Our Strawberries...4 pheno types!

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks, we are pleased to be able to make the Strawberry available to everyone...

Last year SSK was tested at 25.6 and another at 26.7% thc!

That 26.7 was on an outdoor grown SSK bud so it could go even higher done indoors.

The world is turning and a new day is dawning. Imagine Gypsy and Eddy Lepp sitting in prison or detention awaiting extradition. The war is nearly over.

I remember what Sen. Kerry said after the Viet Nam War ended. :(

He said "how do you ask the last man to go die in a war that is ending?"

He found it difficult but there are still haters out there who even hate potheads and growers still. Don't be the last man.

Continue to stay under the radar even if some of us don't. Some of us are dreamers and we often end up in prison.

It is worth it though. The world is changing for the better but haters will always hate.

Even the sacred peace herb can't change a poisoned brain that hates.

But we can change the world with a little help from our friends. ;)

Look skyward and see the Sun...it's light shines bright! The biggest grow light is GOD! Bog

Will never forget the look on the women and children's faces on top of the roof of our embassy in Saigon in 75 scrambling and frantic to get on the last of the choppers as we pulled out of Saigon. One of those indelible moments in history that you never forget.

I agree the war draws neigh to an end, never thought I would live to see the day. We sure gave em hell didn't we BOG. ,,,,,,,,,,, See........ I'm a bit of a bushy old grower myself. o_O

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

There may come a day when this movement is recognized for the civil rights it represents.

All our lives we have known that cannabis was a harmless and beneficial medical herb but there is much more to this issue.

What is at stake is the freedom to use herbs in our daily lives. Of course we are right about the civil right to choose what to ingest. Regardless of others opinions on what is medicine.

All the dangerous drugs given by doctors but a harmless herb is banned?

I hope eventually the same principles will apply to cannabis as other safe herbs. The raw herb is no threat to anyone except some industries that would like a monopoly over live and death choices.

We still struggle with medical ethics but herbal medicine is very old and tested. For my part it seems too much to only allow people to be treated by doctors. Why not heal thyself?

We will all die anyways and really the worlds main problem is overpopulation.

Can't we allow some leeway in the herbal medicine realm? It is a civil right to choose your own path. To choose how to live and even when to die with dignity.

Live free or die. It's a reasonable motto.

Choose your poison is another. Want poppies? It's ok with me...

It's up to you. Bog

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There may come a day when this movement is recognized for the civil rights it represents.

All our lives we have known that cannabis was a harmless and beneficial medical herb but there is much more to this issue.

What is at stake is the freedom to use herbs in our daily lives. Of course we are right about the civil right to choose what to ingest. Regardless of others opinions on what is medicine.

All the dangerous drugs given by doctors but a harmless herb is banned?

I hope eventually the same principles will apply to cannabis as other safe herbs. The raw herb is no threat to anyone except some industries that would like a monopoly over live and death choices.

We still struggle with medical ethics but herbal medicine is very old and tested. For my part it seems too much to only allow people to be treated by doctors. Why not heal thyself?

We will all die anyways and really the worlds main problem is overpopulation.

Can't we allow some leeway in the herbal medicine realm? It is a civil right to choose your own path. To choose how to live and even when to die with dignity.

Live free or die. It's a reasonable motto.

Choose your poison is another. Want poppies? It's ok with me...

It's up to you. Bog

Well said brother, well said. ..........Ahhhhhh my home state motto. Nice one. Remember tho that motto was coined when the US Constitution still meant something more than the paper it was drawn on. Still means a lot to me to this day, however the architects of division are hard at work to destroy the very thing that makes America what is, was, is or used to be.

I want to take it to the next level tho....... Work with me on this for a moment......... Lets look at all of the lives and homes that have been destroyed over the years due to the infamous war on drugs. It is becoming more and more clear why it worked out the way it did. It was a corporate move to keep the world in the dark and everyone fearful of the deadly cannabis monster. For nothing other than protecting the monopoly that is big pharma. Not only that incarceration in the US created a cottage economy and created lots of government jobs, whats to dislike about that right???? Basically an evil that self perpetuated and fed on itself and the pawns in another mans game.

What I would propose, is some sort of reparation from the US and other world powers that have wreaked havoc amoungst the working class folks. We all go to jail for their alleged crimes. Well, why not the long list of perpetrators that designed and fought this war on drugs. We are owed a lot more than an apology for the damage done. Much much more.

I know some of you may say, yea right, it will never happen, well I am here to say there was a time when no one in the world thought cannabis would be legal either. Make the "Dogs of War" pay for crimes against humanity.

Is anyone on board with me on this????

