same as this line up just 11 days behind.. So out of the 6 I dropped 5 popped and doing good

DNA El Fuego auto
Short Stuff Purple Amnesia auto
Short stuff Himalaya Blue Diesel auto

20160503 202214
20160503 202222
20160504 203249
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@ArcticOrange I ended up having to throw away that big ass Neville Haze I had dude and the 8 clones I did.. Had a major gnat problem and believe it was a "nanner" hermie so I didn't wanna risk anything so I chucked em
I will be growing a NH from seed this time:cool:

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Ive got some things in the works, the spring has been slow going grow side but the freezer is quickly filling with salmon and the grow will get a little more attention soon =) hope you all are doing well here on the farm.

Top Bottom