Organic Soil 400w Cooltube Scrog

• Thread starter weariedjuggl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Hello y'all. This is my first time posting at the thcfarmer but I've posted at a couple other forums in the past. I like the community here and its been a joy reading some of the threads so I thought I'd start a thread here to track one of the tents I have going right now.

Here are some photos from first day of 12/12 (7 days ago).
img_7913-jpg.475754

img_7915-jpg.475756

img_7917-jpg.475759

Here are some from day 7 of 12/12 (today).

img_7960-jpg.475762

img_7961-jpg.475763

img_7964-jpg.475765

Any questions or comments are welcome :) I should say plz be nice!!!

Pimp T

Pimp T

Hey I ran a tube light with no fan was fine for a few weeks until it squealed loud and stopped one day I went to unscrew it and it was fused to the fixture

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Hey I ran a tube light with no fan was fine for a few weeks until it squealed loud and stopped one day I went to unscrew it and it was fused to the fixture
Yeah the basement was gettin too cold so I had to unhook the ventilation. I needed the extra heat. But soon here it will be hooked up to a 6 inch inline fan again.

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Welcome to the farm, new myself. What strain? Love organic!
NICE!! I love organic too. It is so nice not to have to buy nutrients or Ph my water.

The plant at the front of the cabinet/pictures is Girlscout Cookies and the plants toward the back are Monster Cookies. Girlscout is a cut only from northern california. It is supposed to be a cross of an OG and a Durban Poison. The Monster Cookies come from a cross b/w Girscout and Grand Daddy Purple.. There are three plants total. All three are in 5 gallon smart pots with recycled living organic soil.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

NICE!! I love organic too. It is so nice not to have to buy nutrients or Ph my water.

The plant at the front of the cabinet/pictures is Girlscout Cookies and the plants toward the back are Monstrous Cookies. Girlscout is a cut only from northern california. It is supposed to be a cross of an OG and a Durban Poison. The Monster Cookies come from a cross b/w Girscout and Grand Daddy Purple.. There are three plants total. All three are in 5 gallon smart pots with recycled living organic soil.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

nice grow ya got going, I was thinking of doing the same but taking off the top reflector on the cool tube an going up the sides a lil higher. Getting my Cool tube in a couple weeks, gonna try see if its possible then.

Gonna sit here on my bucket an watch the show if ya don't mind.

M

milo_xxx

how large is the area the plants are in?

I've been thinking about doing this kind of thing for awhile.. Except a bed of soil instead of pots...

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

how large is the area the plants are in?

I've been thinking about doing this kind of thing for awhile.. Except a bed of soil instead of pots...
Its a 3x3 foot tent I bought from Amazon. I think it was like 90 dollars for the tent.

north knect

north knect

Welcome to the farm man..at first I thought it was a way larger tent lol..some serious filling in I did props man..well I'm subbed in n pulling up a seat and popcorn..extra butter! Lmao lookin good positive vibes!!

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

He'll ya bro!!!! Welcome and like the others said very nice setup! Very clean love the curve u gave for the cool tube to hit everything right! I'm definitely gonna pull up a seat too! Farm on brah

Top Bottom