Outdoor DWC Big Girl...

• Thread starter Oceanside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Plenty of evidence that standalone dwc units can tolerate res temps that would cause rdwc systems to rot out. I used this principle for my topdrip dtw chow w/1-1.5" layer of water at the bottom of a tote(bucket system) so that each station is the end of the line, non-recirc. Worked like a fucking charm. I think your dwc will do well. Keep up the good work.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Plenty of evidence that standalone dwc units can tolerate res temps that would cause rdwc systems to rot out. I used this principle for my topdrip dtw chow w/1-1.5" layer of water at the bottom of a tote(bucket system) so that each station is the end of the line, non-recirc. Worked like a fucking charm. I think your dwc will do well. Keep up the good work.
Thank you dankworth! I really respect and look up to you.. Because of you i have connected with my plants on a different level.. I can really listen to them and not just treat them as some object. I too have just converted a DWC bucket with 70 % chunky perlite 15 % coco and 15% of my soilless mix and it is out performing the soilless by quite a bit.. I hand fill once a day till it drips out the bottom..
Peace
OC

Oceanside

Oceanside

Todays update photo....
DSC 0392

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Dude, I think you got something on your face. Either that or you are a Terminator and for some strange reason the camera show your true colors.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Dude, I think you got something on your face. Either that or you are a Terminator and for some strange reason the camera show your true colors.
I noticed that myself... Fucked up i tells ya! No wonder i can't get tan.. My body is covered in reflectix!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Man, someone needs to invent the sarcasm button, or font, whichever works. I was talking about your giant DWC tomato plant.

I do like all those fishing lures however.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Man, someone needs to invent the sarcasm button, or font, whichever works. I was talking about your giant DWC tomato plant.

I do like all those fishing lures however.
FUCK!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry.... I normally am right on top of that.. I thought the little plant in one of the pics is what you were referring to! DOH!!! LOL
Serious fisherman lives here :D

OC

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Its all good. I was serious about the sarcasm button, someone really needs to make that for internet and texting.

Only makes sense you are a serious fisherman, those are some serious lures. What kind of fish do you normally go for?

Oceanside

Oceanside

Its all good. I was serious about the sarcasm button, someone really needs to make that for internet and texting.

Only makes sense you are a serious fisherman, those are some serious lures. What kind of fish do you normally go for?
I am a offshore (Canyons) fisherman mostly now... Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi mahi, Marlin, Swordfish.. The lures in the pic are mostly for Stripped Bass and Bluefish.. I agree about the sarcasm button.. The keys on the computer don't inflect voice tonal change! Sucks... LOL

Top Bottom