Original UK Cheese

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanks for the kind words logic!

The Cheese sure is one tasty bud...nice to hear that you are also enjoying it in sunny spain baron!

HortiLab

DSC01638
HortiLab

HortiLab

2nd place Indica

Yes Mr B...you are looking at the actual cup entry scoring in the Indica catecory during the 2008 IC Cup.

Cheese
O

organic herbalist

nice pics.
what i dont understand is how can the uk cheese be in the indica cup section??
i live not too far from luton where the cheese first started out and the real cheese is a mostly sativa and packs a sativa high.

HortiLab

HortiLab

what i dont understand is how can the uk cheese be in the indica cup section??
From my experience the most dominant sativa traits of the Cheese are in its growth structure.

Besides that, the clone produces rock hard nuggest with a nice stony effect. This is not what I would consider a sativa within our libary at all.

MoreCheese
O

organic herbalist

strange as the cheese ive had before has a soaring up high and i didnt like it. not a lover of sativas and the cheese always sent me paranoid. i thought cheese was a mutant skunk#1 whats 75% sativa. perhaps there are a few dif cheese clones going around but the stuff i have seen was from people who knew the exodus boys and they all said it was a sativa buzz unless you gave it 10-12 weeks flowering then it became more couchlock.

HortiLab

HortiLab

I would not call Cheese a mutant but just a special Skunk #1 selection from around 1988...at least thats the offical story. Wether this "fact" automatically makes it 75% sativa?

I dont know.

The clone comes with a pretty unique look and smell which makes it easy to identify once you experienced the original.

Maybe there are different clones going around all beeing called cheese, maybe it is just personal perception?

How do other THC Farmers experience the Cheese? Indica or Sativa?

H

hazyfontazy

strange as the cheese ive had before has a soaring up high and i didnt like it. not a lover of sativas and the cheese always sent me paranoid. i thought cheese was a mutant skunk#1 whats 75% sativa. perhaps there are a few dif cheese clones going around but the stuff i have seen was from people who knew the exodus boys and they all said it was a sativa buzz unless you gave it 10-12 weeks flowering then it became more couchlock.

i'm gonna have to agree totally ,it makes me paranoid too ,so much so i dont even toke it anymore,i believe it to be more sativa in growth and high

we are talking bout the same clone too

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

i luv the cheese.... i cant smoke enough .. and i don't suffer from .. the paranoid bit , but we are all different ..!

and i,ve smoke alot of other cheeses .. that taste and smell the same, but the real 1 shines throo............defo!!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Nothing like the real cheese:) and it isnt for the inexperienced smokers lol if you would like to try cheese but find the buzz to strong try the watered down versions sold by bb,gh,hgf[YOUTUBE]UxZSR5yth78&eurl[/YOUTUBE]

D

dna genetics

cheese

well over here in amsterdam we have grown/smoked at least 5 different cheeses all comming from BB

none of them come close to the real cheese (PRE BUDDA CHEESE) i got to smoke when a friend came by. and it is very good herb (skunk#1 or pure tfd)

also very strong too:cool:

i have to agree with jah hoover
watered down versions sold by bb,gh
my 2 cents

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

BB'S is a water down one.. its got a name here in the dam.. I had the real cheese in london back in 98' blows the head away.. too strong for most but I love that .. can't wait to find that taste again...

H

herbalist

Cheeeesssseee

No disrespect bredrns but ive smoked the uk cheese in london and liverpool and Big Buddha cheese in amsterdam and found very little difference i9n the high and taste. And currently grow BBC outdoor in the caribbean organically. The stone is the same but hoestly the taste is on a whole nother level!!! Organics is the shit !!!!!!!!!!1
Cheese too....and soon to come Chiesel....
Bless

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

No disrespect bredrns but ive smoked the uk cheese in london and liverpool and Big Buddha cheese in amsterdam and found very little difference i9n the high and taste. And currently grow BBC outdoor in the caribbean organically. The stone is the same but hoestly the taste is on a whole nother level!!! Organics is the shit !!!!!!!!!!1
Cheese too....and soon to come Chiesel....
Bless

My m8 Toberry grew sum of DevilsHarvesters chiesel and damn they came out well tasty and i can taste a bit of cheese with that diesel fuelly smell.

DH was the 1st dude on here to cross cheese with somas nyc diesel

Latest posts

Top Bottom