Our World

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

And you know this immigration thing is starting to get annoying. Americans NEED mexicans to work in the fields and mow our lawns and make our food. Americans are far too lazy to do any of those jobs. Imagine California's economy if all the illegals were tossed out lol. How would our bathrooms's get cleaned?? our beds made?? our fruit brought to our fat ass's???

There is a very easy fix. Just issue work permits for any mexican that wants to work in the fields, cook food, clean or do lawnwork. Then Our American ass's can get back to doing what's important. Telling gays they can't get married and women that they can't get abortions.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

it always makes me laugh when Americans blame Obama for this huge pile of shit we live in lol. It's like you've forgotten all the years with the bush's! lol. At least Clinton left the office with a surplus. and no sheep like the one's that support the republicans lol. Just mention abortion and religion and they'll do anything you want lol.
You Live in A Pile of Shit? That is Disgusting, I'm sorry to Hear That and I Feel for You Brother... Could That Have Anything to Do With How This Country is Being Ran at This Point in Time and not the Past??? How Long Will it Take to Fix That if We Give Obama Another Shot With His Most Amazing "Briliance" and "Super Mind"???

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Socal 420, can you please state some facts. Congress has been a joke and has stood in the Presidents way on almost every issue, the reason we have a president is to provide balance to justice and Obama has done exactly that within the last month anyway. Have an opposing view all you want, but literally all you spit is Republican soundbite nonsense.....seriously. This is ridiculous and is taking up an awful lot of space on a thread that I have seriously enjoyed. Vote for Romney. I hope you have some cartel connections if he gets elected cause that will be the only weed left in four years.

FOR EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS THREAD:

This is funny. I just got off of the phone with my lawyer and good friend. He is the best in the business where he is located and quite an interesting individual to boot. Anyhow, we got on the discussion of politics and he was saying that he is scared that Mitt is going to win this election, I told him that he should be stoked considering the spike in cases that he will have, he laughed hysterically and said that I was absolutely right and that he would love to get back to GUN cases again. He elaborated, saying that his focus from 03 (when he started in my area) to 08 were all federal gun cases. He laughs because he hasn't seen one since Obama has been elected......not one. The only things on his desk nowadays are drug related, mmj including. He joked that Republicans are the worse for gun control than Dems and vice a versa for drugs. Interesting how things work in practice.

dirk d

dirk d

well a figurative pile of shit lol thanks for caring though lol btw love your avatar, cracks me up lol. Look Obama doesn't have all the answers. I was pretty upset that there wasn't a public option in his health reform program. I was pretty upset that Guantanomo Bay hasn't been closed. Pretty upset we are not out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

However I think Obama has done an exceptional job of getting America back on track. We have stopped hemorrhaging 800,000 jobs per month. Getting the economy going again. Can there be improvements? sure. would have liked to see americans get their mortgages paid off instead of big banks getting a bailout. Now imagine that kind of stimulus plan!

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I can't say im ecstatic with Obama but i tell you this! Imagine America under John McCain and Sarah Palin! lol what a nightmare lol No one person can change this broken system in just 3 1/2 years. To think that is assinine.

The real power rests with congress and with them doing absolutely everything they could to block ANY measure Obama was working on, how can you expect a change in this country? A bunch of corrupt people working for the favor of big Corporations.

And at least Obama took care of Osama. Not like Obama was responsible for the 100,000's of deaths to the poor children of Iraq like Bush. Now that should be a war crime. If that isn't I don't know what is. and let me guess socal, you were sucking on your mom's teets when that happened.
Yet that is Exactly What Obama Campaigned to Do... Selective Memory on Your Part or Just Another Obama Excuse, He Has Many you Know...

dirk d

dirk d

Yet that is Exactly What Obama Campaigned to Do... Selective Memory on Your Part or Just Another Obama Excuse, He Has Many you Know...

And let me refresh your memory!

Will Ferrel is the BEST!! lol

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Socal 420, can you please state some facts. Congress has been a joke and has stood in the Presidents way on almost every issue, the reason we have a president is to provide balance to justice and Obama has done exactly that within the last month anyway. Have an opposing view all you want, but literally all you spit is Republican soundbite nonsense.....seriously. This is ridiculous and is taking up an awful lot of space on a thread that I have seriously enjoyed. Vote for Romney. I hope you have some cartel connections if he gets elected cause that will be the only weed left in four years.

FOR EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS THREAD:

This is funny. I just got off of the phone with my lawyer and good friend. He is the best in the business where he is located and quite an interesting individual to boot. Anyhow, we got on the discussion of politics and he was saying that he is scared that Mitt is going to win this election, I told him that he should be stoked considering the spike in cases that he will have, he laughed hysterically and said that I was absolutely right and that he would love to get back to GUN cases again. He elaborated, saying that his focus from 03 (when he started in my area) to 08 were all federal gun cases. He laughs because he hasn't seen one since Obama has been elected......not one. The only things on his desk nowadays are drug related, mmj including. He joked that Republicans are the worse for gun control than Dems and vice a versa for drugs. Interesting how things work in practice.
You Wouldnt Know A Fact if It Slapped You in the Face... Pure Comedy! Google "Gun Sales Rise in the U.S." and You Will Have Your Supported Facts... Fear of A Possible Second Term for Obama and Tighter Regulation are Driving Sales Through the Roof... What Planet Do You Live On ?

dirk d

dirk d

i don't know whether to cry or laugh when i watch Bush! right now i'm laughing lol

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

so cal 420You are retarded. Do you read before you respond? Nevertheless lets leave it at this, I love this site have been on here for years now. I don't want to waste anymore time with your asinine comments that have nothing based in reality. So lets agree to disagree and please find other places to post your bullshit.....make a thread for it and see how many people come on and discuss your nonsense with you. Fuck go to Fox News, you will be around your kind. I am on this site because I GROW and enjoy sharing grow knowledge with other like minded individuals. I also enjoy political engagements but not with people who cannot think critically. So good-bye buddy.

Dirk: I believe that we have been out of Iraq for a while now (at least the troops). Our corporations will be there like my athletes foot, never ending

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Agreed, I was Blinded By Obama's Briliance and Baffeled by sanvanalona's Bull Shit... I Have No Affiliation With Any Party What so Ever as You Keep Attempting to Imply as That Would be Supporting That Which is Corrupt. Even Discusing Obama is A Shear Waste of Time as Far as I am Concerned, I was Simply Amazed at the Blind and Unwavering Support You Have for "O" and Therfore "Drawn in" If He Does Happen to Land A Second Term, Will the Things That are "Be His" or Still Blamed on Someone Else... The Truth is Absolute and all the Things I Stated are Easily Varified if anybody Really Cares to Do A Little Research and would be Therefore, by Deffinition Considered Fact/Factual, You on the Other Hand Have Nothing to Support Your Opinion/Views that you Express besides Words From Your Mouth... With no Support Behind Your Statements as I Have Provided... The Government is Corrupt Weather You Like it or Not and That is A "Fact" That Includes Your Beloved Obama... sanvanalona
Happy That You "Grow" but Not Impressed... It's Not That Hard to do... for Me at Least.

Have A Good One, and May Obama FulFill Your Wildest Dreams...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

dirk d I Tried to Post the "Obama Visits 57 States" Clip but Haven't Figured Out How to Load Vid Clips... Oh Well, Im Sure You've Seen it... It's on You Tube... Happens to All of Them
(Presidents) Good Comedy... Bush Provided Tons...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

That be the One... Did you not know that answer when you were in grade school?
I am far Older than you implied earlier by the way, not that it matters but I think the conversation with sanvanalona would have been far Different face to face, The things I have done and where I've have been and the skills I have developed along the way are far more than He would imply... I am sorry for that Mess and my conversations with him are done...

dirk d

dirk d

I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. My experiences have shaped my reality to where it is today and i'm sure other's experience's has done the same for them. All I ask is that everyone have an open mind. Am I wrong sometimes??? sure...Am I right most times??sure lol.

And sure Obama may have had a "slip" of the tongue, but I don't think it's that bad lol. We can all express our opinions without throwing insults at each other. It's good to see people passionate about their views.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Well said and A somewhat profound statement at that... I do believe that One's Phisical Presence/Aurora in person tends to "Check" some of the insults/innuendoes that can easily be implied via keyboard... Kudos dirk d !!!

P.S. Everybody Slips... That is Universal

squiggly

squiggly

it always makes me laugh when Americans blame Obama for this huge pile of shit we live in lol. It's like you've forgotten all the years with the bush's! lol. At least Clinton left the office with a surplus. and no sheep like the one's that support the republicans lol. Just mention abortion and religion and they'll do anything you want lol.

