Outdoor 2016. Not Just My Thread Haha

• Thread starter tangiekosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDXLifted

PDXLifted

My friend, your collection of seeds is envious to say the least!

I found a dispensary up here that is very involved with the folks at Crockett farms and carries all of their seeds. I'm going to go grab some this next week.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

My friend, your collection of seeds is envious to say the least!

I found a dispensary up here that is very involved with the folks at Crockett farms and carries all of their seeds. I'm going to go grab some this next week.
Just got them free too . Thanks sir I was wanting these strains for years . Just came across them yesterday.

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Every Crockett grow I've seen up here looks like the pictures on the package...DELICIOUS.

Which ones are you going to grow first??

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

The sour banana sherbert. So pumpedto get the seeds i Just popped them indoor t5 in happy frog today. Gonna mother the females I get .

Last edited:
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Your clones look great super green . Most of mine over 5 months old. Flowering into September and October the latest. August September October prime for flowers . Red sunstes do the magic.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

One thing I've learned this year as it's not easy to keep bigger plants healthy also og Kush is sensitive to heat and ph fluctuations. I'm using tap water at 7.8 and nothing but the same soil that they are in from the start. Seen a couple deficiencies at my bottom leaves. But they're 99% green. If I could have them done 1 month veg 3 months flower I can keep them much healthier.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

The 707 soil I'm using is pretty much all Coco fiber. It holds nutrients more then soil is but not as forgiving.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

So this strain is sold in a 12 pack regular seeds. This pack I have is from Crockett family farms. But DNA has the same strain in 12 pack regular. Curious if anyone knows about this strain or knows if they are the same strain from both company's. I think since they worked together on it both company's sell it.

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Here's a few of my strawberry cough lady. She's getting her stretch on big time and stacking nicely.

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Outnin: Damn, she's beautiful! Is she from seed or clone??

TK: tapwater (w/nutes) and ocean Forest FTW. The water here in my part of OR runs 6.8-7.0.

outnin

outnin

she is a freebie seed from my last nirvana seeds order. my buddy has 2 cuts going that look great and rooted super fastas well so she will be in a few gardens soon. a keeper for sure

WP 20160814 10 43 04 Pro
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Outnin: Damn, she's beautiful! Is she from seed or clone??

TK: tapwater (w/nutes) and ocean Forest FTW. The water here in my part of OR runs 6.8-7.0.
7.8 on our tap here in socal. Hard water sucks . Why can't feed anything to this water just roots 707. I noticed some of the DNA og kush one in particular is more sativa than the others these plants have a lot of sativa influence for a 8 to 9 week strain . Some will go to 10 weeks or more .

20160817 112732
PDXLifted

PDXLifted

First picture: bubblegum day 50 and 3rd day of flush.

Second and third pictures: citrus sap, day 49 and 2nd day of flush.
Note: the first citrus sap picture is one of the lower branches and what would normally be a "popcorn" nug, but defoliating (day 21) made all of the lower branches produce large colas.

Not to bad for my first grow, eh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom