Out Law OG

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Nothing special yet too look at flower wise but here is day one of 12/12.Smells so fucken dank already.wish me luck farmers.

Outlaw
Out law og 2
Rushoe

Rushoe

They are wet cuz I sprayed them for spidermites.Before flip they didn't have any but just to make sure.

supercharged

supercharged

prevention is better than a cure my friend, lookin real healthy2, gud look bro al b watchin this run

Rushoe

Rushoe

what is 'outlaw'? s1 or hybrid?

OutLaw og it's an S1 from a sick ass og.I had a few years back gave my boy the bean to pop last year and here we are today never ran it before myself so we see what happens.My boy did it in soil with out much care what so ever an still the bomb lemon fuel taste and the old man breath so I am looking forward to the harvest...Good yielder to...

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Since the 5k thread got closed wanted to say ,Was not bashing or blaming you for any name crap....A og kush cutt got the moniker outlaw og from my Userhandle i had for years to distinguish Who it came from....... it was just a rare cutt from organkid who pretty much brought og kush to most back in the day <way ahead of his time>

just wanted to say That the name thing can happen with out any malice or intent like savvy had and The likes of this........To be honest i dont even grow og kush anymore !!!

So keep rolling with the Outlaw og kush moniker, just incase some wierd day you see another thread with that title , dont wigg out like the guys in that thread becuase a friend vended a shit load of um like last year In colorado to clubs and most could not grow her for shit and dail it or even root it and probably threw it away !!! So you may never see the name come up again !!!!

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

P.s Bring on the Bud shots < i hate threads that dudes just throw a veg pic then....Get all skimpy on finishing and put a few bud shots:icon_dizzy:

Rushoe

Rushoe

Since the 5k thread got closed wanted to say ,Was not bashing or blaming your for any name crap....A og kush cutt got the moniker outlaw og from my Userhandle i had for years to distinguish Who it came from....... it was just a rare cutt from organkid who pretty much brought og kush to most back in the day <way ahead of his time>

just wanted to say That the name thing can happen with out any malice or intent like savvy had and The likes of this........To be honest i dont even grow og kush anymore !!!

So keep rolling with the Outlaw og kush moniker, just incase some wierd day you see another thread with that title , dont wigg out like the guys in that thread becuase a friend vended a shit load of um like last year In colorado to clubs and most could not grow her for shit and dail it or even root it and probably threw it away !!! So you may never see the name come up again !!!!

It's all good homie I know u were not trying to put me on blast just wanted ppl to know how I got the name it could very well be the same one who really know I mean not the cut it would be an s1=)...And as far as some one else having it I KNOW FOR SURE it's not gonna be mine at least not yet....I will post some snap shots later today for sure my pc here has now card slot for my cam.So dont trip I have a few things to do today and posting pics is one of them.I will be back..

P

paulycali

Is this a new thread? I swear i've seen this already. Whats up

Rushoe

Rushoe

Its two or 3 weeks already here is the pics two weeks of 12/12 i think maybe a few more give a take. No dry shots just yet.

Outlaw
Outlaw2
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Dont know if its the flash or not thats adding that yellow color if not you better pump that big bitch up with some food~good luck man:rock

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah I have been laying off the N cuz i think I hit it to hard and gave my shit leaf curl and it hasn't gone away yet so don't know what to do using the flora bottles for the 1st time so i have to get a formula down for this lil slut Thanx I will take all the luck i can get I am for sure not a pro at this but i think this time around it's gonna be alot better then my last run.

joeca1i

joeca1i

that outlaws,lookin a lil yellaw,might be the ph,or low N.Might wanna add some lime,or some N.

Rushoe

Rushoe

My ph is a at about 6.3/6.5 that should that be cool?Gonna make her a lil budswell guano tea and seaweed extract from GROWMORE has low NPK and should green it up I hope.I have the 3 flora bottles and I am trying to find a way so that I don't have to use their veg nute it's strong shit.And I can't feed every time with soil so that kinda sucks.I think thats what gave me the leaf curl not sure any one with input on that one????I was told it's feed then just water water water feed water water water feed and so forth.Cuz I am using chem nutes for soil has anyone ever hear that before?I sounds like u would have to cuz they are much stronger not sure.Just trying my best to keep her green she loves that magical.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hit a couple branches with a foliar Grow feed, see if this helps. plants big and going thru its strech its using the N like crazy

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Here is a the last 2 pics i have of Og kush ive grown i could find ~

User29434 pic314591 1267662002
User29434 pic314590 1267662002
Rushoe

Rushoe

hit a couple branches with a foliar Grow feed, see if this helps. plants big and going thru its strech its using the N like crazy

Damn bro I would love to I am every sketchy when it comes to a foliar feed one time a burned my bubba kush really bad and have never done that with something so strong again but if u have done it I guess it should be kool I will look into that thanx twist.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Here is a the last 2 pics i have of Og kush ive grown i could find ~

looks nice an frosty man is this a caliconnection bean????I was gifted some cailconnection seeds the other day 3 packs sfv chem v and tahoe i think and some blackwaters beans.I plan to crack them in the next few years.

Top Bottom