Organic Plasma grow, 4xs5 & 4x c99

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

A new update from the plasma grow, i cleaned up the mess in the budzz, the spidermite is really getting on my nerves, so i got myself a new foliar trough a aquaintance from the Dutch forum.
This is a real spidermite killer, tomorow morning i will put it to the test.
And my predatory mites will suvive the attack, at least 60% will :D

12/12 day 32, visual flowering s5 day 24, c99 day 21

s5

P1020132
P1020133
P1020135
P1020145
P1020146

c99

P1020136
P1020137
P1020139
P1020140
P1020141
P1020142
P1020144

Oceanside

Oceanside

Despite the mites it looks like sweet,sticky love!!! Beautiful....

Peace
OC

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey Krasi. Do you by any chance know the NPK value of those Flowertabs? I know their Soiltabs are 14-6-6 but they (Nirvana) don't mention the NPK for their Flowertabs. I would aolso like to know what their Flowertabs are composed of, Nitrogen %, Phosphate%, Potassium %, I know they add Humic Acid for PH, Mycorrhizae, bacto and Yucca. They also add Organic Silicon.

Do you know of a USA company that manufactures these Flowertabs? Not the soiltabs, I know the soiltabs can be replaced with the ones Sannie sells at 12-8-8. I'd like to know if there is a company in the USA that sells Tabs that are the same composition as Nirvanas Flowertabs.

Thanks and great growing, you have the green thumb.
Arman, thanks for the kind words, the Flowertabs NPK value is secret i think, they indeed do not mention it and i asked the question on Experts, a question forum linked by Nirvana, but no answer there.
They are now the only one selling those tabs and selling good too, so i think they want to keep it a secret, i heared romours that Sannie is also about to launch Flowertabs soon, by another name perhaps so maybe he will enlighten us.
Or maybe Nmeeks can find the tabs original seller, he`s some e-scout;)

Kyle mccall, yes bro there are just 8, heavilly supercropped:D

Are these different than the others I found a cheap replacement for Krasi? Do you have a pack of these new tabs in person to help me with a description rather than the homepage's photograph? How big are the tabs (in grams) and what color are they in real life (the photos are sometimes manipulated to help people from recognizing the product from other distributers)? I will see if there are any distributers here in the US, as I'm sure there are it just depends what size order you have to place. Getting that info from you would make it a bit easier to confirm what I find though. Thanks.

-Meeks

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
how far are you keepign the plasma from the plants krasi.. I just bought one and am settign it up tthis week!

Krasi

Krasi

how far are you keepign the plasma from the plants krasi.. I just bought one and am settign it up tthis week!

Hi Cap, the ideal distance is 30cm (11,8 inches) above the crop, are u using it to flower or to vegg?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hi Cap, the ideal distance is 30cm (11,8 inches) above the crop, are u using it to flower or to vegg?

veg... will you still get a 4x4 footprint that close?

I wish they made them in 110.

outwest

I picked up a lamp called a g3 by the same people who market seagreen actually.. light head innovations. Same technology. the fixture all come from the same place. they claim to have a better reflector (its square shaped not round). I picked mine up for 700. retail was like 1600. they hardly make any. its bright as fuck and the bulb is tiny. unbelievable technology there. plus its supposed to last like 5 years with no loss of quality.

Krasi

Krasi

The Gavita pro Lep 300watt it`s effective shining range is 1 by 1 meter, and the ideal distance above the canopy is between the 30 and 60 centimeters, that`s what the manufacturer says.
For vegging it`s the best lamp available, mothers and cuttings/clones could not wish for richer light.
Including UV-a and UV-b, the harmful UV-c is blocked by the glass window.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
veg... will you still get a 4x4 footprint that close?

I picked up a lamp called a g3 by the same people who market seagreen actually.. light head innovations. Same technology. the fixture all come from the same place. they claim to have a better reflector (its square shaped not round). I picked mine up for 700. retail was like 1600. they hardly make any. its bright as fuck and the bulb is tiny. unbelievable technology there. plus its supposed to last like 5 years with no loss of quality.

Where did you buy it? Thanks.

outwest

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Where did you buy it? Thanks.

outwest

used at my local shop. I saw it sitting there, and was like... I want it. Nobody knew what the fuck was up. I swooped on it. The guy who used it even included the receipt and it is under warranty for 2 more years. Basically he said he grew enough to last him a good long while and sold all his equipment. I guess he thought he would get less flowers in one cycle. Spent a bunch of money on a personal crop, and crushed it. got too much LOL.

Krasi

Krasi

Update on te plasma grow:cool:

12/12 dag 36, visual flowering s5 day 28, c99 day 25.
The spidermites have died, al last.
They did damage many leafs, some rests of webs are still visible on the budz.
Also the late spraying caused many pistils to turn red already.
The budz are growing still, thank god.
De c99 has the bigger budz, almost all of them are hard, she`s te faster flowerer and needs about 3 more weeks.
The s5 has only rock hard budz, and smells like heaven, she still needs about 4,5 weeks to fnish .
Today the c99 get her last tea, the s5 will enjoy that the next week too.

pics then.

s5

P1020170

P1020171
P1020172

Bud right under a plasma light
P1020175

Bud right under a HPS light.

P1020176

P1020177

c99

[/ATTACH]
P1020180
P1020181

Bud under plasma

P1020183

Bud under HPS.

P1020184
P1020185

P1020178
P1020179
Oceanside

Oceanside

They always seem to amaze me on how tough and versatile they can be... I'm thinking you will still bulk up just fine.. Might take an extra week but i think you're good.

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Good to see you got rid of the mites. Them dudes are the worst! :eek:

Krasi

Krasi

They always seem to amaze me on how tough and versatile they can be... I'm thinking you will still bulk up just fine.. Might take an extra week but i think you're good.

They sure do amaze, an extra week is always calculated;)

Good to see you got rid of the mites. Them dudes are the worst! :eek:

Yeah, and these ones had alien genetics ( no offence :D ) they where really stubborn:mad:

The Mulls

The Mulls

glaD you gots things in your forest unda control & back to the swell Krasi .. . :eek: ladies with buGs .. never a good thing .... . :eek: .. .
So i see your comparrison nug shots of hps v plasma .... . . do you prefer one over the other? ... re: better results for the eyes .. lips .. lungs ..... etc .... . :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy cindy ... . u know .. butt .. im dreaming of A different shade o cindy .. she will b mine .. 2013 .. feels like i will have space then for her ...... i'll enjoy much watchin you finish off these vixens first ... cheers ... Mrs Mull :p

Top Bottom