Outdoor Deadheads

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

J-Shmoode

Right on SurfdOut, nice grow my bruddah. i just got a hold of the cc DeadHead Og cut, so your grow get me super stoked cuz. I get HI hopes for this one, shoots cuz gonna be a good winter in da mountains, go shred the snow as much as can, peace...

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

sounds fukn fun 2 me bro! Not 2 far from there. Tahoe has better snow! What top dawg gear u gonna rock? I got bthe Chemdog #4 not chem4og but good try! It's hard 2 b me! Lmao. I'm just a laid back dude! Tryin 2 survive in this cold ass world. One day at a time! Stay up surfd! Best of luck in cali. Let me know when u get here and we'll burn a fatty my friend! My shit sould be done by ur arrival. Pm me!

Killer! Thanks! I know I going to freeze my ass off over there! Think I gonna get a german sheperd pup right when I get there(probably a gun too).
Got that stardawg, tres sister, and grandogg purps from the last drop ready to go.
Just popped a bunch of Sannies seeds the other day too.
Yeah, I'm just a laid back broke ass surfer trying to survive in this world of hot ass women....and my ex-wife...one day at a time...

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Right on SurfdOut, nice grow my bruddah. i just got a hold of the cc DeadHead Og cut, so your grow get me super stoked cuz. I get HI hopes for this one, shoots cuz gonna be a good winter in da mountains, go shred the snow as much as can, peace...

Thanks my man, I'm just trying not to kill these things....yet. I did take cuts off of all the plants and will do 2 to 3 more plants of each one to really get to know her, plus i made seeds with the best male in the pack. Make a thread so we can watch your plants blow up!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
killer! Thanks! I know i going to freeze my ass off over there! Think i gonna get a german sheperd pup right when i get there(probably a gun too).
Got that stardawg, tres sister, and grandogg purps from the last drop ready to go.
Just popped a bunch of sannies seeds the other day too.
Yeah, i'm just a laid back broke ass surfer trying to survive in this world of hot ass women....and my ex-wife...one day at a time...
i feel u there bro. Good luck finding that pup. American staffordshire makes a great companion. I got a beautiful pup a few months ago. I been check out some of sannie's beans also. What did u get? U better bring a good jacket and some long johns my friend! It has been real cold. Supposed 2 clear up soon. We need some change around here.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I'm getting cold just thinking about the cold..any women up there? I popped Sannies Herijuana, Blue sativa and NYCD. Surf really came up over night pounding outside...
Do you grow outside up there?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yup. But growing in da hood puts u at risk 4 a jack! Plenty of ladies in cali. Find u a snow bunny, surf! She'll keep u warm! I was lookin at that nycd f3 and the jackberry! Mother chucker's has some good beans also! I got the chemjack and blue hawaii. That is gonna be some of this years outdoor. Come by my grow. I'm gonna drop some new pics.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Various shitty shots..Sorry guys wish I had more camera skills...

P1161998
P1161999
P1162000
P1162002
P1162003
P1162004
P1162005
P1162006
P1162007
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
How far along now bro? They r lookin real good. I bet u can't wait 2 taste them nugs. Me neither! A few more months and i will have some goin! Weather gettin better on the island?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks for stopping in guys, my shit is a joke compared to your professional grade work.

Lets see, I popped these seeds on Oct 24th, vegged indoor under t5s until Nov 25th, so they have been out to flower now for almost 2 months. I'll probably let em run a couple more weeks. Got 2 bananas so far, my fault moving them in and out during all the weather.

Hey Rival don't stress on the TopDawg seeds, I'm bringing some to your state soon and will give ya some cuts. If ya wanna get some o dat Nigerian, i'd be down fer a trade...

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey-So guys, was planning on just mailing all my seeds from Hawaii to Cali. Should be OK yeah, x-ray wise? If I overnight them...

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Hey-So guys, was planning on just mailing all my seeds from Hawaii to Cali. Should be OK yeah, x-ray wise? If I overnight them...
just use priority.........i arrives the same time as paying express,,,,,

cali seems to be are main hub.......and vise versa.....2 days worste 3 any method

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
thanks for stopping in guys, my shit is a joke compared to your professional grade work.

Lets see, i popped these seeds on oct 24th, vegged indoor under t5s until nov 25th, so they have been out to flower now for almost 2 months. I'll probably let em run a couple more weeks. Got 2 bananas so far, my fault moving them in and out during all the weather.

Hey rival don't stress on the topdawg seeds, i'm bringing some to your state soon and will give ya some cuts. If ya wanna get some o dat nigerian, i'd be down fer a trade...
sounds good 2 me surfd. I'm always lookin 4 seeds. Not really cuts but i would love some of jj's gear. I'm on the hunt.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Word...I'm a seeder myself...might trade ya a couple of JJs seeds for Swerves..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
word...i'm a seeder myself...might trade ya a couple of jjs seeds for swerves..
i got a bunch of swerve's gear. I'm down 4 a trade! Pm me when u get a chance, surfd.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Just a little update with some pics of the big girls, babies, and grow room and back and front yard....

P1201984
P1201987
P1201988
P1201989
P1201991
P1201992
P1201993
P1201995
P1201996
P1201998
M

mdTHC420

aaawwwwww mannnnnn........ those are looking killer. love the views. that ocean right off the kam? u got the living situation thing down. great job on the nuggies.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Lucky you live hawaii...looks like they are starting to reform the med laws already....can't wait to see how the dispensery thing works out....i'd love to grow for one....they want to boost the plants to 10 and caregivers can have 4 patients and can collect for their services...good times...

Top Bottom