Out Law OG

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

I know it looks like shit but wow I wish I had a better cam to really show the frost on this bitch nice fucken chunky dense nugs top ones and the pop corn nugs aint looking bad at all my leafs are fucked up from my light being to close to the plant I moved it up so I fixed that and them damn Gnats got her good they seem to go away for a while and come back using the dunks and that really helped and I got some yellow fly traps any ways here she is @ day 48 I was planning to take it at 8 weeks cuz of the gnats but I think I should try to push it as close as I can to 10 weeks cuz I know those last two weeks they will really pack on some nugage ....

Outlaw1
Outlaw2
Outlaw4
Outlaw5
Outlaw6
B

biggs

looking good there Rushoe. looks like that bitch will yeild a nice bit for you.

Rushoe

Rushoe

looking good there Rushoe. looks like that bitch will yeild a nice bit for you.

Thanx bro I really hope so to I really look forward to doing it again soon....But this time in coco hempy bucket. I have a few clones to chose from and not sure what I wanna do next .....Getting some Br c99 ready along with some green crack for my the set up 4x4x6 sunhut 600 hps.Anyways thanx for stopping by I hope she gives me @ least 4 zips....

Top Bottom