Out Law OG

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

looks nice an frosty man is this a caliconnection bean????I was gifted some cailconnection seeds the other day 3 packs sfv chem v and tahoe i think and some blackwaters beans.I plan to crack them in the next few years.
nah Its the Cutt from ORgnkid that got passed around as outlawz OG..... Was the last time i grew it A year or more ago ~ it was just before 30dayz and a 70 days after a 14 day flush Bud shot:character0180:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i looked at the pics again up close(the +) and i can see the new growth is green and you have a slight claw. how much cal-mag you giving her?on a side note if you do foliar only give it 5-7 ml per gallon of water or like half a teaspoon to you spray bottle. i just started doing foliar myself the last 3-4 weeks. it fixes a problem fast just like they say, my leaves were darker in like 4-5 hours

Rushoe

Rushoe

nah Its the Cutt from ORgnkid that got passed around as outlawz OG..... Was the last time i grew it A year or more ago ~ it was just before 30dayz and a 70 days after a 14 day flush Bud shot:character0180:

Oh ok kool man looks good bro was this in coco or soil?

Rushoe

Rushoe

i looked at the pics again up close(the +) and i can see the new growth is green and you have a slight claw. how much cal-mag you giving her?on a side note if you do foliar only give it 5-7 ml per gallon of water or like half a teaspoon to you spray bottle. i just started doing foliar myself the last 3-4 weeks. it fixes a problem fast just like they say, my leaves were darker in like 4-5 hours

yes I do I was thinking it was from to much N .I am using Magical @ 10mills per gallon is that to much keep in mind I use ro water I started with just 5 and looked like it needed a lil more.It's in soil so for me it's hard to give them what they need every feeding I don't have a set recipe as u can tell.Wow 4 or 5 hours they start to green up? and I guess u do this when lights come off I am sure.And do I try not to get any on the small flowers I have already and it would be straight only the veg from gh or mirco as well?And fixing ph to 6.5 I would say right?Also before I forget what is my leaf curl from do think it is from to much or not enough calmag.????Thanx bro in advance.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
that type of clawing looks like to much N. I was aksing about the cal-mag cuz it has N in it...well most of them do. I was gonna say give it cal-mag with you next feeds. looks like you got a handle on it that is one big bush bro.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Oh ok kool well I am gonna cut the n in half for next time I sure hope it greens up on me soon.the magical I have is 2-0-0 npk when I feed just water only I give it 10 mill per gallon and 5 mills when I feed with micro and bloom gonna start adding liquid kool bloom next feeding as well..she is a big one cant wait for the harvest really looking forward to see how much dry nugs I get with this 250 hps and I already have the next outlaw og in veg in a hempy bucket coco style so when this lady is done the other one should be ready for flower I am having way better results in coco veg wise at least never flowered anything yet in coco but wanna run her in coco next time.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Day 28 can someone tell me wtf is wrong???Should the leaves be dying out like that the new growth is nice and green well alot better then it was I was trying to take it easy on the N cuz I burned then at 1st and it gave me leaf curl should I now up the n some more?still have another 5 6 weeks left....

Outlaw1
Outlaw 2
Outlaw 3
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

hard to tell since you said you burnt it,,,,,which could cuase The deficiencies of what looks like nitro and mag ~ so if you Bomb it with food might get worse,,,,,You should try and see by catching some of the run off water and testing it PPM or ec and ph,,,,,, Me id just feed it 5 ml a gallon of calmag for a week and water,:icon_stick man:

D

dogsnob

ok rushoe you might have fungas gnats in the coco coir bro youll find that while the clones in veg it stays nice and green but when flowered it looks like whats happening to you bro just check ya medium mate

420king-MASSES

whats your soils ph and also how is schedule of feeding ie feed wait 2-3 days feed again wait 2-3 days and heavily water or feed feed feed water or water feed water feed

Rushoe

Rushoe

Its looking better then it was I think. I am about 5 weeks in 12/12 the leaf curl never really wen't away but the newer growth looks good.I know that gnats fucked my shit up for sure along with me hitting it to hard with the gh nutes.Been using the dunks for the gnats and and that seems to be helping out how ever I have lots of gnat shit on some of the leafs I was wondering if I could spay some anti Bactria sope or something that wont harm my baby anymore then it is.She is sleeping @ the moment lites on @ 12am I will take some pics later.It's my 1st time growing her and also using these nutes so I have a better idea now on how to make her happy.And also this will be my last grow in soil for now all canna coco hempy buckets. Also I have been stacking the lil duckets I have to buy my new 4x4x7 sunhut just one plant aint doing it kinda sucks just puffing on one strain so stepping it up a lil bit.Should be up in running with in the next few weeks with a 600 hps the homie is gonna let me use it what a guy huh? then after that 1000 hps I hope.I will back later with the outlaw pics....

Rushoe

Rushoe

And I keep the PH @ 6.4 / 6.5 But I have never checked the run off I will try to do it next feeding.The feeding at 1st I was feed water water feed and now I feed water feed ect...Its so fucken sticky already This is a good og I know that I wont have it a full potential its at week 5 and already 10 times more frost the cj last run.....

Rushoe

Rushoe

Here she is @ day 40 just took some quick shots my cam sucks and I am not much of a picture taker looks like shit this soil has been a nightmare along with trying to use these nutes and them fucken gnats hate them lil fucker. I am even thinking of just taking it to 8 weeks or maybe even 9 so I could get them hempy cracking already.Plus I am so fucken sick of this cj I have been puffing on since last harvest.

OL1
OL2
Ol3

420king-MASSES

regardless of the leaf curl it looks like your pumping her for all she got man looks awesome keep up the good work

Rushoe

Rushoe

I wen't ahead and just said fuck it nothing I was doing was making her happy nute wise last two waterings when it needed food I give it 16 mirco and 8 bloom lucas for og's lots of ppl say it don't work but she is looking so much better I wish I just starting using is long time ago didn't know it worked for soil....So all this time I was looking for something that would work in soil for og using these gh nutes.She is so fucken frosty damn I can't wait everything else would have been cool but I got them fucken Gnats...It's all good live and learn next time I will be ready for her.. 1tps Magical 16micro and 8 bloom along with 1 tsp kool bloom liquid...Also moved the light up lil bit higher cuz I was getting some crispy leafs...with every grow I am learning so much I think for me I have come somewhat of a long way progress wise.So even though it don't look all that this is gonna be my best harvest ever.Cant wait to see how much dry nugs I will end up with I hope at least 3 or 4 zips....

Top Bottom