Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20151213 003352

3rd day with the cuttings and they're still kickin, honestly with my inexperience with rockwool and cloning in general I'm just stoked I haven't killed them already lol. Maybe I'll even get a rooted cut!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I already got excited reading the title, always nice to see some sensi classics, especially NL5/Haze. Have a great run!

Thanks @Sativied I wanted to try some old school strains with good genetics and sensi seems to be the place to go for that!

*Edit* I would also like to try the Mr.Nice version since Neville had his hand in that as well as far as I understand.

Last edited:
PDX Buds

PDX Buds

Great journal so far. I'm experimenting with mainlining for the first time so I'll def be following along. You mind sharing your recipe for the aloe foliar?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Great journal so far. I'm experimenting with mainlining for the first time so I'll def be following along. You mind sharing your recipe for the aloe foliar?

I just use 1-2 tablespoons of fresh aloe filleted and pureed into a quart of water. Sometimes I'll add 1/4 tsp per gallon pro -text (for silica) but I generally prefer to get that I to the soil.

-Aloe is in general a little acidic btw

Also I've heard aloe skin is more acidic so don't let that get in the mix that's why I fillet it.

You can probably buy fresh aloe leaves if you have a Hispanic food store or just buy an aloe from a green house. Mine cost 5 bucks and I've already cloned it once (in two months). They do great under a t5 or a few feet from an hid.

Last edited:
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Also since I'm running 90% organic I check the pH of all my feed and spray but don't adjust unless it's way out of wack.

(I say 90 cause in the summer I use horse tails for silica and then I'm 100% organic)

Product horsetail

And that's a horse tail in case you were wondering.

Last edited:
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20151215 104149

For those new to the thread front left we have Medusa, right of her is penelope (don't let her 2 burned leaves fool ya she is kickin just as hard as the rest). Back left is little Suzy and Layla in the far right. This strain is damn near homogeneous at this point so very little variation between them. Penelope and Medusa have exhibited identical leaf mutations (2 four leaf sets on the 7th or 8th node). The big three have had a tendency to throw at least one new node per day and as many as 2 so far.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20151215 170807

So this was the growth tip I didn't think would make it. I was using the green twist ties (like the bread loaf ones but a whole spool for garden ties) but they cut into the stems, this one was almost cut in half last night so I hit it with that aloe foliar and today she is standing back up on her own, doesn't look wilted and sickly, and continuing her growth normally. I am shocked it survived let alone stood herself back up.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
View attachment 555677
So this was the growth tip I didn't think would make it. I was using the green twist ties (like the bread loaf ones but a whole spool for garden ties) but they cut into the stems, this one was almost cut in half last night so I hit it with that aloe foliar and today she is standing back up on her own, doesn't look wilted and sickly, and continuing her growth normally. I am shocked it survived let alone stood herself back up.
Yea man gotta watch those twist ties. Everything looking good man. Keep up the good work.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Layla received her last topping tonight, Suzy (the runt of the pack) received her second and possibly final topping, penelope and Medusa are both waiting a day and they will receive their final Toppings as well. A few days later will be my last bit of training for a while then we'll just let them veg out a bit more and get ready for flower. They'll be up-potted again here soon too.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20151216 175500

Suzy is praying today.

Penelope and Medusa got their final topping today. They'll all get an up pot as soon as I see growth after topping and then they'll be chilling for a little while letting them do their thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom