Organic Soil 400w Cooltube Scrog

• Thread starter weariedjuggl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goz

Goz

Hey guys I know it has been a while since I updated!!! I been smokin too much of that scissor hash!!! here are a couple photos of some random nugs. A lot of it has already left the door to go to friends but I still have a few ounces with me. Over all I got 164g off this grow plus a bit of larf. It didnt reach my goal of 6 ounces but it got close :) I really like the smoke and next time I will be using some strains that produce a little better for me, I also have installed a new soil bed!!!

164g of pure gold looks lovely mate .

GOZ

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Welp it has been a couple months since I updated but I've installed a new scrog in this tent with a grow bed. the plants are now about 2 1/2 weeks into flower. There is one Monster cookies on the left side of the screen and one Sour Jack on the right. I took some close ups to show you how low yielding the monster cookies is compared to the sour jack. Also, I'm using a gullwing this round instead of the cooltube.

IMG 8352
IMG 8353
IMG 8354
IMG 8355
IMG 8359
IMG 8360
IMG 8361

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

So we are at something like 40 days of flower now. the plants are growing real fast and im very stoked to be doing a soil bed.
IMG 8798
IMG 8802
IMG 8803
IMG 8805
IMG 8815

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Hey yall :) I'm coming back with some cool shiz. DIY cob leds, and single plant indoor grow bed scrogs! That was a mouthful...

To start out Ill show a couple of pictures of what I have growing right now. These pictures are of a Sour Jack growing in a 2.5x2.5ft grow bed/tent. It is under a Mars Hydro 700 at full power. I've also included some pictures of the soil bed so you can see the clover and nettle growing in my beds :) When you pull back the mulch you can find worms!

IMG 6054
IMG 6055
IMG 6078
IMG 6079
IMG 6081
IMG 6106
IMG 6107
IMG 6108
IMG 6110

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

I just reread that post and I realize it sounds like I've already built the lights but I'm still working on them. My goal is to have them functional within 2 weeks.

Desertboy

Desertboy

I once grew a stinging nettle under HPS by accident (It was in some reused compost sharing a pot when I tried to remove it I got stung it was the worst sting I've ever had off a nettle and my hand swelled up severely.

My hand aches just thinking about lol.

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

I once grew a stinging nettle under HPS by accident (It was in some reused compost sharing a pot when I tried to remove it I got stung it was the worst sting I've ever had off a nettle and my hand swelled up severely.

My hand aches just thinking about lol.

It's kinda wierd. I've noticed that while handling the nettle with the inside of my hand I can barely feel anything. Then I touch the nettle with any part of my skin that has hair and it burns...

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

So this is the same scrog that I started this thread with. I'm still using the gull wing with two kessil 150s. the last three pictures were taken today. the first picture was taken exactly two weeks ago.
IMG 6063
IMG 6120
IMG 6123
IMG 6126

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

most of the gear is in for my new lights :) gonna assemble what I can this coming sunday. 5 HLG-185h-c1400a, 20 Ideal cob holders, 20 CXB3070 AD bin 3000k, and 5 of the arctic 64 heatsinks have arrived. I am still waiting for 15 of the heatsinks to arrive from newegg and the thermal compound as well. if it doesnt get here by this weekend I will go out and build a four cob 200w fixture with newly purchased compound :)

IMG 6146
IMG 6147
IMG 6149
weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

The semi parabolic scrog is doing alright. I think I've cleaned up any sign of botrytis that I found. This is the first time I've had to deal with any fungus in my own garden. I think it came from some fermented plant extracts that I made. My mistake for including one in a foliar feed. I saw the grey mold on top of the fermentation and when I siphoned it off I didn't imagine that the sphores would follow. What an idiot!

This girl needs some more pruning as well. I have to clean it up a lot. There isn't enough stretch with the sour jack to scrog this much space comfortably. There are five small colas wanting to start in every single opening of the screen. I think I might flip a little early because this has been the hardest scrog to manage yet. Thats all thanks to the alfalfa tea I've been watering with ;)
IMG 6228

The Other Sour jack tent is doing really well. This one is in a 2.5x2.5 foot tent and it didnt have to spread out as much as the other. I'm also running a mars hydro 700 in here instead of HPS. When this run is over I will be replacing it with the COB diy lights I am building.

Here she is at 4 days after flip to flower.
IMG 6225
IMG 6226

These next couple pictures are of some plants that I have vegetating getting ready for the other 3x3 tents I have ready. I don't think I will be doing more scrog after the two sour jacks finish. I want to do a perpetual grow with organic soil. Plants will be in pots ranging from 3-10 gallons. It kinda will depend on how full the flowering tents are and how long I get to veg out the new babies :)

plants below are: sour jack - moby dick - sour jack (everything is quite droopy cuz I just did a heavy drench/foliar feed)
IMG 6233

plants below from bottom left clockwise go as follows: candyland - GG #4 - Atomic Northern Lights - Moneymaker
IMG 6235

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

This Sour Jack will get flipped to flower soon. I can't be botherin with scrogging this girl anymore. She has too tight of internodes!
IMG 6246

This is a picture of the Mars Hydro II 700 at 7 days in flower
IMG 6237
IMG 6238

This little cloner I built will need some kind of light block. I just realized it is a white bucket and the light goes straight into those little wannabe roots.
IMG 6242

Misc. Girls I just took clones from. From front left clockwise: Moby Dick, Candyland, GG #4, Atomic Northern Lights, Strainhunters The Money Maker (the huge one)
IMG 6250

IMG 6247
weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Day 9 flower Mars II 700
IMG 6268

Last day of Veg for this sour jack. Day 0 flower. I just can't control this plant. it wants to grow too dense. i dont want to risk the chance of fungus during flower so I'm flipping it now. I've cleaned up the canopy a ton and it should be safe now.
IMG 6265
Some of the babies getting ready for the new tents :) The light is a 200w fixture I made with CXB3070 cobs. The wires in the middle of them connect the fans.
IMG 6253

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Sour Jack day 15 flower
IMG 6278

Sour Jack day 22 Flower
IMG 6301

From back left clockwise it goes Candyland-Gorilla Glue #4-Atomic Northern Lights-Sour Jack-Moby Dick-Sour Jack
IMG 6296

The money maker in a 2.5x2.5 waiting for her friends to be ready for flower too :)
IMG 6298

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Day 26 of 12/12 for this girl :) she is too dense and I have a little PM for the first time ever in my garden. I've been continuing my neem/potassium silicate regime for her and I will continue to do so throughout flower. I also have Serenade which I try not to use because they will not list all of their ingredients. However, the product is OMRI certified and I've read many reviews verifying how effective the Serenade is against PM. So I will be spraying every 8-10 days throughout flower on this girl only. The other girls in the garden I'll keep an eye on.

IMG 6383

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Just found this thread man! You do a hell of a job, looks like the fire stays rolling out of your tents. I'm pulling up a chair to hang out and watch you do your thing bud. Good vibes your way

Latest posts

Top Bottom