Outdoor 2016. Not Just My Thread Haha

• Thread starter tangiekosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Thanks TK! I made some hash from the trim and smoked it earlier and it is tasted phenomenal. I'm pulling the other plants this weekend. 2LB's of fresh frozen trim off of that plant. I didn't weigh the buds, but I am excited to see after they're done drying!!

Those buds are voluptuous, sexy, and they know it. Is that one of the OG's? How are those banana sherberts?

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Thanks TK! I made some hash from the trim and smoked it earlier and it is tasted phenomenal. I'm pulling the other plants this weekend. 2LB's of fresh frozen trim off of that plant. I didn't weigh the buds, but I am excited to see after they're done drying!!

Those buds are voluptuous, sexy, and they know it. Is that one of the OG's? How are those banana sherberts?
The sour banana sherbet doing great . Same with Dr. Who clone .

20160825 195931
20160825 195945
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

One heads up that's the best investment I've made for trim is the Trim Bin. 150 steal screen tub.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Og this pack in particular is 9 1/2 to 10 weeks for flower. Some these pheno may be less or more. One thing I can say for DNA og kush is its smells as og as I could ask for . Very distinctive smell that you can smell from a distance . Solid golf ball bud structure same as there description . Needs a ton of support and ties to hold each branch. Stretched a ton in flower. Great all around strain if you like og kush.

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Wow, looking great! Here are my kosher Tangie (feminized) babies a couple days ago.

Total yield off the two citrus saps was right under 13 ounces after drying, trimming, and a week of curing. The quality is AWESOME.

Those OG kush plants look insane. Well done. The BS babies look great too.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Wow, looking great! Here are my kosher Tangie (feminized) babies a couple days ago.

Total yield off the two citrus saps was right under 13 ounces after drying, trimming, and a week of curing. The quality is AWESOME.

Those OG kush plants look insane. Well done. The BS babies look great too.
Yeah been growing for years but this is a great summer. Heat has slowed down and they are finishing better than some of the best I've had in the past. It takes hours of work every day. One day off and catippilers take over whole branches. You get out what you put in . If I didn't live in the city I would use 100 gal pots and grow trees. But I'm doing about the best I can do out a 10 gal pot and 7 months from start is not easy to keep haapy. No bottle nutes was my best choice this summer.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Like my pic on photo the month September if you can. Gonna use one these pics and can never get more than 3 votes. Thanks yo

20160907 114145 1
20160907 174730 1
20160901 191902
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Here's another pic from that og kush nug. This is the bottom branch and smallest bud. Ready by tomorrow she looks .

20160914 123937 2
Top Bottom