Something we can agree on.

Also (not @ you dirk) suggesting that the democratic majorities under bush Sr or Jr had any kind of negative impact is incredibly short-sighted and represents a vast oversimplification of the actual issue. Only the majority at the very end of Bush Jr's reign did much to restrain republicans.

See in all but the craziest of things democrats have often followed along with a republican president's plans--in hopes that the same gesture of goodwill would be carrier out in the opposite situation--such that running the basic needs of the country would be possible without stamping a boot on the economy over purely partisan issues like abortion and gay marriage. This has offered us some real political gems over the years (Clinton, Reagan).

The problem we're having is that both fiscal models work to some degree--but neither of them work in half measures. We can't do a half democratic and half republican fiscal plan--and that is the only thing this republican congress has agreed to sign off on.

You know it won't work, so do I, and so do they. This is a tactic and nothing more.

Democrats have long understood this and in the interest of the country have gone with budgets, cutbacks, tax breaks (and increases in the middle/lower class) because they know a half measure fiscal policy doesn't work. Either your rich are incredibly rich, or your middle class is incredibly strong--you will literally never see both of these in a prosperous country, and inflation all but guarantees this almost by itself (and there are many other factors which contribute).

What people often forget is that these people are, for the most part, much better economical, large-scale, thinkers than the rest of us. These things I'm mentioning are not lost on the body of congress.

What you're seeing is pissing match on BOTH sides, and trying to make any one of them look any worse than the other for any reason other than those of ideology is completely frivolous and impossible. Hence why I'm on the left--I'm an atheist, an aspiring scientist, from a low income family/area, and I'm a college student with nearly 100K debt.

These are all things which republicans have no interest in addressing or respecting about my American experience.

I appear to know something which they don't--which is, of course, that neglecting the most needy of citizens has never worked out well for any country in all of human history, ever. It ALWAYS came back to bite them in the ass.

What we need to be doing is telling all of these fucks to shake their dicks off, and get to work.

This is precisely what republican's have NOT done with their majority. They've gone so far as to state that this is about un-electing Obama rather than electing a specific candidate. They have "loaded the deck" so to speak, by completely driving the country into the shitter with filibusters and delay tactics. It's asinine, and it is very likely one of the most childish things to have ever occurred in American politics.

True democrats brought the filibuster down hard as Bush left office--but that's because he was doing crazy shit.

The republicans in the past 4 years have filibustered anything from the appointment of a temporary-vice-assistant-runner-of-papers-in-the-oval-office to fucking passing a budget (absolute requirement for us to go to the store three months from now, and food to be there rather than a smoldering looted-out building).

Republican's single handedly orchestrated the first credit rating change in American history--all so that they could turn around and blame it on Obama.

If you want to find some sheeple--install a mirror in your living room so that you can look at yourself while you're lapping this shit up as the rightwing media spoon feeds you everything you're supposed to believe, forever and ever, Amen.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Yeah man, it's nothing to do with the massive government bailout? record breaking spending? Those dam Republicans forced us to take those loans that we couldn't afford, they knew Obama the Democrat would be elected next because they have that damn crystal Ball, I didn't have my foil hat on, I was brain washed through the telephone lines to take loans from the bank and sign my name on that loan when their was no possible way of knowing how I would possibly repay it. I am not in any way responsible, I was Bamboozeled by the Republicans... That is what caused the housing bubble/credit downgrade that is the focal point of all of this?

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I'm really trying to understand... I am sure some one will enlighten me if that's what they can call it :)

P.S. Before anybody goes there as others have tried, I didn't vote for Bush and almost "Did" Vote for Obama... I just couldn't bring myself to "Believe"
I have no political Preference What so Ever!

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I'll feed you more little fishes, for those that critisize...

Religon... Christian,Babtist,Mormon, Jahovas Wittnes,Scientology (Main Chuurch Originates in my Area) and an In Depth and at Length, on going study of the Philosiphy of Bruce Lee... I am A true JKD Deciple. Took something from all of them, Follow None.

Immigration... Mother came from Austria at approx. 4yrs. of age with parents with A 2.5x2.5x3 foot crate... Landed in New york Harbor... Father... Scottish/Irish Decent, U.S. Born

I post this to limit the ability of those that Critisize my views based on no Information what so ever... "Fire at Will"

Top Bottom