Peace

Last edited:
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We are The People and we still hold some power in our govt. While it is true that big money has fooled so many for too long, and it continues worse than ever but...

We have hope! We are the cosmic consciousness and you see how public opinion changes given time. Now the world sees the futility of the war on drugs and the reason cannabis isn't a dangerous drug.

It's a raw herb.

I like your passion and first we need to start with baby steps like getting pot prisoners an early release. Like Eddy Lepp!!!

I doubt anyone will ever pay reparations to anyone for the past and although we can't forgive some things just remember that many have suffered more than us. Some crimes are unforgivable. Making our prisons a private enterprise even with juveniles. This is a crime worth stopping.

Why is the Land of the Free imprisoning the most in the most unethical ways?

Some people delight in thinking of people being punished by being sent to a Hell where there is no law to protect you from rape. How sick is that?

So I am pissed off too but I doubt reparations would do it anyways. We need change.

What is sad is that people don't bother to vote. Go ahead and watch the Republicans take over the Senate. Then what do you think they will do? Legalize pot?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We are The People and we still hold some power in our govt. While it is true that big money has fooled so many for too long, and it continues worse than ever but...

We have hope! We are the cosmic consciousness and you see how public opinion changes given time. Now the world sees the futility of the war on drugs and the reason cannabis isn't a dangerous drug.

It's a raw herb.

I like your passion and first we need to start with baby steps like getting pot prisoners an early release. Like Eddy Lepp!!!

I doubt anyone will ever pay reparations to anyone for the past and although we can't forgive some things just remember that many have suffered more than us. Some crimes are unforgivable. Making our prisons a private enterprise even with juveniles. This is a crime worth stopping.

Why is the Land of the Free imprisoning the most in the most unethical ways?

Some people delight in thinking of people being punished by being sent to a Hell where there is no law to protect you from rape. How sick is that?

So I am pissed off too but I doubt reparations would do it anyways. We need change.

What is sad is that people don't bother to vote. Go ahead and watch the Republicans take over the Senate. Then what do you think they will do? Legalize pot?

Hey BOG thank you for getting me to take a look at this from a different angle and attitude. I appreciate that.

Well said man.

Green Dot

Green Dot

Hey bog, what are the flowering and veg times for this ssk line? Does she get as slow was sour bubble? I'm looking for a strawberry candy strain to make concentrates from.. This might be the ticket

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmers, I was reviewing this thread tonight and it became clear to me that I owed you all an apology.

As I was reading, I realized that I had hijacked the thread some time ago and that that was rude. I'm sorry......:(

All I can say for myself is, I believe making amends is more than saying I'm sorry. Its actually a shift in behavior.I will work at not being so intrusive. Needed to get that out and share it with you all.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@BushyOldGrower
I have been here on the Farm just shy of a year...
And now that I am back to growing some of natures miracles for myself and a few other disabled veterans,
Other than Loompa,
You are the only other person more interested in helping a grower help his patients and himself than the all mighty Dollar. Don't get me wrong Money is important just not at the cost of one integrity or transparent honest approach to life this is the way I see you and yours.
You have that quality that believes in what he dose and who it helps, To me at my age I cant be any other way ... So thank you and Your my next Grow log I hope,,,,
I have been gifted a few BOG beans 5 or 6 mixed together of sour bubble, strawberry a few others the point is I cant imagine running a better bean for my Veterans group than them.
Your Gear is greatly Appreciated and looking for a nice BOG momma for the FlyJ stables...
peace be with you and yours
FlyJ

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We are all in this together...Cannabis is the most useful medical herb imaginable!

It can be the safer and more effective treatment for many illnesses. It makes people happy like a good anti depressant.

It eases chronic pain for so many people. Can you think of any other herb so easily bred and tailored to contain high CDB or High THC.

We can make it taste like we want and we can even get the high we want.

A Gift from God. :).

Never let them take your right to grow away...

And it even helps us change our nature to be kinder and gentler souls. Bog

way2green

way2green

Flying j
You call it a gift but I say you deserve a lot more and can assure you that you will get more. You gave your life to defending this country of ours and thankfully didnt lose it although I know you did lose some physical abilities that will never return. God bless you and the disabled vets you represent and help. Some of their stories break my heart. It is great to have a man that loves dank more than bank like @BushyOldGrower.
I think it is all gonna be alright. No more baby steps America!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I said it so many times and will continue till my last breath, You all saved this veteran and I will defend my way of dealing with life on life's terms......
I will promise to grow and share and spread the Green word where I can as much as I can Thank you for my life back....
Keep it green Brother keep it green.

@BushyOldGrower Thank you for your inspiring words and you too @way2green You are good Peeps.
FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom