Outdoor Deadheads

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Aloha everyone, thanks for stopping in! Happy Holidays! :harvest:

Just wanted to share some pics with the family of a couple of my little ones. Cali Connects Deadhead Og -organic outdoor hawaii-2 months from seed.

So I popped a 10pak, one soldier had trouble getting out of his helmet and eventually lost his head. Got 6 girls and 3 boys. Vegged indoor under T5s for 30 days in FFOF. Took cuts of all the girls, isolated the dudes. Put outdoor to flower after transplanting into Subs SS mix. One girl was weak, put her over by the avacado tree. Took my favorite boy and dusted the bottom 2 branches of my favorite girl, pistils withered.

They are almost 2 months old now and are packing on frost quick! Smells are mostly chemmy, with one exuding a strong orange starburst flavor(not the one I pollinated, FARQ!). But the smells change a little everyday. I didn't chop, crop or train these guys.

Well thats about all, this is my first thread I've ever started so I almost feel important! I'll keep ya updated!:)

Outdoor deadheads
Outdoor deadheads 2
Outdoor deadheads 3
Outdoor deadheads 4
Outdoor deadheads 5
Outdoor deadheads 6
Outdoor deadheads 7
Outdoor deadheads 8
Outdoor deadheads 9
M

mdTHC420

aloha,
lookin great! wish i was back out there. cant wait to see the deadhead finish out.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, I can't wait to sample this one! Where in the islands did you used to grow? Got Ambercrombie as govenor now so us med guys have high hopes...

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

Wow...These look really healthy.. it'd be interesting what your soil mixture is.

Great Job..

M

mdTHC420

i went to school over on Oahu and lived all over Oahu. Waiks, Kaneohe, Kailua, Kalihi, and a few others i cant remember. only played around in my closets and up off the pali with some bag seed from guam my friend had for me. once i graduated i moved out east but i know, once i have some money or this mmj thing takes off there i really want to go back. where you stay in the islands?

just wondering: do u make or know people who make bongs from the local bamboo? just wondering how popular it is out there still. i used to and people on mainland for some reason love the novelty of smoking from grass like that.

winta

winta

lookin good my dude! im runnin dh for the second time myself! cant wait to see how yours come out in that beautiful weather!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Wow...These look really healthy.. it'd be interesting what your soil mixture is.

Great Job..

Thanks Irie One! I'm always fiddling around with my soils and nutes trying to figure a better way. This time I started my seeds in Fox Farms Ocean Forest then transplanted into the 7gal pots with Subcools Super Soil mix in the bottom 1/2 of the pot. I will usually feed a microbe tea twice during the plants life.
I'm no expert so any and all advice is loved!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

i went to school over on Oahu and lived all over Oahu. Waiks, Kaneohe, Kailua, Kalihi, and a few others i cant remember. only played around in my closets and up off the pali with some bag seed from guam my friend had for me. once i graduated i moved out east but i know, once i have some money or this mmj thing takes off there i really want to go back. where you stay in the islands?

just wondering: do u make or know people who make bongs from the local bamboo? just wondering how popular it is out there still. i used to and people on mainland for some reason love the novelty of smoking from grass like that.

Cool Mon, I manage a couple thousand acres in the Northern Koolaus and live on the property. Country Boy! When we were younger we were always trying to get bagseed going up behind Honolulu!

My little brother used to make bongs out of Boo all the time, do that when hiking or use a papaya stem!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

lookin good my dude! im runnin dh for the second time myself! cant wait to see how yours come out in that beautiful weather!

Yeah, I been watching your grow, thanks for all the info! If my plants look a 1/4 as good as some of the folks on here, I'm happy!

It's really nice today, but it just rained for like three days straight! I had to get out a sweatshirt, was freezing. Ha!

Still waiting for that next Connoss. genetics drop!

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Yeah, I been watching your grow, thanks for all the info! If my plants look a 1/4 as good as some of the folks on here, I'm happy!

It's really nice today, but it just rained for like three days straight! I had to get out a sweatshirt, was freezing. Ha!

Still waiting for that next Connoss. genetics drop!
hahahahah all my homies on got bot from this last week on there lil short season plants.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up surfd out! Ladies r lookin sweet. I got a pack of those dh. Gonna pop those my next round. Good to see some early flower pics! Keep us posted on these girls 4sho! Check out my tga grow.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

hahahahah all my homies on got bot from this last week on there lil short season plants.

Shitty! I remember a couple winters back, rained for month and half straight! I'm pretty lucky, I live on the beach where it is usually pretty windy so don't get too much mold.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

What up surfd out! Ladies r lookin sweet. I got a pack of those dh. Gonna pop those my next round. Good to see some early flower pics! Keep us posted on these girls 4sho! Check out my tga grow.

Hi Rival-Thanks! Your grow is a Beast! Smoking on some of tha Vortex right now! Rotten baby poo goodness.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Shitty! I remember a couple winters back, rained for month and half straight! I'm pretty lucky, I live on the beach where it is usually pretty windy so don't get too much mold.
yeah that was fun made me glad im indoors these days,,,,,,,,

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yeah, indoors is a different set of worries than the great outdoors. I'm actually in the process of making my first room cause of the chopppas. Thinking about 1000w, hmm what do you like for lights monkey?

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Girls look insanely healthy, and yeah 1000 watt is bomb but, I use 600 watters, more efficient at energy used to light produced. HPS all the way!!! Props to you tho again on those beauty greens and clear to white calyxes. Just gorgeous.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks Neo! This was my first time pollinating a flower, was hard to pick the best male and female. I'm no Neville. Can't wait to see what the F2s look like, I tried to chase the 91s traits. I think.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi All-
Just wanted to give ya a couple of update pics, been kinda rainy but the girls are looking snowy..

P1041956
P1041959
P1041960
P1051962
M

mdTHC420

lookin great man. the backgound makes me miss the islands and living up next to the koolaus. keep em commin.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is a super frosty beauty you got there. WOW!!!

Top Bottom