Outdoor Deadheads

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Yeah, indoors is a different set of worries than the great outdoors. I'm actually in the process of making my first room cause of the chopppas. Thinking about 1000w, hmm what do you like for lights monkey?

when i came indoors , the guys on the old advanced forums Like petfish and Bigpapa You guys know him as Growmaster on the farm is who i learned alot from and im a 1k guy....... But have friends that kill it with 2x600 per 4x4 area or 6x3 tray......it all matters, i like buying 1 hood 1 ballast 1 bulb for basically a 4x4 are of coverage over the needing to me 2 x600 ballast and 2 hoods and 2 bulbs and most 600 ballast for 20 bucks more you can get a 1000 watter, matters how much you have to blow

going with 600z means more hoods more ballast morebulbs more money per just using a 1k set up per each 4x4 area

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

lookin great man. the backgound makes me miss the islands and living up next to the koolaus. keep em commin.

Hey boss, how ya feeling? Yeah, love those cold, clear, light, wind winter days- makes ya wana go climb around on them hills...

P1061970
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

That is a super frosty beauty you got there. WOW!!!

Yeah, dh#2 is me favorite of the pack, real citrusy and sweet not like the others...

I'm so bummed though, gotta take a two month trip right after i cut these, can't sample for a while.

Gonna do all the cuts of these indoors to compare...

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

when i came indoors , the guys on the old advanced forums Like petfish and Bigpapa You guys know him as Growmaster on the farm is who i learned alot from and im a 1k guy....... But have friends that kill it with 2x600 per 4x4 area or 6x3 tray......it all matters, i like buying 1 hood 1 ballast 1 bulb for basically a 4x4 are of coverage over the needing to me 2 x600 ballast and 2 hoods and 2 bulbs and most 600 ballast for 20 bucks more you can get a 1000 watter, matters how much you have to blow

going with 600z means more hoods more ballast morebulbs more money per just using a 1k set up per each 4x4 area

Yeah, this is what I got so far.....1000w....xxxl reflector...quantum...seperate veg w/2 4ft 4bulb t5s. Dude, you have no idea how pumped i am to have an indoor legal med facility, never grown too much indoors....room is 14x18'..still got a ton of shit to figure out:)

P1061965
P1061966
P1061967
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Team next-
Close crate Nl5xHz
Far crate SSSDH, Tahoe, CVK, OGChem

P1061963
M

mdTHC420

i need to find some cheap tickets and go couch surfing out there for a lil bit... u lucky bud with that view.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Bra, I want to come closet surf over there. You guys growing any HI strains?

M

mdTHC420

lol.... hawaiian snow and blue hawaiian but im not crystal clear on lineage and seed source. i remember getting some killer bag seed out there from kailua and the east side but i lost em in the move back. any suggestion on some island seed locations or sources or strains? i would really love to find some killer that the uncles grow that ive found a few times (eighth the size of a golf ball with purple polk a dots thru the entire nug).

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them dh r lookin great man. Can't wait to pop my shit. Nice view also bro! I got some alien vacation from cc. Supposed to be a hawaiian sativa x alien tech kush! Wanna take that vacation very soon. Keep up the good work. Them nugs sghould be nice and cured by the time u get back. I should have new pics up of my ladies. Check in on them if u get a chance.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

lol.... hawaiian snow and blue hawaiian but im not crystal clear on lineage and seed source. i remember getting some killer bag seed out there from kailua and the east side but i lost em in the move back. any suggestion on some island seed locations or sources or strains? i would really love to find some killer that the uncles grow that ive found a few times (eighth the size of a golf ball with purple polk a dots thru the entire nug).

Yeah, I keep myself so underground don't get to network much with the uncles. Hell, pretty soon i'll be one of the uncles-crazy old long haired grumby old man living in the hills with his dogs. I used to get some killer Blueberry from kailua..I'll check with my friends on the BI for ya..think they running web/widow acclimated crosses.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Them dh r lookin great man. Can't wait to pop my shit. Nice view also bro! I got some alien vacation from cc. Supposed to be a hawaiian sativa x alien tech kush! Wanna take that vacation very soon. Keep up the good work. Them nugs sghould be nice and cured by the time u get back. I should have new pics up of my ladies. Check in on them if u get a chance.

Hey Rival- Thanks, your TGA shit is looking dank. What's your favorite strain of his? You doing a Cali Conn run next? I saw that Chemdog #4 over there, and want it. That alien vaca sounds like a dank trip.

Yeah, going to Nor Cal to start that season and will be back and forth between there and Hawaii monitoring my medical grows.

M

mdTHC420

hahaha, yeah, everyone i met from BI had their own or friends running BI WW all the time. was pretty damn good from what i remember. ever go play in kbay? always wanted to go throw a plant or 2 on the lil islands just off shore to see what they would do.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey rival- thanks, your tga shit is looking dank. What's your favorite strain of his? You doing a cali conn run next? I saw that Chemdog #4 over there, and want it. That alien vaca sounds like a dank trip.

Yeah, going to nor cal to start that season and will be back and forth between there and hawaii monitoring my medical grows.
i really like the way the agent orange and chernobyl r growing. The shoeter phenos r 2 my liking. Big girls will go out side in da spring. Yeah i got a bunch of cc gear. Gonna pop a few strains and see what happens. I'm excited about the orange chem, blackwater and deadhead. All of them really. I'm goin 2 get a pack of those Chemdog #4 2day. I got a good collection of beans. They will all have there day in the sun! See u in norcal this summer. Keep up the good work.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

hahaha, yeah, everyone i met from BI had their own or friends running BI WW all the time. was pretty damn good from what i remember. ever go play in kbay? always wanted to go throw a plant or 2 on the lil islands just off shore to see what they would do.

Light winds, been surfing somewhere close to Kbay lately....

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

i really like the way the agent orange and chernobyl r growing. The shoeter phenos r 2 my liking. Big girls will go out side in da spring. Yeah i got a bunch of cc gear. Gonna pop a few strains and see what happens. I'm excited about the orange chem, blackwater and deadhead. All of them really. I'm goin 2 get a pack of those Chemdog #4 2day. I got a good collection of beans. They will all have there day in the sun! See u in norcal this summer. Keep up the good work.

Eh! Did you go get a pack of the Chem4s you fucker? Lucky Cali dogs...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
eh! Did you go get a pack of the chem4s you fucker? Lucky cali dogs...
u know i did! Hehehehe. After this run i'm gonna do a few cc strains. Prob the orange chem, dh, and blackwater! I got like 10 packs ready 2 go. Gonna get a few more soon. My vortex is the fastest on flowering. Getting better by the day. Got more pics. Should be up in a few. Keep tuned in surf! What part of cali u coming 2? North or south? Maybe some Chemdog #4 cuts in ur future...........

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Your grow is dank dude! Way to do the damn thing! Can't wait to see ya put out some CC gear!
Storming nuts right now here, 45+mph winds, blew over my 20ft+ avocado tree. Put all my girls indoor.
I ordered some of the Chem4OG, trying to be like you. Hehe -I'll be up in Trinity in another couple of weeks, soooo excited to get off this rock for a change and grow some indicas....don't know a soul over there...hoping to try and do some snowboarding at Shasta and maybe surf around Eureka. Can't wait! Gonna pop some TopDawg gear up there and a bunch of Shanit's love...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
your grow is dank dude! Way to do the damn thing! Can't wait to see ya put out some cc gear!
Storming nuts right now here, 45+mph winds, blew over my 20ft+ avocado tree. Put all my girls indoor.
I ordered some of the chem4og, trying to be like you. Hehe -i'll be up in trinity in another couple of weeks, soooo excited to get off this rock for a change and grow some indicas....don't know a soul over there...hoping to try and do some snowboarding at shasta and maybe surf around eureka. Can't wait! Gonna pop some topdawg gear up there and a bunch of shanit's love...
sounds fukn fun 2 me bro! Not 2 far from there. Tahoe has better snow! What top dawg gear u gonna rock? I got bthe Chemdog #4 not chem4og but good try! It's hard 2 b me! Lmao. I'm just a laid back dude! Tryin 2 survive in this cold ass world. One day at a time! Stay up surfd! Best of luck in cali. Let me know when u get here and we'll burn a fatty my friend! My shit sould be done by ur arrival. Pm me!

Top Bottom