OrgnKid in bad shape

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
@OrgnKid on this forum is a fake bitch, and not the one from overgrow. If you get a PM from him ignore it, or call him out.
Straight up. That's the truth.....

You cant miss the fake...he looks like this (sorry inside joke but those in the know will get it )
154180 skateboarding gingerbreadman

C

CobbCreekBob

half the country has stenosis and scoliosis and such, that neck procedure will take bout a year to heal, I know someone that had it done, I wouldn't have it done if it was me. It is funny though, to see how many people complain of scoliosis and stenosis and most all hardworking men and women have it. They are chronic conditions that many times can't be healed, just the symptoms being treated. Bout like in OR, lmfao, people getting disability for carpal tunnel, many other states just laugh at you when you try for disability for that minor stuff. If its a true story, hope he gets well soon. Wasn't Organkid one of Elite Genetics buds, when is he getting out of jail? Same crowd I think, more or less.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
half the country has stenosis and scoliosis and such, that neck procedure will take bout a year to heal, I know someone that had it done, I wouldn't have it done if it was me. It is funny though, to see how many people complain of scoliosis and stenosis and most all hardworking men and women have it. They are chronic conditions that many times can't be healed, just the symptoms being treated. Bout like in OR, lmfao, people getting disability for carpal tunnel, many other states just laugh at you when you try for disability for that minor stuff. If its a true story, hope he gets well soon. Wasn't Organkid one of Elite Genetics buds, when is he getting out of jail? Same crowd I think, more or less.

Elite knew him but I wouldn`t call them buddies. I know both but the same thing goes between me and Elite. He rented an RV from me parked in my driveway before he left Cali. When he left he owed me money, trashed the RV and took the card out of a direct TV box leaving me to pay for it. I think he was pissed because I ended up with more than half of his seed stock for rent, utilities and such. But even though his girl had her own income he through money at her like no tomorrow. To Elite everyone was here to serve him. He did have some good genetic stock but I`m wondering just how he got ahold of it? Hook or crook I`d bet. He did a some trades with orgnkid .I`ve also traded with some of the same people Elite knew That`s how I got to know Elite, that and PM` s on Over Grow.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Good to hear! Tell him MC said hello. Wonder if he remembers me? Been a long time and we only talked on the phone a few times. Let him know I ended up with a bunch of his work from Elite as well as a many other people`s genetics.

Last edited:
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep the person who is registered as orgnkid here turned out to be a fake. I`m not sure that this is the same person who is ill or the real orgnkid. If it is the real orgnkid I hope he has a fast recovery. Funny thing is the fake one never tried to get anything from me even though he seemed to know I`m loaded with genetics. I`m a little puzzled over that. I`ve had a bunch of people try to get ahold of my genetic collection over the years.

Top Bottom