Our answer to a mobile scrog trolley

• Thread starter Worldwomble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Worldwomble

Worldwomble

So we’ve had a fair bit of success with our first grow.. experimenting with lights/living soil/coco peat/nutrient brands/LST and scrogging with the scrogged girls being more productive using lumatek Zeus 600w Pro 2.9, coco peat and the Hy-Gen nutrients.
We laid some stringy mesh over the plants and roughly scrogged them through that. The huge problem we’ve had is getting access to the plants at the back for watering and pruning etc.
I think we’ve hit on a good idea for our next lot
Our answer to a mobile scrog trolley
Our answer to a mobile scrog trolley 2
Our answer to a mobile scrog trolley 3
Our answer to a mobile scrog trolley 4
Our answer to a mobile scrog trolley 5

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So we’ve had a fair bit of success with our first grow.. experimenting with lights/living soil/coco peat/nutrient brands/LST and scrogging with the scrogged girls being more productive using lumatek Zeus 600w Pro 2.9, coco peat and the Hy-Gen nutrients.
We laid some stringy mesh over the plants and roughly scrogged them through that. The huge problem we’ve had is getting access to the plants at the back for watering and pruning etc.
I think we’ve hit on a good idea for our next lotView attachment 1307161View attachment 1307162View attachment 1307163View attachment 1307165View attachment 1307168
Nice job! on my second one I tried to get more of a " V " shape to it like you have but I didn't go far enough. I like your corner pieces in the one pic, that did the trick.

Top Bottom