ArcticOrange

20160223 171923
20160223 171915
20160223 171647
20160223 171627
20160223 171528

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I hitem with that 6 row two weeeks after the first time you told me, also did a top dress of my flower soil during week 4, just a handful for piece of mind. Other than that theyve been water only for weeks.

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

Im right there with ya OB those are looking gorgeous

How did the 6row treat you? I bet you can squeeze in another top dress of that before they start the swell!
What do they smell light?
You're pushin that light/space to the max!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

How did the 6row treat you? I bet you can squeeze in another top dress of that before they start the swell!

Yea I think they ended up just a little big for the space but ive been impressed so far, hopefully all goes well in the last few weeks. As far as smell I havent thought about it to pinpoint it yet but ill make a point of it next time im in there. I was planning on doing one more of the barley week 6 so here real soon then cut it for the last few weeks.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So smell wise im gonna say sweet bubblegum with skunk and citrus undertones.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I'm hoping my mainlined plants turn out like yours.

I keep poking in here to get a taste of what it will be like.

I can't wait!

Ive been following your planning thread and im confident you will come out of this with a good product, definitely shows that you have done and are doing your research. The mainlining is fun and its nice that the process is so front loaded, once theyre in flower you get to watch your creation unfold!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Ive been following your planning thread and im confident you will come out of this with a food product, definitely shows that you have done and are doing your research. The mainlining is fun and its nice that the process is so front loaded, once theyre in flower you get to watch your creation unfold!

Watching it unfold is half the fun.
I'm considering only topping twice for 4 colas since I have a smaller space than yours.

I've noticed in your thread they are getting quite bushy.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Watching it unfold is half the fun.
I'm considering only topping twice for 4 colas since I have a smaller space than yours.

I've noticed in your thread they are getting quite bushy.

I have one gal with 4 tops that looks great, definitely a good place to start, mine got really leggy because i didnt run my MH at rhe very beginning of flower like i normally do so those sativas chased the HPS. Next run should be more compact as far as internodes

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

My advice runninh bagseeds is dont get frustrated if they all grow a bit different. Just stick risers(i use plywood squares) under the pots of shorter ones to maintain an even canopy youll be rockin and rollin here soon for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom