Organic P Dawg, Nigerian T Haze, Pineapple Hashplant, Secret Recipe, and Star Berry Indica

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

What?! only 1 pdawg fem? well that def takes some fun away from the hunt. sorry my friend. hopefully shes a strong ass female with no intersex traits.

O

Organicyumyum

What?! only 1 pdawg fem? well that def takes some fun away from the hunt. sorry my friend. hopefully shes a strong ass female with no intersex traits.

yeah, man, bummer. but, she has incredible structure and is really strong so Im hoping for the best. All of the P Dawgs stank in veg. I gave the 2 best males to my homey so we're gonna have some P Dawg crosses hopefully in the near future.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

That ratio sure does suck bro but I hope that fem is a keeper. With the fire top dawg brings it should be something special. MWD

O

Organicyumyum

Here is a shot of my single Goji OG mom my homey gave me. I have a pack of goji's I need to pop, but this one is dope so far. Day 39, reeks of dark berries and og funk. Yum Yum!
Photo 20

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

nice. let us know how it goes. Ive been real interested in her. I may get a few packs of rd pineapple hashplant and also some guava chems. Trying to find one real keeper.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wazzup O yumyum

How are those 2 babies doing? They must be big by now.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

where do u get the guava chems midwest???
Sorry just seen this. I seen them on a few other sites that sell seeds bro just do a little searching and you may find something you didnt even know you wanted that way.. I sure did.
MWD

O

Organicyumyum

Wazzup O yumyum

How are those 2 babies doing? They must be big by now.

they got chopped into clones that are going in this next run. my room was too packed with plants when i initially went to flower them. I did throw the moms outside after taking cuts so we'll see what happens with an outdoor winter harvest. it's cold as hell so Im not too sure how good they'll do.

O

Organicyumyum

So, Im really hype on this run that I have going. Everything went into flowering on January 13th, so I'm about 2 weeks in and everything looks amazing. Like I've stated before, this run includes Girl Scout Cookies forum cut, White HP and Guava13 (Top Dawg, thank you Capulator), PDawg (Top Dawg), Nigerian Haze (Top Dawg), High Octane Og, Sour Dubs, Alien Rock Candy from Alien (Dubs and Tahoe phenos), Star Berry Indica (Cannaventure), Secret Recipe (Connoissuer), 4 phenos of Red Headed Stranger (New House Seeds) and Ewok (Alien Genetics). I know for a fact that most of these cuts are incredible. Im testing the Red Headed Stranger, Star Berry Indica, Secret Recipe, PDawg, and Nigerian Haze since I popped these all from seed. Hoping for some crazy dank. Looks like one of the Red Headed Strangers is leaning towards the Tom Hill's Haze so I'm really excited for that.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

they got chopped into clones that are going in this next run. my room was too packed with plants when i initially went to flower them. I did throw the moms outside after taking cuts so we'll see what happens with an outdoor winter harvest. it's cold as hell so Im not too sure how good they'll do.
dude my outdoor looks killer right now and I know your not to far from me. Hows yours looking?
great lineup in flower buddy absolutely killer. We should link up and sample these organic cookies in the future..

MW

O

Organicyumyum

dude my outdoor looks killer right now and I know your not to far from me. Hows yours looking?
great lineup in flower buddy absolutely killer. We should link up and sample these organic cookies in the future..

MW

we definitely need to do that asap! I don't have anything outside actually. I gave my homey a few for his yard, but knowing him they are dead by now.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

we definitely need to do that asap! I don't have anything outside actually. I gave my homey a few for his yard, but knowing him they are dead by now.
Hahah I feel you Ive been a patient fucker not clipping a branch off. I will hit you up first thing bro day 58 now, thinking 62-65 with some days of darkness to add some trichs. Thinking I will clip one off at 60 but well see. Peace

MW

O

Organicyumyum

Hahah I feel you Ive been a patient fucker not clipping a branch off. I will hit you up first thing bro day 58 now, thinking 62-65 with some days of darkness to add some trichs. Thinking I will clip one off at 60 but well see. Peace

MW

you are lucky for that. Mine are only 2 and a half weeks in :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom