Outdoor Adventure 2014

• Thread starter DANKSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

WOW @ButtaFlave beautiful work love the greenhouses that's some work much props Looks super clean great work!:D

Blaze

Blaze

I really like how you allowed plenty of vertical space for air movement in these greenhouses, most I see are built too short in my opinion and the plants suffer as a result. What is the height on the side walls and at the peak?

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
I really like how you allowed plenty of vertical space for air movement in these greenhouses, most I see are built too short in my opinion and the plants suffer as a result. What is the height on the side walls and at the peak?
thanks man, the side walls are about 6.5 -7 feet and the center is about 13 feet.. i love the height and space of this house but i dont really like how they are made. not a ton of thought was put into them, i guess. oh well. i totally agree with more air the healthier your plants... last year we crammed 50lb into a tiny little green house and it seemed like i was spraying for shit ALL the time..barelt had to spray this year..... i will try to find a pic of that girl, she was busting at the seams!!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Dick Head Kush
IMG 20141014 153012687

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
well, i think this is all the photos i can find from this years grow! thanks for stopping by and taking a look... i will be starting a new thread for the 2015 season... Thanks All!
Last two pics are of AlienDawg
IMG 20141024 095006849
IMG 20141024 094957583

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx a bunch--
great season...
thanks for tuning in geo! this season had some major setbacks but turned out way better then i expected.. now if i could only figure out what strains i am going to run next year...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Great work, thanks for sharing with everybody. I have a 30x48 greenhouse that I am going to blow up this year, and your grow gave me some good idea's. Thanks again.

Top Bottom