OrgnKid in bad shape

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hell I have a hard time remembering what I grew in last year`s garden let alone trying to remember over 22,000 strains in my collection! I`ve even tried to catalog them but never seem to be able to finish them without having to start over because of dumb mistakes I make. Got to remember I`ve been at it for 53 years and after awhile the mind starts to go on you. Started growing and collecting at 6 yrs old and breeding at 8 yrs old. If I live as long I might get around to a real count of strains but to catalog them well maybe in an other life! The name does sound familiar though was it a late 70`s strain or an early 80`s strain? I know I`ve grown it before and almost certain I`ve smoked it. So very possible it`s in my collection.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yep the person who is registered as orgnkid here turned out to be a fake. I`m not sure that this is the same person who is ill or the real orgnkid. If it is the real orgnkid I hope he has a fast recovery. Funny thing is the fake one never tried to get anything from me even though he seemed to know I`m loaded with genetics. I`m a little puzzled over that. I`ve had a bunch of people try to get ahold of my genetic collection over the years.

Yeah....two things really struck me funny about the recent sighting of Orgnkid here on the Farm. I messaged him saying hello....and then before he blocked me I saw that he was telling someone that he wish he had a cut of gsc to run. The real OrgnKid was running gsc in his rooms at the time, and I just didn't add it up until later.

Anyway MC I will drop him a message here in a few days and let him know you said hello....I will also let him know that LOTS of folks at the Farm sent him Love and Light.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I really don`t have a good answer for that question. I started out growing with my mom, grandparents and great grandparents. I still have a picture they took in black and white of me in the garden with a hose and in diapers( the old cloth ones) . But the first plant that was mine was when I was 6 years old? (or so). After it was explained how different seeds grew different I just had to try them all and it went from there. In a short time I was doing breeding and had some good results. I guess I didn`t want to lose any strains or crosses that I made or something, and then when I had extra I`d trade with people. My family has been growing from at least the early 1600`s so it just came natural to me. Before and after the war of Northern Aggression was over My family grew seed crops and sold seed up to the time of prohibition. Back in the late 60`s and early 70`s I sold seeds out of the Berkley Barb and other underground papers. That was before they started Sacred Seeds just up the hill from me. They also wanted me to work for them and I did do some projects with them but I wasn`t taken seriously by some of them because of being so young at the time. I never made much money on my strains but a few of the strains did ok like Peacemaker and AK-47. I was just a kid and a fist full of ones was enough for pizza and beer money for a week! Anyway you get the picture.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yeah....two things really struck me funny about the recent sighting of Orgnkid here on the Farm. I messaged him saying hello....and then before he blocked me I saw that he was telling someone that he wish he had a cut of gsc to run. The real OrgnKid was running gsc in his rooms at the time, and I just didn't add it up until later.

Anyway MC I will drop him a message here in a few days and let him know you said hello....I will also let him know that LOTS of folks at the Farm sent him Love and Light.

Thanks and let em know he is still not forgotten for the contributions he`s made to the community!

Amber

Amber

I really don`t have a good answer for that question. I started out growing with my mom, grandparents and great grandparents. I still have a picture they took in black and white of me in the garden with a hose and in diapers( the old cloth ones) . But the first plant that was mine was when I was 6 years old? (or so). After it was explained how different seeds grew different I just had to try them all and it went from there. In a short time I was doing breeding and had some good results. I guess I didn`t want to lose any strains or crosses that I made or something, and then when I had extra I`d trade with people. My family has been growing from at least the early 1600`s so it just came natural to me. Before and after the war of Northern Aggression was over My family grew seed crops and sold seed up to the time of prohibition. Back in the late 60`s and early 70`s I sold seeds out of the Berkley Barb and other underground papers. That was before they started Sacred Seeds just up the hill from me. They also wanted me to work for them and I did do some projects with them but I wasn`t taken seriously by some of them because of being so young at the time. I never made much money on my strains but a few of the strains did ok like Peacemaker and AK-47. I was just a kid and a fist full of ones was enough for pizza and beer money for a week! Anyway you get the picture.
That's cool a born true collector, you are rad.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My hope is to make my property into a Mother Earth type organic mountain farm. Then to restart up MC Seeds offering both modern strains and crosses along with heritage, vintage, and heirloom strains. I`ve been able to grow medium crops and have the property paid in full just after losing my house to foreclosed only two years before but between health problems and not really having good contacts to market my weirs I haven`t got much farther. I haven`t been in the game for some years when it comes to commercial bud growing and most of my contacts are way to old. Dispensaries are a pain in the ass to work with. They all seem to want to show off there place to me like I`m some kind of celebrity but when it comes to donations they wiggle every cent down for really good organic grown product. I lack the capital to carve my farm out of the forest right and dam if I will borrow money again from the greedy bankers after what they did to me over the house! I`m hoping to obtain some funds from family but if that falls through I`m not sure it will ever happen. I`m starting to think my age / health may catch up with me before my dream is realized. BOG did it though and I would love to see orgnkid make a come back as well. I`m just not sure it will be in the cards for me.

Last edited:
G

Ginger Baker

First of all big ups to OrgnKid and his recovery. There's a group of us that were burnt...from Colorado to Cali and beyond. We know who it was and he's a piece of shit just like his old man. I'm asking everyone to stop talking about it in public please. The longer we talk the longer we wait. His old man got busted for fraud but unlike his old man we won't be involving the police. Here's some advice for anybody fucking over the wrong people...don't. You can be found within 24 for $150. Now we wait...see ya in a couple years kid ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I actually disagree. If we shine the light of day on these kinds of frauds and thieves, then we, as a group, are better able to police ourselves. Keep it under covers and cats like him can continue on their merry way.

Ladyv

Ladyv

Prayers and positive vibes for a successful recovery!!
I've had that surgery - well, spinal surgery where they went in via the front of my throat, the road back was long, but I'm in a lot less pain now and that made it worth it. :nurse::doctor:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

The real OrgnKid wanted me to pass along his thanks for all the love and support! I didn't tell him that I did this until today. Just so you guys know he is doing better, but he still has to have knee surgery as well and he is pretty much laid up at his home until that surgery is done and he recovers from that.

I also let him know about the "Fake OrgnKid" and he wasn't too pleased to hear about that. Didn't want to tell him when he was in the hospital because I know it would have stressed him out. Nonetheless.....Thanks again for supporting the REAL OrgnKid.

urban1026835

urban1026835

Hope all is well and positive thoughts to the ORGNKID the community is forever grateful for all you have brought to us. can't even mention OG without the kid

Top Bottom