Organic Plasma grow, 4xs5 & 4x c99

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

love seeing a room full uP of sexy Sati girls .... beautiful work Krasi .. dont see that often enough .... . special thoughts for cindy ..... one day i will have her on my lips .... . till then ... i watch n dream .... . cheers .. Mrs Mull :p

Haha..lol...thanx Mrs Mull, how nice of u to stop by, the Cinderella seems to be a really lovely smoke indeed, with lot`s of oldskool flavours, i haven`t smoked her yet, but i`n very anxious to do so:)

ya plants are doing sweet bro. killin' it so far!

neverbreak

Thanks bro, so far so good, let`s see this evolve the coming weeks.

Krasi ness! Those girls are about to blow up with some bid buds... Hope you got them little bastards eradicated with that foliar...

Thanks Shady, today early in the morning the postman stopped by en dropped of my delivery of bio foliars, i instantly went to work, lights were out for 15 minutes so it was perfectly on time, friday i will use the other one and that`s the end of it, let`s hope it`s enough for or total annihilation or some incompetent desorientated truelly sad leftover spidermites:D

Krasi

Krasi

Hello again`peepzz, i`m back with an update on our second guerilla spot, the one that got ravaged by social greenworkers with big-ass lawnmowers.

Good news, the enviroment is recovering well, and there is still hope that this spot will make it true.
The plants are doing just fine, the Heribei cutting are really beautiful, and the Royal Danes seedlings are starting to really grow and their stems are really getting thick.

We had some real bad weather this summer, very little sun en unbelievable much rain and storms, so i really respect those plants stregnth.
The spots were made totally clean of vegetation by us and holes were digged, now the spots are also recovering their vegetation, and it all comes together nicely and stealthy.

In about two weeks i will return here to see if there are males presenting themselves amongst the seedlings.

Pics

First the Herbei cuttings

P1020074
P1020075
P1020076
P1020077
P1020078
P1020079
P1020080

And the Royal danes seedlings

P1020082
P1020083
P1020084
P1020085
P1020087
P1020088
P1020089
P1020090
P1020091
P1020092
P1020093

P1020081
P1020086
A

Arman

Howdy ladies and gents, update from the plasma grow.

12/12 day 13, visual flowering s5 day 6, c99 day 3

I re-hung the lights somewhat higher, the pre-flowering-grow-boost has set in, and just in time.
The plants are doing great, tomorow i will insert the flowertabs into the soil.
The time for flowers has arrived.

s5

View attachment 232239View attachment 232240View attachment 232241

c99

View attachment 232242View attachment 232243View attachment 232244

Hey Krasi. Do you by any chance know the NPK value of those Flowertabs? I know their Soiltabs are 14-6-6 but they (Nirvana) don't mention the NPK for their Flowertabs. I would aolso like to know what their Flowertabs are composed of, Nitrogen %, Phosphate%, Potassium %, I know they add Humic Acid for PH, Mycorrhizae, bacto and Yucca. They also add Organic Silicon.

Do you know of a USA company that manufactures these Flowertabs? Not the soiltabs, I know the soiltabs can be replaced with the ones Sannie sells at 12-8-8. I'd like to know if there is a company in the USA that sells Tabs that are the same composition as Nirvanas Flowertabs.

Thanks and great growing, you have the green thumb.

Krasi

Krasi

Arman, thanks for the kind words, the Flowertabs NPK value is secret i think, they indeed do not mention it and i asked the question on Experts, a question forum linked by Nirvana, but no answer there.
They are now the only one selling those tabs and selling good too, so i think they want to keep it a secret, i heared romours that Sannie is also about to launch Flowertabs soon, by another name perhaps so maybe he will enlighten us.
Or maybe Nmeeks can find the tabs original seller, he`s some e-scout;)

Kyle mccall, yes bro there are just 8, heavilly supercropped:D

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What's up Krasi!? The outdoor guerilla spot looks great. The plants are very healthy and seem to camouflage naturally with their surroundings. I notices what looks like pest damage on some of the plants. What kind of bugs do you have to contend with in Holland?

outwest

neverbreak

neverbreak

those weeds are making for some stiff competition! are some of those stinging nettles? they look like 'em.

neverbreak

Krasi

Krasi

looks sick bro good job mate all the best :)

Thanks man:)

What's up Krasi!? The outdoor guerilla spot looks great. The plants are very healthy and seem to camouflage naturally with their surroundings. I notices what looks like pest damage on some of the plants. What kind of bugs do you have to contend with in Holland?

outwest

Thanks Outwest, they`re doing allright, the most horrific pest we have are snails, but we have snail bait sprinkled around the plants, offcourse there are more pest but also lots of natural enemies.;)

those weeds are making for some stiff competition! are some of those stinging nettles? they look like 'em.

neverbreak

You`re right, they are stinging nettles, but no competition at all, the canabis plant is way strongr than the rest of the foliar around there.

A

Arman

Arman, thanks for the kind words, the Flowertabs NPK value is secret i think, they indeed do not mention it and i asked the question on Experts, a question forum linked by Nirvana, but no answer there.
They are now the only one selling those tabs and selling good too, so i think they want to keep it a secret, i heared romours that Sannie is also about to launch Flowertabs soon, by another name perhaps so maybe he will enlighten us.

Ă“

A

Arman

Meadow
Thanks Krasi. How can we motivate Nmeeks to find out who nirvana gets those flowertabs from?

Krasi

Krasi

Well you could ask him really friendly, he found thBuffertabs Sannie uses.

Krasi

Krasi

Evening...

I got an update for you on the plasma run...

12/12 day 26, visual flowering s5 day 18, c99 day 15

Eevrything goes as it should, only the spidermites are a pain in the ass, tomorow morning the last foliar will be applied, next week i got myself a really special army coming in, mercenaries...two special species of predatory mites and they work together...Neoseiulus californicus & Phytoseiulus persimilis....contract killers:cool:

Pics.

s5

P1020094

P1020095

P1020096

P1020097

P1020098

P1020099

c99

P1020100

P1020101

P1020102

P1020103

P1020104

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
those mites are fucking your shit up big time holmes. You need to release the kraken. sns 217 works in flower. You could try my foliar pack as a tea concentrate as well if you still have some.

Krasi

Krasi

Hi Cap, i know man, die hard fuckers they are, today i did another foliar with a strong bio product, i have 6000 predatory mites coming up, i`m doing what i can to stop those freaks.
What don u meanby tea concentrate of ur foliar, should i make a tea of only the foliar pack with some molasse and spray it?
I`ll have look at the sns 217 too;)

neverbreak

neverbreak

dunno if i missed it before, but is this ya first run using plasma krasi?

neverbreak

Krasi

Krasi

do ya prefer plasma over other hid lighting now?

neverbreak

Hell no:D..the technique is not yet there, for mother plants, clones and vegative stage it`s perfect and it`s a super lamp to hang aside a HPS light, and that will give you many benefits, but stand-alone it misses some red light for blooming, also they`re not strong enough...yet...
But when the technique catches up, then a plasma lamp with flower spectrum and higher output, that will be the lamp of the future, no heat or ir, full spectrum, uv and the price will be better, because of the run on them.

Krasi

Krasi

Here`s an update on the plasma grow,

12/12 day 29, visual flowering s5 day 21, c99 day 18
I`m still fighting against the spider mites, i today released 6000 predatory mites, so i`m hoping they will keep them busy, they`re starting to make webs allready.

Pics...the leafs are a mess because of the contence of the predatory mites packs.

s5

P1020121
P1020122
P1020123
P1020124
P1020130

c99

P1020125
P1020127
P1020128
P1020129
P1020131